Topic: 22.11.08 releaseparty Butsenzeller/WHARF records Utrecht

Electro Party /Wharf Records ZA 22 NOV

TANZKONSOL  (www.myspace.com/tanzkonsol)
TIN FOIL HATS  (www.myspace.com/thetinfoilhats)
LESBIAN MOUSECLICKS  (www.myspace.com/lesbianmouseclicks)
BUTSENZELLER  (www.myspace.com/butsenzeller)Butsenzeller is already famous as a drummer in Belgium, but his qualities as a producer are remarkable considering the diversity on his debut record 'Natt'. Geert Budts, better known as Boots Butsenzeller is a recognized artist from Antwerp who is mainly known as a drummer/vocalist of DAAU (Die Anarchistische Abendunterhaltung),Traktor, Riefenstahl and Kapitein Winokio. But he is also a keen solo-artist and producer: ambient-beats, electro and obscure IDM beats. 

entrance:

Re: 22.11.08 releaseparty Butsenzeller/WHARF records Utrecht

sounds interesting. btw, Lesbian Mouseclicks are a great live.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Cheers Captain! Have you seen the Lesbian Mouseclicks live during their DDR tour?

4 (edited by captain duran 2008-11-19 11:35:04)

yes, we made it together with Polygamy Boys.
Peter has a unique voice! (left in the picture)

http://www.das-drehmoment.com/imgs/gallery/070615lesbians02med.jpg

edit - left big_smile  my oldproblem with left and right

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

You mean left. ;-) On the right is Andreas.

cool one:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseacti … d=46722882

discogs sales