1 (edited by automatique 2013-10-13 17:30:34)

Topic: New Legowelt LP on Creme Organization (Crystal Cult 2080) upcoming

Hej robots,

creme announced a new Legowelt LP on facebook two days ago. There will be a preview or better say teaser 12". Do you know more?

http://i.imgur.com/FmtREaIl.jpg

I'm curoius because there was just this obscure 2x12" called "Gilga 1" on Gilga Records *Link

2 (edited by DumbBot 2013-10-18 10:11:17)

Re: New Legowelt LP on Creme Organization (Crystal Cult 2080) upcoming

I haven't heard any sample's but lets be honest, there is a legowelt record/remix out every other day...it's just getting silly. You got the new LIES, the track on Acid Arab, Squada Blanco repress, and more remixes that i can count. While you could never describe any of it as bad, it;s getting to complete saturation point. Hell, stand still too long..legowelt will probably remix you.
I guess you gotta pay those bills...but take a holiday mate, dunno maybe he might spontaneously combust if those creative ideas don't come out.

Edit:

Incidently, i have that gilga record, it's ok...but certainly not worth the ridiculous discogs prices.

Let's get Dumb

I get what you're saying. His output is enormous, it's hard to follow/buy 'm all. But then again, the quality is almost always high or at least better than average. He shoots a lot of bullets, but most of 'm hit.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

"teen romance" is one of his best that came out lately though, track got delayed and was running on ifm for over 2 years

Vlam Aan

....can't justify shelling out £10 for the LIES record, actually maybe i should buy it stick a few £.00 on the price and stick it on discogs

Let's get Dumb

where most producers will sometimes change their approach and come with a fresh release, legowelt has provided an output that charts the evolution of his sound without pause. i feel no desire to own them all, as there is so much crossover between the releases. picking up a few here and there will provide you with just as much variety imo. does he have any unreleased tracks?  tongue

Legowelt. Grand but too much.

L.I.E.S. Less grand and too much.

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

PREVIEW: https://soundcloud.com/cremeorganizatio … lt-crystal

vintage future

So I'm not the only one who can't keep up with him I'm glad to read... In the beginning I could but since long time I'm having Legowelt-fatiquesness... Last thing that I bought was his Paranormal Soul LP.

"Are you loving?"

10 (edited by DumbBot 2013-10-22 15:02:57)

Not wanting to flog a dead horse, but those sample do nothing for me....the best track there 'majestic alchemy', sounds almost exactly like Polarius - Truckin The Mthreefive. Legowelt-fatiquesness indeed.

Edit:

And the Polarius record was released 10 years ago....

Let's get Dumb

blasphemy!
smile

RE: Legowelt's prolific output -

Non issue, it used to be that way - every year a new album, reissue the old ones, tour, work. It's yr job.
It's sounding alright, I still like the older stuff personally.

That's it, it's just sounding alright, nothing less, but nothing more...
Too much Legowelt is killing Legowelt.