Re: What are you robotz drinking?

Obi1r wrote:

Lagavulin 16 yr old single malt.... far out god damn tasty!

I'm so very envious of you right now; that's my favourite Islay malt in the whole wide world. I'm hoping someone close'll treat me to a bottle before Hogmanay (new year) big_smile Enjoy... sl

kalimotxo! hmm big_smile

hey tottie man, is the above a drink or cheers in some obscure language?

keep hackney crap

104 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-11-13 22:34:32)

@byron: 'tis a tipple, my good bot...basically, I'd picked up a passable wee bottle of wine that evidently had been poorly stored, and tasted way inferior to the previous time i'd necked it...harsh & acidic where smoothness once reigned...and so to compensate i mixed the rest of the bottle in a half full two litre bottle of coke, thus giving kalimotxo... wrecking juice for bored Spanish teenagers during summer & foolish tourists getting ready to run in front of bulls...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calimocho

lot of Milk !

No somo Roberto Succo

ah yes, tottie, your spelling threw me off, although after reading your post it smells of basque now, the way you wrote it

keep hackney crap

byron wrote:

ah yes, tottie, your spelling threw me off, although after reading your post it smells of basque now, the way you wrote it

hehe, for sure...i'd just read it as i'd always seen it, through a couple of long summers hanging around garitos (dens) playing 'duro' & 'thirsa' drinking games with the kids...a shame Euskadi's about the only corner of ('Spanish') Iberia that I've never had a chance to hang around in for a while, hope to visit soon!

Glenfiddich 12 yo

like honey

long i-land icetea! like hone y!

i hear you

I take it easy today. Starting with English Breakfast Tea - pure, without anything - but my favorite cup. Looks like never been washed before...actually it isnt.

A better tomorrow.

"Radeberger" Pilsner

have to drink something different from time to time, not always jever

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11542008/Heineken_Beer.jpg

A good ol'classic! One of my favourite... smile

NEON LIGHT RULE THE NIGHT

www.myspace.com/sonnycrockett78

Replicant wrote:

"Radeberger" Pilsner

have to drink something different from time to time, not always jever

my favourite lager, Radeberger, and Gambrinus as well

keep hackney crap

Drinking a beer out of onf those cheap cups like from a diner while my friend tries to convince me that chuck barry somehow influenced electro and cold-wave...honestly

Merlot out of a cardboard box.  Cheap, smooth and free pirate teeth.

Tottieheid wrote:
Obi1r wrote:

Lagavulin 16 yr old single malt.... far out god damn tasty!

I'm so very envious of you right now; that's my favourite Islay malt in the whole wide world. I'm hoping someone close'll treat me to a bottle before Hogmanay (new year) big_smile Enjoy... sl

Strictly Rockaas

http://www.pakexpert.nl/upload/2/images/dommelsch.JPG
keeping my mind on the money

demineralized water

warmer J

Ey Freund Blase, es gibt süßen Brei!

Obi1r wrote:

Nice one! Actually my favorite is the plain old simple Coal Ila 12 yr. just has a little more 'bite' that the 16 yr old!

that is indeed a lovely malt. i guess the 16 year old sits so well with me is that it's still got that peaty kick, but with a slightly smoother aftertaste...a few months back i got this for my dad's birthday:

http://www.oddbins.com/product_images/label/82900_label.jpg

absolute beauty, quite a smoky flavour but with a sweeter edge too. here's the Oddbin's lowdown:

he first Bowmore of its type ever released, this limited edition (only 3000 cases) vintage bottling has not only been bottled at cask strength without chill-filtration, but has been made up of predominantly Bourbon casks resulting in a different expression of from classic Islay distillery.

Tasting Notes : Light straw in colour; the aromas are complex - candied fruits, toffee and marzipan, bound together with the distinctive Bowmore smokiness. On the palate it is surprisingly delicate with hints of vanilla, soft fruit and light peat. The finish is light, elegant and smooth.

right now I'm taking advantage of the region I'm living in for its red wine, after a few cans of decidedly ghetto weissbier earlier on. cheers everyone wink

Lychee juice and vodka

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

tried kronenberg 'dynamo' last night.

basically its beer with a widget in it to reduce the amount of bubbles. Not a nice first beer but I can see me being partial too it after a few gas heavy ones.

found some old jamaican rum in my drink cabinet last nite and made my first rum and coke in about 8 years. man o man that was good, especially with light-coke.

rum and coke was my favourite drink, now its rum and ginger beer. man that shits tasty!

One of my favourites Heifetz - with fresh lime - "cube libre"!

Has anyone else had the dark Havana Club with gold leaf in it? It rocks..

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 26 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → What are you robotz drinking?