Re: Random questions you are asking yourself...

I was being ironic, I won't figure out. Life's too short and there's plenty of "lekker speelgoed" in Ghent  big_smile

"A Real Music Hater"

I probably take this female stuss too seriously.
But i can't help it.
Fucking monday.

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

were lime (denis/denyse le page) one person?

hysteric wrote:

will i regret a tattoo of the discomagic wizard?

done!

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1365/wizard2k.jpg

Awesome!

Since about 23:00 last night, I've been wondering where my phone is. I think it might be lost forever, and now I'm wondering if  I should live without a cellphone for a while. I'm about to go on a vacation after I wrap some office work tonight......

cool

if you don't REALLY need the cell phone i recommend living without it. i'm much calmer and relaxed without mine. one less distraction is always a good thing. as a result i've noticed it's getting harder and harder to find pay phones, especially ones that work.

ronin wrote:

if you don't REALLY need the cell phone

Finding that out is the difficulty  wink

ronin wrote:

it's getting harder and harder to find pay phones, especially ones that work.

Old school nokia forever. They'll soon become retrocult for being the only phones lasting longer than a year.

Can i catch a break?...

Let's get Dumb

should I get a beard like Chuck Norris?

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

should I get a beard like Chuck Norris?

If you want to emulate a ginger twat with no redeeming features go ahead  tongue

why do i want other people to ask me questions about myself so badly?

because you have no identity

"A Real Music Hater"

that feels like a most appropriate response, unfortunately.

sad

well if I take you seriously in your question, itś the first symptom that I'd recommend visting a psychiatrist, and I don't mean that in a judging or harassing way, but as an honest advice that can be a positive change for your life and could have been for a lot of people I know with exactly that feeling. Honest words from my side here.

Surely you mean a psychologist? Or do you believe there is mental illness involved??

well if you robots really care for some back story i was diagnosed with plenty of mental illnesses as a teenager (when in reality i was just moody kid who smoked too much pot too early and had his brain warped by tv/cable) and was on a shit load of medication/pharmaceuticals for close to 6 years up until late 2010 where with the help of my psychiatrist (the one that handles meds) i was able to ween down and completely off all medication.

so 2011 i made it the whole year clean of bullshit chemicals and hormones which was awesome because the whole year was like "FUCK YEAH I'M FREE WOOOOO" but now that it's a new year removed and that i know i can survive and function without meds, it feels like everyone who knew me while i was all pilled up doesn't know who i am now. i'm different now which i know is better than what i was, but it feels like even i don't know who this new med/pharm free robot (i am) is.

i think the answer to my question is more so that i just don't know what questions i need to ask myself in order to help me move forward and make my new identity. i can't keep fucking with that old one, that's for sure, because as long as i still am: i might as well have no identity.  neutral

I see, well having a change in personality and Identity is not easy, but don't be too fixed in thinking they don't know who you are, might be a temporary feeling that will go away. And if it doesn't, see it this way that changing can often mean out with the old, but also in with the new. It's a process that needs patience. I just felt with you because I also had that feeling for a long time to 'want' that people ask me questions about myself, instead of keeping to themselves. Nowadays I see also the other side, that it's a hard thing to estimate if someone in my enviroment has changed and that it's very hard to see if someone's gone through a whole story, and is in need of dialogue.

Anyway's, for that I think it's better for you to get someone more real to talk about this, internetz will never be able to really estimate your personality and help you. Best of luck too you!

Technicolor wrote:

Surely you mean a psychologist? Or do you believe there is mental illness involved??

You might be right with me meaning a psychologist or not, the meaning of psychiatrist, psychologist, and psychoanalyst have been switched around in the most different way's in all languages. As far as I understood Psychologist could also be someone who's advising companies on product impressions, probably not what he needs.
But as I see AudaxPowder already having already experience with those types, he might know better anyway.

score100 wrote:

Anyway's, for that I think it's better for you to get someone more real to talk about this, internetz will never be able to really estimate your personality and help you. Best of luck too you!

yeah i agree essentially. it's just hard sometimes in a small town when finances are low, struggle and such. besides paying for talk therapy never turns out to be my thing whenever i try it. anyways thanks score100 and others for the responses, cheers.

744 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2012-01-15 11:54:27)

Technicolor wrote:

+ 1
a psychiatrist will only give you more drugs, fucking crooks. How can one justify driving a big fat Mercedes and living in a villa on the misery of other people?

The only person who can help you is, well, you. I used to have times in the past where I was very depressed and isolated but after a while I realized that it was myself who putted me in that position. I can only speak for myself but the things that got me rid of that was facing the things that let me feel that miserable (and can go way back in time), I also started to learn to appreciate the beauty and fun of all the uglyness and pointless things in life, it may sound negative but it helped for me. And I've already wrote it in the other topic: it's very easy to roll yourself in your misery because it's a comfortable position, the tougher road is to try to do something about it and it's the latter that you have to do.

"A Real Music Hater"

Should I go see Goblin when they tour?
or will it ruin their music for me..?

Nah it won't George, definately go see them. I saw them in Glasgow and it was unbelievably heavy and raw! Simonetti even wore a t shirt with Leds on it.

scott_neon wrote:

Nah it won't George, definately go see them. I saw them in Glasgow and it was unbelievably heavy and raw! Simonetti even wore a t shirt with Leds on it.

Thanks for the info, I booked tickets  smile

What is the fucking deal with the cost of replacement stylus?....friggin' 40euri each for Ortofon DJ S, i remember when these things were less than 30. I always really grudge coughing up such a wad of cash, i feel as though im not getting anything for my money sad

Let's get Dumb

749 (edited by Technicolor 2012-11-20 16:45:02)

Man I was even advised by the local dj store to stockpile them before they increased the price. Never did, unfortunately hmm

Was windows 8 designed by a room full of toddlers with crayons?

Let's get Dumb