Re: Killzone 2

BMX wrote:

klart: isnt it sort of exactly the same?

Hey, I got my projector back. But Im going to Dubai on friday.

I need love

Still nothing in my mail. Have to wait until the 18th before the internet shop take action... bummer.
Bought H.A.W.X to satisfy my frustration!

Strictly Rockaas

FINALLY ARRIVED! Damn, Klart... there's still hope you get the game big_smile
It came with a different mail company, Selectmail... they suck.

Strictly Rockaas

a lot of killin'going on in Obiland I bet.

80 (edited by Klart 2009-03-12 09:38:01)

Obi1r wrote:

FINALLY ARRIVED! Damn, Klart... there's still hope you get the game big_smile
It came with a different mail company, Selectmail... they suck.

DANG, I hope mine's waiting for me @ home.

It was! See y'all online!

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

OK, I'm kinda starting to get into this now. I played 'PISTOLS ONLY' for a few hours and unlocked the sidearm badge and also reached the lieutenant colonel class. With those two I'm really starting to rack up the kills and having some serious fun. It also feels like Im forced to really learn to aim now which is good.

Before it seemed alot like spawn, kill, die, spawn, kill, die over and over again but now Ive finally reached the magic 1:1 death kill ratio and its starting to get fun smile

I need love

llcoolkm wrote:

OK, I'm kinda starting to get into this now. I played 'PISTOLS ONLY' for a few hours and unlocked the sidearm badge and also reached the lieutenant colonel class. With those two I'm really starting to rack up the kills and having some serious fun. It also feels like Im forced to really learn to aim now which is good.

Before it seemed alot like spawn, kill, die, spawn, kill, die over and over again but now Ive finally reached the magic 1:1 death kill ratio and its starting to get fun smile

I tried to join you online yesterday, but the game was full. I'm quite enjoying the game as well, only I'm getting way too many disconnects (8013), that are especially irritating when they happen when you're playing a great game (no points!).

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

Klart wrote:

I tried to join you online yesterday, but the game was full. I'm quite enjoying the game as well, only I'm getting way too many disconnects (8013), that are especially irritating when they happen when you're playing a great game (no points!).

Yeah, the situation for playing together is not really optimal, there is no 'party' function so you can be a group and join servers and even if your in the same clan it balances the team so its random if you end up on the same team.

And you usually join the servers at the top so theyre almost always full so its hard to get into the same servers unless you join a server with fewer people.

Hopyfully theyll work on the cooperative part a little with clan grouping and stuff like that.

Regarding the disconnects I dont think I've ever experienced a disconnect, though I've hade two complete ps3 freezes where I had to hard reset the console. And lag is pretty much nonexistent, I've experienced or seen lag like, 2 or 3 times tops.

I need love

ive been playin away at it now, and its no COD, but still very enjoyable. a bit more real ni the battle respect. Im a fan of just going in guns blazing but cant really do that as much with this. I had a quick blast of multiplayer and didnt like it. Ill have to go back for more.

I' m with you Meschi, KZ2 just doesn' t live up to the hype, I m back playing COD 4 & 5, infinitely better. Maybe I need to have another session on KZ2, get some hours in.

It definitely doesn't live up to the hype! My opinion!

I would say that it definitely takes more time to get into KZ2 than COD4 (Never played COD5).

The gameplay is evolving as you level up and unlock all the classes and I now prefer it to COD4 but YMMW.

I need love

in the demo the blood and falling already got a bit tiresome to me, how is that big robot you can climb into?

i'll wait till it's platinum which should be last week with all the promotional crap i saw everywhere, we even play the trailer in the cinema i work at.

Showing the way for the modern man to become a Model Man.

jayoverdose wrote:

in the demo the blood and falling already got a bit tiresome to me, how is that big robot you can climb into?

i'll wait till it's platinum which should be last week with all the promotional crap i saw everywhere, we even play the trailer in the cinema i work at.

The mech is really cool, but its a pretty short sequence in the end of the single player. I would love if they made a game a la mech warrior based on that or included some kind of multiplayer mode using the mech.

I need love

It seems we can play (and find each other) more soon, upgrade patch is on its way;
http://www.psonly.nl/nieuws/19717/Killz … tailleerd/

Strictly Rockaas

the developers of the game where at my school today holding a lecture about the game...haven't played it yet, but it looks to me 100% like all the other shooters out there that have been released in the past years.

Content of the new patch (available 22 april) English
http://www.psonly.nl/nieuws/20002/Killz … _22_april/

Strictly Rockaas

Hey Obi, have you joined the clan yet? I only saw me and llcoolkm in it. Gonna pick KZ2 back up now I've finished RE5.

Didn't join the clan yet... does it have a name?

Strictly Rockaas

Why, RFR of course!

Should be easy, now you can click Join Clan Member when going online

Strictly Rockaas

maybes we should set a date/time and go in mob handed like, RFR FTW!

That's a great idea, only I'm having way too much trouble going online. Dunno what it is, haven't had this with any other game. I got NAT type 2 so that can't be the problem. Usually getting "8013" errors (sometimes a -10 or -931). Tried to get online for half an hour yesterday & didn't play a second. Pff.

All us warheads Robots please attend at 09:00 tonite (yes, 21:00 Netherlands time)
Someone please start a game/clan RFR

Strictly Rockaas

I'll be out doing pubs tonight! (It's been months!)