Re: Berlin

cheers c. wrote:

there is a very unergonomic listeningstation in the back ...

This once I've been to F&J (two years ago) I still remember that crappy listeningstation! Like they actually don't wan't you to listen to the records before buying and if you do, they're not gonna make it easy for you... Remember scoring Divine - You Think You're A Man there though... After that I think I "payed" a visit to Drehmoment (when it still was a streetshop) which I remember as a pleasant experience.

"Are you loving?"

77 (edited by cheers c. 2008-10-15 10:45:24)

wieso schleimer ?  ich hab da einfach, im gegensatz zu euch :-P schon viel gekauft,

ausserdem weiss ich mitlerweile mit einem blick wo uwe gerade so mental steht und kann damit umgehen, wenn es grummelig ist, dann einfach ein bisschen futter mitbringen :-P

cheers c.

vielleicht haette ich konopke wuerschtl bringen sollen. ich muss ja nichts kaufen wenn mir nix gefaellt. da ist er schon sehr schon unfaehr und keiner kann das nachvollziehen. vielleicht schau ich wieder mal vorbei in 2 jahren. dann hat er alles vergessen. uwe, uwe.

chris, ich will Dir nicht zu nahe treten (Schleimer war mit Smiley und ein Spass, kennst mich ja), aber ich glaube, dass ich Uwe (nicht pers

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

80 (edited by cheers c. 2008-10-19 19:00:46)

die problematik ist ja weithin bekannt ...

ich kann ihn handlen sag ich mal ...

Ah, ich kan hier schon ein bisschen Deutsch lernen f

"Are you loving?"

ja, wie gesagt, mir sucht er manchmal sachen aus dem kleinen kabuff oben und so wieter. irgendwie geh ich ihm nicht auf den geist, weiss nicht warum. ich glaube kaum, das ich anders dort auftrete als ihr ....

Das erste mal als ich da war, hat er mich sogar nach oben gelassen. And hat nur  Englisch mit mir geredet.
Wenn ich mich recht erinnere habe ich schon am Anfang was kaufen wollen (so ne ZYX compliation), und darauf hin hat er die "beans gespilled". Also hamsterkaufen heisst wohl das Motto.

gonna be in berlin with my alcoholik parisian crew for NYE and following days (31 dec to 5 january)

suggestions of parties anyone ?

@noc
to bad you arrive at the 31th. Me and Captain Duran are playing at the Bassy club on the 30th Dec. But im sure we`ll find some other parties for you guys.

hell yeah.

anyway,would be nice to have a beer with you mate wink

gabbo wrote:

@noc
to bad you arrive at the 31th. Me and Captain Duran are playing at the Bassy club on the 30th Dec. But im sure we`ll find some other parties for you guys.

where is Bassy?

Uh

hi war schon mal jemand im kitkatclub im alten sage-club? ich weiss die musik ist goa-trance-lala. aber ich w

@ Stan Snackson: it is on Sch

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

90 (edited by noctambulo 2008-12-17 07:08:13)

heard that danny wang & jeffrey sfire are playing in berghain's laboratory ...but also heard it can be hard to get in.

sd this place really worth it ?

91 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 08:04:36)

I have arrived in Berlin. Came for the Reverse Forward Festival at Club Maria which is tomorrow (sat 10.1). We are possibly going to check out Tresor today. It's the first day of the Detroit Weekend with Kenny Larkin. Juan Atkins is tomorrow. I wish it were the other way around. Any Berlin bots around? Anything else happening?

<Pete> His life was programmed from the very start.
<MacGyver> He never had a chance.

I`ll be at the Reverse Forward too smile

discogs sales 

I arrive in Berlin at 9:30 am ... see you at RF smile

everything but the kitchen synchotron

subk wrote:

you come really from over there? NYC? wow

discogs sales 

captain duran wrote:
subk wrote:

you come really from over there? NYC? wow

i am providing some relief djing for the party wherever i'm needed wink  and then i go to dublin for an electronic art festival end of january, so i'm around europe for about 3 weeks, here and there... not that i wouldn't conceivably go to berlin just because of one killer party !   i am impressed by Autobass' spontaneity actually!  Go rrrrrobots!

everything but the kitchen synchotron

okay, see you smile

discogs sales 

big_smile nice, I'll see you there!

<Pete> His life was programmed from the very start.
<MacGyver> He never had a chance.

was the best party of the year !!!

Caltrop wrote:
jonny five wrote:

Franz & Josef Scheiben - Kastanienallee 48, Prenzlauer Berg (Good selection of used dance 12"s. Knowledgeable variety of other styles too

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Travel → Berlin

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB