Topic: for sale: record sleeves

as some of you may know, i've switched to a different record sleeve system. these are the plastic sleeves that protect your record covers.

i'm selling all my old ones. these are the professional kind, the ones you used to buy in record shops and that i can't even seem to find anymore these days. they are not the crappy too-big soft plastic junk bags you buy records in these days on fairs and places like that, nor are they the semi-clear slippery ones that fall off your records right away. these are thick, clear hard plastic, reinforced on 3 sides, and once you put them on your records, they'll stay on.

i'll make some pics later.

they have been on my records for years, so they're not new. some are a bit dirty (just dust, no coffee stains or shit like that) some are a bit folded or some are a little ripped at the seams: they are all usable, the few that were too damaged, i threw out. most are 100% okay.

right now i have a first batch of 350. i'm asking 10 euro per 100 sleeves. i can ship them, but in reality they're pretty heavy and 100 would be a big package.. pickup would be preferred..

if interested, mail me..

Re: for sale: record sleeves

what kind of system you're switched to, rude? i'm curious

Re: for sale: record sleeves

http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopi … 2&p=37

clear, seethrough ones, much thinner as i need the space. one huge problem with these is they're super tight.. so tight in fact, that the subtle differences in record cover seize (which i never really noticed before) can become a problem.. its amazing how different all these covers are size wise!