Topic: crash You car, and never get an insurance in Your life

I crashed My car a bit ruff 6 years ago and this costed My insurance company a lot of money.
Stupid as I was Ive stopped My insurance for one year after that because I didnt drive My own car that year.

5 years ago Ive asked to put it back in the insurance, and they said no..
The only company that wanted to insure My car ask

Re: crash You car, and never get an insurance in Your life

"5 years ago Ive asked to put it back in the insurance, and they said no.."

Did you keep the letter ? if yes, say you didn t contract since 5 years by joining this letter.

No somo Roberto Succo

Get a letter from the company that covered you as a named driver. Should be easy enough to get.

well the thing is that I cant prove that I drove the last years without any damage.
Only way is to show My insurance from the last years, but I didnt have any for 5 years

tomorrow some other insurance company person will drop by, so then I'm gonne know what this is gonne cost Me with his company, it isnt going to be cheap thats for sure..

Now I have to pay for my naive youthfull stupidities

@ SUY
"So I'm driving My car on someone elses name and insurance for the last 5 years"
-> so is that someone in the insurance policy a) mentioned as the policeholder and also the car owner or b) are you mentioned as the car owner?

if a) then you are lucky, because if you would have had a crash during those 5 years the insurance is allowed to take from that someone up to 2 years insurance contributions.

if b) then you have the proof that you as the car owner didn't have any damage.

at least in germany it is like that. some of the insurance companies are even work together what makes it even harder to get insured again!

"tomorrow some other insurance company person will drop by, so then I'm gonne know what this is gonne cost Me with his company, it isnt going to be cheap thats for sure.."
-> and, what did he say? how much is it?

http://www.condomdepot.com/content/product/large/ky-jelly4.jpg

SUY wrote:

But now they ask Me to proof that the last 5 years I didnt have any damage on My name

tell them to prove you do . even if you give proof they must have some way to check if its valid proof.
it sounds like they are just tripping humans once again making robots do all their work

Ha yes thanks, cause they are gonne fuck Me up good smile

Now I'm thinking "How could I be so stupid at the time", but at that time it seemed to be My only option.
So I'm lucky if they dont hang Me for fraud, cause to the insurance this is all the reason to rip Me of good.

Insurance seems to be the same here in holland Queen Of Blood.
It is option a), so Your right that I'm lucky that nothing happend, cause that can cost Me My house and even the house and stuff of the person that owns the car (in fact this is My own car, only not on paper. It was on My name years ago so it wouldnt take long for insurance companies to figure this out)

today I'm gonne hear what it is going to cost, but it should be somewhere between

z1000 wrote:
SUY wrote:

But now they ask Me to proof that the last 5 years I didnt have any damage on My name

tell them to prove you do . even if you give proof they must have some way to check if its valid proof.
it sounds like they are just tripping humans once again making robots do all their work

I'm afraid that now the only option that is left is pay tha money and lay low to prevent getting into more trouble

SUY: tried an internet company already? remember I had insurance at netpolis.nl and they don't ask a lot of questions (and are quite cheap)

@ SUY
"cause that can cost Me My house and even the house and stuff of the person that owns the car"
-> nah, i don't think it wouldn't have been that worse... depends on what happened!

"today I'm gonne hear what it is going to cost, but it should be somewhere between

12 (edited by koktale 2008-10-08 13:55:23)

I think its about a third party insurance which is obligatory in the Netherlands if you drive a car. I think its also regulated by the goverment what they need to recover. So there can't be snag in it. Or its for the third party smile

well I'm insured by the famous dutch "Rialto" company now. Its the company that covers people that have made a lot of costs to their former company. insurance for the uninsurable.
And its a bargain, only

do like me: buy a motorcycle wink