Topic: Wipeout HD - CBS custom tracklist

happy happy joy joy! On the 25:th of september the world as we know it will end and anti-gravity racing on 110" projector and surround sound will take over my life big_smile

http://threespeech.com/blog/2008/09/wip … confirmed/

How about a CBS sound track for wipeout HD? What would a track list with the CBS sound look like to enhance the feeling of speed in the game itself?

I need love

Re: Wipeout HD - CBS custom tracklist

ps3 only? sad

3 (edited by Obi1r 2008-09-17 18:04:11)

PS3 only and in the PSN store for a nice 20 dollars. Maybe in Europe too...
But this time it will be 1080p High Definition and 60 frames a sec...

Not very strange the game is Sony only... Wipe Out was one of the main reasons I bought the PSone long time ago

Strictly Rockaas

but wipeout was available on PC too...

a couple of years after Ponyslaystation i believe...

only one week...can't wait for it ;-))

Tune in to Pitchounet Radio (24/7) : http://pitchounet.serverroom.us:4360/listen.pls
"The Swiss Fondue Mixture", LIVE each Wednesday 22:00-23:00 on IFM1
MIXES MIXES MIXES

it's all about that f-zero x on n64.

but this looks pretty sweet

Wow... zone mode is amazing big_smile
Wipeout is so much better than f-zero

I need love

Fuck yeah.. The motherfucking spider in the motherfucking web is in the house.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

10 (edited by Poodle 2008-09-25 22:07:15)

Obi1r wrote:

PS3 only and in the PSN store for a nice 20 dollars. Maybe in Europe too...
But this time it will be 1080p High Definition and 60 frames a sec...

Not very strange the game is Sony only... Wipe Out was one of the main reasons I bought the PSone long time ago

same here i remember how i and a friend used to ride down on a moped every weekend to a petrol station to rent  a "movie box" with a playstation and wipeout before i eventually could afford my own. afro ride blasting on the hifi....

Yep- got it now. Looks great and flies fantastic while listening to my own ambient and dub, and here and there an explosion big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

Cool ! Dowload it now !

I've tried it yesterday and i liked it (specially because - contrary to the other PS3 games I've tried

played it last night when i was drunk i think i liked it but it needs Cold Storage sound track wink

downloading it right now. really lookin forward to playing it.

I'm completely addicted

Yep, I got it, fuckin' cool game ;-)
I like the mode thing a lot with all those flashes lol

Tune in to Pitchounet Radio (24/7) : http://pitchounet.serverroom.us:4360/listen.pls
MIXES MIXES MIXES

yeah that looks beautiful

Downloaded yesterday. It looks amazing, I just need to unlock some faster ships and get used to the controls.

Controls... I think are quite classic. I'm pressing so hard into the controller that it permanently leaves me behind with an X in my thumb all day big_smile
The air brakes works great for hard cornering. The arrows on the track gives a more 'impulse' speed up now, if I remember correctly, but all in all very addictive!

Strictly Rockaas

I just finished the warped mode, now entering the frenzy one.
But I need a pause or I'll become epileptic

MIXES MIXES MIXES

Grrr, I'm stuck at the level two. I won two races but now, I don't manage to win the other ones (I've tried so many times

Obi1r wrote:

Controls... I think are quite classic. I'm pressing so hard into the controller that it permanently leaves me behind with an X in my thumb all day big_smile
The air brakes works great for hard cornering. The arrows on the track gives a more 'impulse' speed up now, if I remember correctly, but all in all very addictive!

lol I know what you mean, no matter how hard I press X the darned ships don' t  get no faster. I need more points for the go faster ships me thinks.

it's maybe more tricky that that... some tracks (in the 2nd stage of the tournament) laptimes are so tight, that you need all the speed-power ups on the track. But you can choose the Piranha team, that helps, only you need to steer more often with the air brakes for cornering, since the handling of the ship sucks a bit... but its fast. Remember where the yellow speed power ups are, and you'll be fine I guess.

Strictly Rockaas

Got it as well, great game, looks superb (I love the zone mode too, trippy!! ) Bit hard for me to as I'm no wipeout veteran.

See y'all online.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.