26 (edited by DumbBot 2012-08-02 09:35:07)

Re: Frustration of the Day

I am still annoyed about this parcel as im going to have to take it to the depot myself this morning ....what is really getting my goat is i dont stay in some shack in the hills but a main road, and for a global freight company in the day of GPS & sat-nav to use the excuse of 'Driver could not locate the address' is ridiculous, the fact was 'Driver couldn't be arsed and wanted to go home for his dinner' would be about right. No phone calls nothing just left hanging like a prick with nothing better to do...imma go shout at them in the depot mad

I always thought there was more discussion about the ifm shows when the section was on R4R anyway...never made much sense to me to shut it down.

Let's get Dumb

27 (edited by kuczera 2012-08-02 09:50:39)

i could bring it up today on the chat, maybe i'll have more news too

and about tnt they suck i know, but we have a company in the netherlands its called "selectvracht"  they suck even harder, leaving parcels at my frontdoor when i'm not at home, lucky enough everybody on my floor likes me

Vlam Aan

some spanish hotel booking site. i swear, anythime someone at work mentions their name theres a fire alarm the next moment. roll happened again today. just when i had a job interview going for a position i would really love to fill asap and another meeting coming up soon. colleagues had a conference call with them at that time so i just know its them to blame..

.."this world`s a bubble"..

@ kucz: whats that about merging r4r with ifm? i thought ference was kinda glad to get rid of the forum and couldnt bother any less? any news?

.."this world`s a bubble"..

30 (edited by huxflux 2012-08-25 15:48:03)

edit: drunken-sorry-for-myself-stuff

i missed a spot shaving on my mustache.  i am at work and am hiding from stalker girl, and don't want to go home (sober).

Hehe - I know the feeling of shaving my head and getting to work and finding a patch at the back that I missed - and you got to sit there all day before you can go and do anything about it

i waited all day at home a package from Fedex, just received an email that they didn't find me !  mad
FUCK THEM OFF

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian