Topic: Magic Waves

www.magicwaves.co.uk - online 24-7 for 2 years now playing a wide spectrum of music including Italo Disco, Electro, House, Techno, Disco, Rock and Soundtracks...

any robots with mixes they want to hear on the radio are welcome to send them to www.magicwaves.co.uk via my email...

RIP CBS, much missed.

Re: Magic Waves

Ah i was just saying the same thing in the other topic.
Welcome Casio !

word ingmar, many thanks!

Funky! Thanks!

Let's give it a try! thanks

darn just missed the technican mix.

Vlam Aan

Everytime I click on the launch for WMP it directs me to a blank screen with 'Http://www.magicwaves.co.uk

www.winamp.com

Listening to this now. Almost feels like cheatin on the CBS wink

just tuned in..sounds good smile

thanks to all for tuning in - there are some technical issues we're currently addressing with the website such as the Windows Media Player launch button and an updated timetable, hopefully it'll all be sorted in the next week or two. Should be fine to listen in itunes, winamp, etc for the time being though...

any queries/issues please feel free to email me!

Keep me posted Casionova re WMP, its all i use.

good news, I've found a temporary fix for WMP users (more like a manual override for the button) - in the menu on WMP go to File, then Open URL and enter the following: http://195.74.53.9:8500 

apologies if the stream was absent this afternoon, had to try a few different things... back now

I tried the temp. thing but to no avail CN.

hey vic20, just tried it myself on WMP with entering both the code I gave above and also www.magicwaves.co.uk/playing.html, and both are working fine from my computer...

I' m quite the technophobe when it comes to stuff like this.

Do I need to launch WMP then cut N paste the code in ?

Or do cut N Paste into my browser ?

When I put the code into the WMP launch on MW it takes me to SHOUTcast D.N.A.S. Status where I press 'stream url' which takes me back to the MW 1st page ????

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/computer012.gif

basically you open WMP, then right-click on WMP towards the top of it and you should get a menu appear... on it you select File, then select Open URL, and that's where you paste either the code or www.magicwaves.co.uk/playing.html

hope it works!!

eh voila.

Nice one bro.

ps...great work with Cyber Dance 12". Your track is really strong, good work fella wink

ah nice one, and many thanks!

hope you're enjoying the space-disco selection going on at the moment... welcome to the Waves smile

haha Rick, it's you! sorry, hadn't figured it out... word!

werd indeed mate smile

Hey all, if anyone has any technical queries about Magic Waves, please direct them to me - I'll do my best to deal with them!

Apologies to Windows Media Player users, the WMP button / asx file support stopped working when we switched servers earlier in the year. We'll need to move again to fix this, which is on the cards anyway. I can 100% confirm that the manual way of doing it does work though, the button on the MW home page is simply a shortcut to do this. Happy to explain in more detail if anyone needs to know...

Numerous other fixes and updates are also coming  - we may be a little slow, but we get there in the end ha ha wink

Cheers...

Spruxxx

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win...

just testing, nice

Europa has burned, and will burn again

Good to have a station I can groove to that plays (good) italo.

I think it'd look better if you had the time the song was played instead of the length of the song on the main page.