Topic: A plea for help for my treatment for my Wife

Hey there Robots, I know this website doesn't see a lot of action but if you've ever enjoyed some music that I posted or a funny GIF, I wanted to let you know that my wife is very ill with a complicated disease known as Lyme-MSIDs.We've been going through a lot of hardship and  we've put together this website to highlight them, and offer up a space to donate money to help us survive the cost of Lyme-MSIDs treatment. We wouldn't have made it this far without support from our friends and family (one in the same in my book) but we still have a long way to go.

If you can donate, please do. Any amount helps. Please help spread the word. https://helpussurvivemsids.frcrescioni.net/

Thanks

Re: A plea for help for my treatment for my Wife

Wishing the best for y'all.

Man the American health care system sucks. I'm sorry to hear that Bankie, as a climber and mountain biker who is frequently outdoors I know only too well about the tic born disease and how difficult the multitude of symptoms can be to diagnose let alone treat.

In fact a couple of years ago on a climbing trip to Fontainebleau my travelling companion Edward(a posh lad from Cambridge), had been diagnosed with Lymes...the amount of pills, and holistic potions he had was crazy, but he was obviously getting the right treatment, eating and sleeping well. He was definitely getting stronger and better.

I wish you all the best.

Let's get Dumb

Thank you, Samantha's story is an incredibly epic example of the numerous failures of the healthcare system. I'm glad we finally got a diagnosis but the cost of treatment is ridiculous especially considering the cost of living in our city and my income. This whole experience has really opened my eyes to the inadequacies of the system. I'm grateful for friends and strangers for the support we received thus far, there's so many others who aren't even as fortunate as us, it's aggravating.