Re: Killzone 2

My copy has been ordered.

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

RFR clan for Killzone 2 :

IN:

meschi
heifetz
Vic20
Obi1r
llcoolkm
ramos
Klart

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Got my copy today! But my damn projector hasnt come back from repairs yet sad

I need love

Just got a message from Play.com

Your order for Killzone 2 (with Play.com Exclusive PlayStation 3 Theme) (PS3) has been posted.

Please note PLAY.COM will show on your statement.

Please allow 3-5 days delivery.

Hoozah!

I havent got that yet sad

Mine's still "being packed". That's gone be one hell of a package.

I hope I still get it this week!

Wooha, great game. Went over to a friend and played my copy there for 3-4 hours since I just couldnt wait smile
Really intense, lots of cool weapons, fixed guns and tanks.

The gameplay feels like COD4, running forward to take positions and finding cover to push the enemy back.

I need love

I get my game from Play.com and received 'redeem codes icons' as a pre-order bonus...
hehehe what does it give?

Strictly Rockaas

Think its a different Killzone2 Theme for you to use, not got the game yet but I have the codes, come on Postie.

Obi1r wrote:

I get my game from Play.com and received 'redeem codes icons' as a pre-order bonus...
hehehe what does it give?

I ordered mine as well there. Did you get yours already? Hope mine gets here this week.

No game yet, it is shipped to me today.
But I did got my codes... a nice minimalistik wallpaper for the PS3 that will freak my little kid out big_smile

Strictly Rockaas

Hopefully we all get them by the weekend for a session or two smile

Got the game, got the weed, but the projector still hasnt come back yet. I am in hell.

http://www.killzone.com/magnoliaPublic/killzone/news/news/officialguide/mainColumnParagraphs/03/multipleImages/00/image/limited.jpg

I need love

Got mine today too, working late tonight but after I' ve finished, I' m going in, wish me luck.

Arrg, mine still isn't here. Bought SFIV to get through the weekend without KZ2.

Klart wrote:

Arrg, mine still isn't here. Bought SFIV to get through the weekend without KZ2.

Video game addiction can be hard sometimes smile

I need love

Finished the single player today in just above 9 hours. Pretty short game but really good, not sure if I liked this or COD4 more.

Im struggling with the controls in multiplayer. The acceleration makes it very hard to move and aim at the same time, but its fun nonetheless and hopefully its possible to learn smile

Oh, and I reached sergeant rank so I created a ROBOTS for ROBOTS clan.

I need love

68 (edited by heifetz 2009-02-28 19:43:14)

eh, haven't ordered mine yet!

the controls and movement in the demo did require some getting used to, i bet the multiplayer will be mayhem in the beginning, people shooting all over the place...

llcoolkm wrote:

Finished the single player today in just above 9 hours. Pretty short game but really good, not sure if I liked this or COD4 more.

Im struggling with the controls in multiplayer. The acceleration makes it very hard to move and aim at the same time, but its fun nonetheless and hopefully its possible to learn smile

Oh, and I reached sergeant rank so I created a ROBOTS for ROBOTS clan.

Ok, first thing I'll do when it FINALLY arrives on my doorstep is joining the clan (I heard you can do this without ranking up first?).

Klart; Mine did not arrived today... maybe tomorrow. Play.com is sold out now.
But I ordered the game 'Uncharted' and 2 T shirts earlier, they all arrived so thats good

Strictly Rockaas

71 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-03-03 15:48:26)

9 hours that's nothing! Omg .. how lame games are, you dont get anything for your money. Now something like Baldurs Gate or those Japanese RPG games like Final Fantasy you can play tens and tens of hours. Now thats cool!

72 (edited by Klart 2009-03-03 16:17:50)

Kenzaburo wrote:

9 hours that's nothing! Omg .. how lame games are, you dont get anything for your money. Now something like Baldurs Gate or those Japanese RPG games like Final Fantasy you can play tens and tens of hours. Now thats cool!

Of course it's all about the multiplayer which keeps you busy for months on end. Btw 39 Euro for a 9 hours (superb!) singleplayer isn't that much compared too what you pay to see a 1,5 hour movie.

klart: isnt it sort of exactly the same?

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

BMX wrote:

klart: isnt it sort of exactly the same?

Hmm, you should add Mathematics police to your Style police tag.

Anywayz, the multiplayer is what this game is all about. And I still haven't got it!

Kenzaburo wrote:

Well, I agree in a way. 9 hours is pretty short, but its definitely worth playing again on veteran or elite difficulty just because its really good so add 15-20 hours to that.

And then, it is mostly about the multiplayer which I've already played for 10 hours and probably will put in several hundreds of hours if its fun.

Itend to compare games with going out on friday/saturday and then a 9 hour game for 50 euro is easily worth it, thats just the price for the first round of shots or dinner. And yeah, going out in Sweden is expensive smile

I need love