1 (edited by chairman chen 2008-11-17 16:19:49)

Topic: do you feel too old for this shit,

do you ever feel that your too old for this shit, which may be anything that you've been recently doing and it has nothing to do with your actual age. its a bad feeling

5, 3, 6 or 100 platenspelers, fuck it!

2 (edited by MITO1982 2008-11-17 16:26:59)

Re: do you feel too old for this shit,

You mean...whatever ever ever??
Yes i feel too old when i m trying to date a 18 year old girl...caz i m already 26.
damn when you hunt music the years go by toooo fast.

Those were the days...

yeah, there's these techno heads here that are starting to have 16-24 hour parties.

I am too old to do that many drugs.

I'm too old to think being a dj is cool.

I'm to old to work and then party two days, one in the Netherlands and one in Germany... felt asleep before could go to the one in the Netherlands (but made it to Dusseldorf wink)

baz wrote:

(but made it to Dusseldorf wink)

and that was most important

.."this world`s a bubble"..

I'm too old to make music/spin tunes I think...
But then again...WTF would I do? Knit sweaters?

too old to go to all these raves that I would only have a chance enjoy if I get really trashed

I'm a total 100% geriatric old lady at heart so I don't feel too old for anything! Since I always felt like a senior citizen my body just catches up with my mind gradually.

I will be excited to be old enough for discounts on the bus in a few decades.

i'm trying to find the way i want to lead my life more than never and some things appear to me like quite futile those days, but it's probably not a problem of age, more like an awakening...

http://www.freddiegage.org/

schmoltz wrote:

too old to go to all these raves that I would only have a chance enjoy if I get really trashed

I feel that too sometimes.. the other times i d

Heil CBS

Herr Flick wrote:

I feel that too sometimes.. the other times i d

I'm too old to use anything other than alcohol and an occasional drag of hash.

sometimes i feel very old whilst playing CoD4 online and these 7yr olds are screaming and yapping into the mic. then i smoke their ass.

I've become too old to drink alcohol. Haven't had a drink for almost a year now and I love it! No more hangovers etc.

Woody Aki wrote:

I'm too old to make music/spin tunes I think...
But then again...WTF would I do? Knit sweaters?

make ambient soundscapes and or presets

heifetz wrote:

... then i smoke their ass.

lol

Heil CBS

I once ended up at a nu-rave.. Im not sure old is the right word but i did want to say 'get off my lawn you damn kids'

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Getting older is very good, you don't have so much to prove, we were doing nights about ten years ago then stopped for ages.

It's all subjective and there is the old cliche 'You're only as young as you feel' but of recent myself and some of the other rimini gang have been having an absolute ball. We're mostly in our 30s (bar a couple of who are mid earlt 20s).

There is the fear though that at some point it'll have to stop or change, grow old gracefully - you don't want to end up like Peter Hook and New Order going on an on about the past, looking like your embarassing uncle dancing at a wedding.

...not at the moment anyway. is this what I have to look forward to? feeling too old to hang with the kids?

I dont want to forty and hanging around dark nightclubs.

I want to have a beach bar in the Maldives by then either that or a nice remote organic farm in the mountains.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

I only feel too old after a heavy weekend, usually by Wednesday a drink from the fountain of youth is an ideal pick me up.

sometimes i feel old when i want to talk shit about Heartbreak-Lies and say they can eat my shit and fuck everyone who likes them, you got bad taste

cebteq wrote:

sometimes i feel old when i want to talk shit about Heartbreak-Lies and say they can eat my shit and fuck everyone who likes them, you got bad taste

That's not old, that's mature! tongue

I feel a little old reading al these things in this toppic: moving on to some beers smile

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → do you feel too old for this shit,