Topic: DVS NME - A Love Letter To Synthesis

CLIPS HERE:
https://soundcloud.com/dvsnme/dvs-nme-a … -synthesis

BUY HERE
https://dvsnme.bandcamp.com/album/a-lov … -synthesis

Exactly one year after my 2022 release entitled 'Agitation Propaganda', I return with a collection of new tracks that were produced between the middle of 2022 and early 2023. This 20-track album, as the title suggests, is a tribute to the love affair that I have with making music. In 2023 I celebrate my 40th birthday so I thought it was good timing to release a concept album that pays homage to the one true love that I've ever known- Synthesis ♥️

This album, as with the last, relies heavily on the sounds of classic synthesizers/drum machines like Mono/Poly, MS-20, SH-101, Jupiter-8, Juno-106, SH-2, JX-8P, System 100, Juno 60, JX-3P, TB-303, Polysix, TR-606, OB-8, TR-808, ARP Odyssey, as well as some contemporary additions to my studio like Hydrasynth, System 8, MC-707, MicroFreak, Prophet Rev2, Novation Peak, Minilogue, SE-02, and Microkorg.

The artwork for the album was done by the brilliant artist Kelly Gilleran, who also just so happens to be my long-term girlfriend. She is a pattern designer, painter, and illustrator. Her work can be found here: www.kellygilleran.redbubble.com/

A majority of the songs on this album were recorded in only one take in my home studio and recorded to high-quality video as well. The same recordings heard on this album can be seen performed live on YouTube. www.youtube.com/@JohanSebastianBot/videos

DVS NME is the man behind the weekly radio show/daily blog called 'Dark Science Electro' and has been a dedicated contributor to the Electro community for the last 13 years. I share my love of Electro music by posting Electro-affiliated news, art, mixes, albums, memes, concerts, tracks, gear, and more. This album is available for $16 USD on Bandcamp.

Album tracklist:
Unrequited
Surveillance Capitalism
Collective Consumption
The Luddites
Expropriation
Los Vangelis
Wage/Price Freeze
Rapture Ideologies
Skeleton Crews
Moral Self-Licensing
Damage Control