1 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:55:24)

Topic: .

Re: .

I will be there!

have fun Mademoiselle and Frigid! I can`t make it... mmh sad 
greetings to gatasanta

btw, will it be also a Novamen set or the both as separate acts? seems so.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

i will be there i hope, but even on the guestlist, i'm not sure to get in the the club, i was unfairly kicked the last time Baldelli played over there, because of a stressed waitress at the bar, it ended up with a little scandal at the entry door,  the artistic director came and was condescending , now i try to avoid this place

will be there after the work,hope it won't be empty then

@ noctambulo lol.. since when do you work?
i'll try to make it as well smile

you're back for xmas irish slut ??

i'm back for good. french fuck smile
didn't get in touch coz i really need to get my sh*t together and find a job asap
i'll try to meet you  on saturday.

zippo wrote:

@ noctambulo lol.. since when do you work?

i work with niko (from parisbouge good old days hehe) in the cocktail bar of a new hotel designed by starck, located in front of fleche d'or

if you need a job i can ask for you for sure.shitty one tho but at least we'd have some fun drinking cocktails & messing around in this challala place.

looking forward the recordings

Tg (have fun Mademoiselle and Frigid! I can`t make it... mmh sad
greetings to gatasanta
btw, will it be also a Novamen set or the both as separate acts? seems so).
>>> Yeh, mini Novamen set too wink (3 lives in one as Mr Pauli said big_smile )

regards tg and hope to see u soon.. Ice arrived tonight too..

i wish i was still in Paris instead of a stuffy university library in New Jersey for this one night

nice one noctambulo, but i'm living in the suburb, and it's gonna be a pain in the ass to work on a night shift in panam.
btw send me a mail with your phone number. lost it
couldnt make it yesterday, was too busy helping my parents.
will see ya all soon anyway.

14 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:53:40)

what's this mumbo jumbo?

arrived pretty late so unfortunately just saw the set of syrob , cool one with classics all around & a tight technical mix.

was cool to see lemmings,mademoiselle & serge, gatasanta, the usual parisian suspects & nice chattin with overdose & pauli too

...and me you bastard :^/
yep nice party, nice visuals too

18 (edited by frigid 2010-02-14 07:52:27)

19 (edited by ice 2008-12-20 18:06:03)

yeah, the party was cool, enjoyed both lives a lot, overdoses particularly cause i got to hear some electro too and pauli was fun as always, the dj sets were nice as well, gatasanta went cbs top 100, i hoped for some novamen though, but it turned out to be only wishful thinking