Topic: Loud-E - dis moi pomme

What's the original track (artist + name of the track) of this great edit ?

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

Re: Loud-E - dis moi pomme

Chagrin D'Amour - Au Paradis

that one?

Don't know, perharps ?
Btw thanks for the answer ! smile

i dont know of any loud-e edit called dis moi pomme, but it kinda sounds like what the guy says

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15119005be4e0282/

have a listen smile

@ rawshark
yeah it's this one, 100% sure now, thanks a lot !! wink

big lol@bias

cuties don't exert

bias wrote:

you can't know the original title, loud-e found the track, so it belongs to him!

i prefer a deejay like loud-e that plays fresh stuff but doesn't share his tracklists over the next I-F clone playing robot is systematic, trax classics or whatever.. at least Loud-E puts effort in finding and playing original stuff, unlike most deejays. I can understand he doesn't want to share his list, esp. not here with most of the forummembers being wannabe deejays tongue (myself included, btw)

these are old wounds.

i have met loud-e out though, bias where are you?!

cuties don't exert

oh shit, it was not my intention to fuel up the edit debate..

ehhh

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/AWI/f956-magritte~Ceci-n-Est-Pas-une-Pomme-Posters.jpg

why not make an edit and show em what skills you got ?

keep hackney crap

http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/08/38/23473808.jpg

bias wrote:
Starborough wrote:
bias wrote:

you can't know the original title, loud-e found the track, so it belongs to him!

i prefer a deejay like loud-e that plays fresh stuff but doesn't share his tracklists over the next I-F clone playing robot is systematic, trax classics or whatever.. at least Loud-E puts effort in finding and playing original stuff, unlike most deejays. I can understand he doesn't want to share his list, esp. not here with most of the forummembers being wannabe deejays tongue (myself included, btw)

he doesn't want to reveal names of tracks, but he wants to promote himself using somebody's else job, without giving any credits to the artists. great.
i wonder what would be reactions of people from here who run labels if i would make edits of their tracks and released under my name.

So what, he doesn't want to make money out of it. He is a disco freak. The purest, the deepest, the freaky-est. I never saw a DJ so passionate about his idea of music. The way he sees / mixes, the old 70ies synth / disco is unique. LoudE=LoudE. Not revealing tracklists is also a thing for DJ's. Most DJ's are leaching tracks of dj's they like. That's ok, but on a creative level it's not interesting. He is one of the finest Dj's I know. For me, he can do what he wants. He is a madman concerning his passion for disco.

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

amen

yes

and money is food is having more time to make/play/edit music

i agree,

i see it like this: loud-e honours the artist by playing their record (artist make records to make their music heard, not to become famous do they?) and by playing the record he reveals that it's out there,
if he didn't want to credit anyone he wouldn't be playing his 'secret' records

this way he creates a hype around that record quite often and people will start looking for it and finally find out about it

so it just takes some more time for the artist to get the credit because loud-e isn't there to make the world convenient
for you

Au paradis by Chagrin d'Amour

Gr

it's not entirly true that he doesn't want to share
if you ask him he will tell

Vlam Aan

i'd feel honoured if a freak like loud-e revived my music by releasing an edit of my music that was rotting in dust anyway
eventually the recognition will come, it just takes a couple of months more than the 25 years this music was forgotten

got it today!
love it!!
LOUD-E ROCKx!

bias wrote:

how is this honouring artists, by releasing their tracks illegaly under your name?

how is honouring artists buying shitty sounding mp3s from russian sites? you're no  better than him. loud-e is a professional dj and he's got to earn a living - don't see the problem since his edits are so good. his edit of au paradis is way better than the original imo.

i thought i was in bizarro world for a minute, bias standing up for an artists intellectual property

keep hackney crap

Starborough wrote:

at least Loud-E puts effort in finding and playing original stuff, unlike most deejays. I can understand he doesn't want to share his list

this is very oldskool approach which is fine...but this is talking about him playing the original stuff as a DJ. when releasing his edits, giving some credits to the original producers would be fair..at least a name would be enough.

i have heard only good things about loudE from a number of people here. have never met him so don't wanna judge him..just think that anybody releasing their edits should give some credits to the original artists..anybody remembers the  hot discussion a number of years ago when another DJ released his edit of mr flagio..

this topic wil pursuit cbs forums forever
sad
damn!

hihih

24 (edited by jonny five 2008-07-14 14:55:14)

....drunk post

25 (edited by Basic Aly 2008-07-13 18:36:20)

YAS wrote:

this is very oldskool approach which is fine...but this is talking about him playing the original stuff as a DJ. when releasing his edits, giving some credits to the original producers would be fair..at least a name would be enough.

Well said.  I respect Loud-E, but credit should be given where its due.
Laughed at 'very oldskool approach'.  I've never had a problem with sharing the wealth, so to speak. 
I asked a friend the other day to make a mix with some of his favourite 'secret bombs' including a tracklisting and he told me to fuq off. big_smile