Topic: 12-07-2008 / etoy.TANKS party / Zuerich Binz Areal

All!

some nice party at the etoy.TANKS this saturday!
If possible I will spin some mp3s, everybody who is in the Zuerich area is welcome!

here are the directions to get to the etoy.TANKS:

http://www.etoy.com/blog/archive/2008/0 … se-30.html

Alex

Re: 12-07-2008 / etoy.TANKS party / Zuerich Binz Areal

bio lamb on a barbecue + beer = me is atracted! will try to be there

will be there. Let's hope the weather turns out decent.

here is the blog post announcing the party (alex already said it all, but anyway...)

http://www.etoy.com/blog/archive/2008/0 … tanks.html

now filling up my laptop with tracks...
Since I had direct requests for music, there will be played quite some different music, from Johnny Cash to electro, from NIN to classical big_smile

But I guess it will be a funny event, like all the etoy.EVENTS big_smile

I never been there, but I'll see if I can make it. johnny cash noooo smile is it open air?

it is open air and I don't think that there will be much space for italo... those guys are more on EBM sort of music... or electro...
but I had official requests for Johnny Cash and other stuff like that...

I see, might you come tomorrow eve to nachtigall then you'll listen some italo, that is valid to all tzuri szene robots

went to Nachtigall once, and the place was essentially empty, and no Italo in sight ;-) How're things these days? Are you spinning yourself tomorrow?

a friend is the "official dj", yes, I will play records too, more like ping pong. it is not a crazy place, you right, and always pretty empty, and no italo whatsoever, but tomorrow yes, definitely yes, and disco. I mean it's a meagre satisfaction, but there is not much better around. I'm trying harder.

coolex. I'll look and see what I can do to make the place less empty. What's a good time to show up?

uhm, don't know... I am not that much into italo these days... but if there is some electro I could consider.

well, I really cannot say now, I'll bring only, and I say only, italo, perhaps fabi will bring also something else. the flyer is on another topic.

13 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2008-07-12 15:29:52)

nevermind

edit: i meant that for the nachtigall party... sorry for cross-posting

is it still on? even with this weather?

well, it's not raining (yet), right? Alex said he thinks it would be on no matter what the weather is, because there would be some sort of shelter. See you there? Won't make it before 6 for sure, am still booting my systems, which took a bit longer than anticipated after last night...

smile great that you came, wirklich. I think I'm gonna come for the lamm. I still have to get my records back. see you there then.

"when I let you down!"

didn't make it after all. family business got in the way...

stopped by for half an hour. Thanks to etoy for free beer, and was nice to have little chat with alex.

thank you for passing by! As you have seen, it was not definitely a place for dancing, even tho' people told me that
they did like the music a lot smile

I am now trying to sneak in the Etoy Corp., you never know that I might be able to build some dancefloor out of
modified containers big_smile

i passed by at about 6, but there wasn't anything on yet. But the lamb looked really delicious, rotating on its stick big_smile Later on the weather kept me away. next time!

at 6 we were already asleep smile everything ended around 3... and the lamm was really good big_smile big_smile big_smile

robotiger meant 6pm :-)

ah! I did not see you...

oh, i was telling some girl that i knew about it from you, but she didn't mention you were there already, so i only asked her when would be a good time to come back, and went again... too shy tongue

Ha, it was even easy to recognise me... I was wearing the CBS shirt tongue Either I was turning the lamb or I was in
the upper tank...