Re: What are yall doing for Halloween?

hopefully Im going to stay home and masturbate to zombie movies or go stalk some children.  mostly likely santa sangre at the theater

Yeah i personally think those fulci eye molestation scenes were made for times like this tongue

Gonna watch ghostbusters 2 finished and head into town...hopefully everyone arent completely pissed already

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

. most probably gonna be in the babylon cinema watching rocky horror picture show which starts at midnight and then follow up to an afterparty ;)

someone nicked my mask at the Brussels gig so I guess Halloween's off big_smile
some crazy fan is having fun with it for sure atm...if you see it in an amateur video or someting like that, its not me lol

For some reason I never know when Halloween is.

Since 15 years or so Halloween got bigger and bigger in Sweden but in the last couple of years it seems it's almost disappeared.

When is it? Tomorrow?

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

No the 31st of October right?

I'll be playing acid and oldschool at a (semi)legal party in IJmuiden, between the waterworks where the ocean liners go by

staying indoors.. (this weekend right?)

I am gonna collect candys.

No really , this "event" has no meaning to me.
If there is a good party outside i will attend, but otherwise will stay at home, and avoid to watch television.

depress the repress

I have a three yr. old so I will take him trick-o-treating. Its big for small children. You know, dress up in costume, goto familys house and run the streets @ night.

Its lost all meaning for me personally but I get into it for the child. I dont dress up though.

Some people I know go all out and spend money on a costume and throw parties.

I usually just turn on an ambient mix that I got from R4R and hand out candy.

Its for children.

on Samhain we are gonna hail the Old Forgotten Godz. And konnekt to infamous warriors from hells domain.

cebteq wrote:

hopefully Im going to stay home and masturbate to zombie movies or go stalk some children

Just make sure you don't mix those two up.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

ive matured since last year so you never know wink

MANASYt wrote:

someone nicked my mask at the Brussels gig ...

! sorry to hear that, the mask was really cool, but it wasn

I'll spend my Halloween, and probably the day after, in the panoramabar with friends from Holland wink Can't wait!

frigid wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

someone nicked my mask at the Brussels gig ...

! sorry to hear that, the mask was really cool, but it wasn

I have no idea what to do on Halloween, nothing special I think.

But today when I was out running on my lunch I passed a barn on the countryside.

To my surprise I found a gigantic pumpkin statue made of plastic or something, about 2 meters high and 3 meters in diameter.
Soon to be used?

Had to take a picture:
http://www.jogg.se/files/mms/mms_200910211616_333.jpg?ist=705

The pumpkin is bigger than it looks in the picture, since I'm standing in a slope a meter higher than the ground where the pumpkin is.

I wonder what they are going to do with it.

Next to the pumpkin there were some other junk of different kind and also an old big sign saying "Uggla <3 Orup = sant" which means "Uggla Loves (heart) Orup = True".
(Magnus) Uggla and Orup are two (male) Swedish artists (not gay).
The sign must be a left over from some show they did together.

Interesting...

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

Pages Previous 1 2

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → What are yall doing for Halloween?