Topic: Tunnelradio back after 13+ years

Just around the time I learned about the CBS back in the day I was experimenting with my own radiostation: Tunnelradio. After two years I forgot the pay the domain bills and the domain tunnelradio.nl was stolen from me. A few months later I decided to give up (also because all of the cool stuff I learned to know from the CBS). The thing I missed about it most was making my own live shows whenever and where ever I wanted. Nowadays I like that steaming video is so easy but I miss the anonymity of making radio in your underpants.

At that time I used SAM broadcaster on a WinXP server. I programmed the automated playlist quite thoroughly with the server occupying a space above my door in a The Hague student apartment.

Now 13+ years after stopping Tunnelradio I made a new server. Linux based on a Raspberry Pi with a USB as source for the music  (times have changed!!!). Again with an automated playlist and the possibility to log in from everywhere to do a liveshow.

For now a mixture of my digital dj tracks and stuff I listen to at home and in the car (also some rock sometimes and world music next to the electronics). Some visual stuff is still under development but the most important thing: the music and the playlists are already (party) formed. If you like to check: www.reznik.nl/tunnelradio and let me know if the stream is stable etc smile

Re: Tunnelradio back after 13+ years

As most people know that experiment was stopped already quite a while ago but I still have some kind of radio running at: https://zeno.fm/tunnelradio/ with the occasional live show and lots of old (and sometimes a new) mixes.