Re: Killzone 2

Klart wrote:
giacomo wrote:

hi guys,

have just published the killzone 2 intro sequence. if you're interested in having a look, you can see it here:

http://threespeech.com/blog/?p=3426

Tx, but I'm not gonna watch it untill I buy it.

Btw, what's your PSN-name? Always fun to have another Robot on board (there's even a clan, well more of a "fun" clan). Check the first page of the PS3 thread for other PSN-Robots.

PSN id would be Three Speech 10, but I can't get our debug to connect to the network at the moment. As soon as we're up and running though I'll let you know!

Killzone2,

Vic20 wrote:

Killzone2,

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:
Vic20 wrote:

Killzone2,

I need love

Demo can be downloaded now!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

off of PSN ?

yeah apparently so man
Im getting my flatmate to start the download for me so I can play it when I get home tonight smile

Hope you' ve bought your copy from Play.com Pauli, this game is gonna be immense.

yeah, its on my 'to buy' list.

snuck home with a promo copy last night - amazing...

36 (edited by Obi1r 2009-02-06 22:10:24)

Problem is... I live in the Netherlands, when I want to order for 29,99 (the price in pounds) I get this message:
This item can only be delivered to a UK address.
Killzone 2 (with Play.com Exclusive PlayStation 3 Theme) (PS3) (PlayStation3)

The price in euro's is 38,99 which is fine by me... better than 65,00 euro

Strictly Rockaas

Obi1r wrote:

Problem is... I live in the Netherlands, when I want to order for 29,99 (the price in pounds) I get this message:
This item can only be delivered to a UK address.
Killzone 2 (with Play.com Exclusive PlayStation 3 Theme) (PS3) (PlayStation3)

The price in euro's is 38,99 which is fine by me... better than 65,00 euro

They (Play.com) deliver outside the UK also, check here Obi http://www.play.com/HOME/HOME/6-/Help.html?page=del

Yeah, you cannot get the price in UK Pounds, but the price in Euro is still cheap.

Played the Demo this morning. The ctrls are different to COD obviously but with a few hours gameply I reckon they will become 2nd nature, the graphics are unbelievable. Cannot wait for the full game now.

40 (edited by Obi1r 2009-02-07 18:44:03)

Yes, I did order. The price in euro's is also okay.
Remarkable as well is the fact play.com sells LittleBigPlanet for 23,50 the stores in Holland still ask 64,99 euros.

This one is good too: http://www.play.com/Clothing/T-Shirts/4 … oduct.html
Coming in as well big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

41 (edited by Vic20 2009-02-07 17:13:40)

ah, coolex Obi.

Comes out the w/e after the IFM w/e, can' t wait for both.

Vic20 wrote:

Played the Demo this morning. The ctrls are different to COD obviously but with a few hours gameply I reckon they will become 2nd nature, the graphics are unbelievable. Cannot wait for the full game now.

I played it aswell. beasting!

rick. go to options>controls> and select alternate 2... voila. COD controls. smile

yes yes yes! just bought me a copy of it off play.com. I fear tropicana is getting stung for an all day killzone battle rick.

lol

i stand corrected. the demo was pretty awesome. shit, gotta get this now!

Ok. Looks like the RFR clan for Killzone 2 is growing:

IN:

meschi
heifetz
Vic20
Obi1r
llcoolkm
Klart

Only two weeks left!

meschi wrote:

yes yes yes! just bought me a copy of it off play.com. I fear tropicana is getting stung for an all day killzone battle rick.

lol

We can plug ur ps3 in and play whilst rotating some 30min kosmichhe krautrock records.

Vic20 wrote:

We can plug ur ps3 in and play whilst rotating some 30min kosmichhe krautrock records.

Better yet, the Killzone multiplayer allows custom soundtracks. So the RFR clan can not only deal out some serious damage (as always wink), but we can do it to our favourite soundtrack (which will result in even more headshots)! I think I'm gonna make a tracklist already.

Atlantikwall, Bunker, Pantera! done!

RFR..hoozah!

I'm in dudes

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → Games → Killzone 2

Currently used extensions: pun_approval, pun_admin_add_user. Copyright © 2009 PunBB