Re: What new booty have you acquired?

Bankie Phones wrote:

@ruud and sorcerio.

it's the impulse out of the mmt eq and compressed, my machinedrum was out of commission until last night.

so all mmt-8's have that sweet bass drum. wink
you can also set it to 1/64 notes and get crazy rolls to make people gnash their teeth together when taking black mamba powder.

hot tip: plug the tape save output into your mixer and crank it up. select save to tape, and go. claim this is your latest 8-bit post-idm classic electronic noise ''piece''. do this live, and youre guaranteed to have an empty club when the tape save is done..

rude66 wrote:
Bankie Phones wrote:

@ruud and sorcerio.

it's the impulse out of the mmt eq and compressed, my machinedrum was out of commission until last night.

you can also set it to 1/64 notes and get crazy rolls to make people gnash their teeth together when taking black mamba powder.

hot tip: plug the tape save output into your mixer and crank it up. select save to tape, and go. claim this is your latest 8-bit post-idm classic electronic noise ''piece''. do this live, and youre guaranteed to have an empty club when the tape save is done..

Doesn't that depend on the club???

Home is where your hardware is!!!
ErrorAudio SoundCloud

rude66 wrote:
Bankie Phones wrote:

@ruud and sorcerio.

ahahha... sounds likes a lot of fun.

a schimmel grand piano (1/4 vleugel for the dutchies) from the 1920's. Palisander veneer. Present for my girlfriend. Only downside is i'll have to sacrifice my dining room for it, but i can eat on the piano i guess... big_smile

@Koova
Good choice on getting it from Schneider's... they are much more serious than audiomidi.com.

@computerdisco
I have that "plugin" as well in my 3P and I would consider it falling in the category "required" big_smile

I almost went for a SEM non-MIDI on Ebay that was 799. But it means I would have had to sell my SH-09 which is a no go.

2,857 (edited by plikestechno 2010-06-09 06:23:58)

Played with the Monotron for the first time tonight and its sound is actually very impressive. Very musical easy on the ears oscillator, very phat filter. Was making screaming leads and lots of percussion in no time. PDA stylus works best. Very clunky with just fingers. For $90 shipped I'm very cool with it. Can't say I'd pay much more. Certainly not double.

Looking forward to throwing stuff through it and adjusting the keyboard range in the future.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31683_455043398746_787933746_5963083_5108982_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs541.ash1/31683_455043193746_787933746_5963082_7330645_n.jpg

Hartke 1155 bass combo and an Ebow

every day I hope that I don't see the neighbor's car when I get home so that I can turn this bad boy up past 1, lol!

@plikestechno

there's a youtube video with a guy using an arduino to trigger the monotron using midi/arduino/cv

yeah boyeee

sweet, Ebows are hours of endless fun, kinda cool on bass too.

just picked up a pair of KRK's after my Alesis's died. kinda think i'm better off for it, already loving the rockits.

worship the potentiometer.

lol nice an ebow,  but dont really understandhow the work can anybody xplain??

Do synthesizers dream of electronic drums?

ProjectGenocide wrote:

lol nice an ebow,  but dont really understandhow the work can anybody xplain??

http://www.ebow.com/translate/

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

@svi

congrats on the KRK's.  after I scored some KRK rp8s i immediately traded off a cambridge speakerworks/marantz stereo and a bunch of synths and samplers for a mixing desk and ordered some monitor stands..

yeah boyeee

Nice ebow.  Think I'll get mine out and put some new batteries in it.

thnx error

AKAI ASQ-10, it's huge!!

Everything seems to work, but like my S-950, the backlight is pretty dim.

nice score tony

Fender Jazz  bass guitar. (American Deluxe model, 2009, completely not vintage at all wink)

Thanks PG

also today :

a REEEEAL fukking beat up Maxikorg, the upper oscillator is dead, some unobtainable knobs are missing, paint is flaked etc etc, my tech's going to have fun with this!

yet another nice score tony!

worship the potentiometer.

hehe thanks!

Broke musicians are moving back to the Rest Of Canada after their dreams of being the next Mile End buzz band have been crushed, time to help them pay last month's rent smile

Mile End in London??

Hehe, nope, Montreal, Qc, Canada (we have replicas of most British places here in the New World)

TONY COPS wrote:

Hehe, nope, Montreal, Qc, Canada (we have replicas of most British places here in the New World)

HA HA HA... but the same problems.

ErrorAudio SoundCloud

yamaha cs10  smile

touch your fear, dont be afraid!

ouroboros wrote:

yamaha cs10  smile

Love it smile