Topic: Sabotage / Subetage Video > CASH> The Scent Of Money Vhs

found the original video tape while checking my poison cupboard. I really don`t know if the video is still working (have no VHS anymore), but why not...? 97-2000 clips

* alex is my bro
* bannlust
* susanne brokesch
* epy
* i-f
* le car
* men at arms
* pomassl
* sandbenders and more...

I would like to sell, but no idea what price... also trades are possible, but... ???

mail me if you are interested.
if someone from R`dam is looking for this I would have an idea for a trade... (saw a record at demon fuzz)

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Re: Sabotage / Subetage Video > CASH> The Scent Of Money Vhs

oh, you got that famous tape... If I remember well, there's Ferenc selling some "Money" parfum in it...

3 (edited by captain duran 2008-10-17 22:49:37)

yes right. I think I had some more as I opened my shop in 2000 (we showed it on a tv screen at the time in rotation, nice memories), 1 copy I kept for me. Now I found it again in a small box... smile

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

i'm curious about the i-f video, from which track is it? the lonny and melvin?

@ duran what did you see at demonfuzz?

mail me please..

Vlam Aan

just check my stock, and found this Video again - nobody interested in?

discogs sales 

perhaps captain, if i only knew what footage from i-f is on that tape
could save it for future generations and upload it on youtube

Vlam Aan

I have no VHS player anymore. If I remember right it was made like a documentary, clips and funny shit with the spray.

from the cover:

Videoedition SABOTAGE COMMUNICATIONS
>Adventures In Temporary Terrains. Feat. CASH> The Scent Of Money  SABOTAGE> The Death Of Sabotage Records_fabrics interseason   the clips 97<2000  music by alex is my bro, bannlust, susanne brokeson, epy, i-f, le car, men at arms, pomassl, sandbenders and more.

discogs sales 

hey captain, if you still have it, i'm interested !
i will send to you a message later this afternoon

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

Yeah, UTUB at once

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

mafiosi, yes, still have the tape on my desk... smile

discogs sales