Topic: I don't mean to be negative

I am so bored out of my mind with everything not just music.  how do you keep things interesting and positive at the same time?

Even when I look in the mirror i feel down. 

i've been wanting to play music since sunday, it is thursday now and I haven't played a single tune

the scene here in toronto is so so horrible right now.  there is so much garbage mass apeal stuff i am just stying home these days.

this robot needs to be de-bugged, my life optimizer algorhytm has a bug.

NV

Re: I don't mean to be negative

keep your brain stimulated

like for example smoke a spliff and listen to this wink

[youtube]I0xk3J3-VBw[/youtube]

i dunno, tumblr, forums, random youtube discoveries, nature, erotic people, drinking & smoking.

The best bit of advice I EVER got was "Realise there is more to life than music"
So I got super into movies. I'm not an expert by any means in that world, but I do find spending 90-120 minutes concentrating on a film (regardless of quality) is a really good way to relax.

Something no one told me before, which I will pass on, is: Laugh as much as possible. Cartoons, Movies, Cat Videos. I'm serious, some people say when they're down they watch really depressing things. I go the other way. I laugh all the time. It is good medicine.

Sorry you feel down.

+1 for cat videos. watching soft stuff once in a while helps to keep your feet planted.

+1 for Maiovvi advice (exclude the cat video)
watching westerns works for me... the footage of the great out doors...
another thing works for me is reading and recently i started riding my bike for long distances (around 20km.. maybe not that long)
and remember feeling down is part of the balance so you can feel high at other times

oh man! yeah cycling. I found my time in Berlin a little depressing sometimes, but there was templehof right around the corner. Just to cycle around there for an hour or so really, really cleared my head, so much physical space to fill with thoughts, plus I lost lots of weight, felt more confident and girls wanted to fuck me, which was also a good thing for the whole deal.

[youtube]UWWLwtMLWCI&feature=kp[/youtube]

sorry

A flick through the 'latest release' section in juno, bores me stupid....go outside & look at trees or smth.,

Let's get Dumb

I say stay far away from latest release section of anything not Clone.  wink

And stay away from forums or facebook....

[youtube]ogp_Dai691k[/youtube]