1 (edited by Cray 2008-07-09 21:58:26)

Topic: Strange dreams

Yesterday i woke up trembling in my hands.
I

Re: Strange dreams

Gave me chills.

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

Last night's dream:

I feel some itching around my bellybutton and start scratching at it.  Then I notice that the scratching has uncovered the end of a tiny plastic tube.  I begin to pull on the tube and it keeps coming out until i've pulled out about a foot of the stuff.  Now the area is hurting and and I see that it is filling with some dark clotted blood and tissue.  But I continue and pull out what seems to be a bunch of sharp knotted wire and metal stuff.  As I start to freak out about what this could all mean, I wake up with a pain in my gut...

Henry> thanks, that actually eases the paranoid fright a bit.
If there was anything connected to this i could sort it out cus the brain likes logic but this crap still haunts me.
It

i don't recall having any recently; you should try my 'smoke dreams away' program svgmgr. ...ehh Cray.

☂ bezoek okiland !

It works Bas i know, i

dangerous chemicals..
tell your backmuscles to get stoned.

☂ bezoek okiland !

Well that sounds really nice too..
I think there are some dream interpreters out there who can explain all this dragging strange things from your body. I got some rest after having dreamt i spat all my teeths out in a dream, the explanation made full sense then. Cant remember what it was though

I've had the teeth dream too.  David Cronenberg can tell us something about pulling strange things from our bodies...

brain is working 24-7! man you have good imagination smile!!

Another recurring dream:  I'm driving a car up a hill--the hill gets steeper and steeper until I'm driving almost vertically or upside down--then I fall..................................

I had a horrible nightmare that the CBS shut down...

After watching to many Doctor Who re-runs i woke up and it took me several minutes before i realized that there was def. no real Dalek in my living room, i could have sworn i saw them moving around there smile

ORA-600 [12235] "Oracle process has no purpose in life !"

13 (edited by San 2008-07-11 01:30:27)

Two nights ago I had a dream about a friend I haven't seen for a few years. I sent him a message and he said someone else had dreamed about him on the same night. Our birthdays are also 10 days apart.
EDIT: He was apparently trashed that night and passed out on someone's floor big_smile

I had another intense alien dream last night. I fell asleep again so now I can't remember exactly what happened, but this had become a regular occurance since I was sixteen. I wonder why I always dream about aliens?

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

Ok, so I woke up last night to gun shots. About 15 total in two 7 or 8 shot bursts.  This isn't the first time (and probably won't be last time) I've been woken by gun shots in my neighborhood. Anyway, whenever this happens, I fall back asleep and have the craziest urban warfare dreams...Crazy violent...And I always have a gun, but I can never pull the trigger...Like I try but I just can't squeeze it hard enough......

Anyway, I woke up this morning and walk outside to catch the subway, and the entire block is police-taped off and there are news crews and shit...Hopefully it wasn't anything too bad hmm

holy crap, Dez, where do you live??

Dez wrote:

And I always have a gun, but I can never pull the trigger...Like I try but I just can't squeeze it hard enough......

I dream that a lot too, or it does fire, but only really small bullets come out of the gun that don't even hurt.

last night's dream:  mushrooms were sprouting out of my head--trippy, dood...

[quote=Techn

I guess no never choose your neighbours wink

just found out it was a shooting involving some kids...fucked up

My last strange dream was about HUGE! new football arena which suddenly appeared outdoors my house, so when i open my door i met crazy fans searching for tickets...  f!ckink Euro8 echo delirium effect.

22 (edited by Fossa 2008-07-22 08:56:23)

Ok, this was the coolest one in a long time and i wanna write some of it down here right now before i forget it.
I cannot remember the earlier bits so well, and i saw another dream before this too and there was a lot of mixing, but the latter part of my nightly epic was something like this:

There were us good guys, me and some random people. At some point of the dreamm we bumped into some scientist who was a good dude.
He had some troubles with some bad dudes which were shooting him at some complex, where we also were for some reason. As we ran from the bad guys, i saw that some of the people involved in the scene werent kinda real, and somewhat shifty, like holograms.
Later the scientist told me that he had been on this project which was actually funded by these bad guys and he decided to quit and flee.
The project involved some holographic tele-men research or something.
I didn't have a clue what was going on but as it was a dream, i hanged along of course.

Then we found this large whale, from a big hangar at the complex, which turned out to be a submarine.
It had many corridors with red carpeting on the floor, abd was very comfy looking, but there were signs like "fast route" "visitors do not take this route" "here youll not get out alive"
Me and some other dude sprinted through the halls of the submarine and found weird things involving the predicting of the future, like finding out race track winners in advance and making pirate copies of artists never even announced to make another record.
Then some dude, shifting werdly like the others before came and said that "you boys are better to getta hell outta here now if we want to live".
And then, as we ran as hell to the exit, i realized the whole thing. The ship started to fill with water, as the personnel inside were somekind of HOLOGRAMS from the FUTURE or PAST or something, and they didnt drown since they were only some false images of some kind. They used the ship as somekind of sanctuary, where they could practice this CHRONO-mafia stuff of theirs.
Then i woke up.

Maybe i should write a graphic novel out of it?

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

23 (edited by Robotworks 2008-07-22 15:01:51)

@ fossa: Dreams about people who're actually just "projections" from something "invisible" are not really a good thing. sad
Do you feel in good mood these times?

Last night I dreamt I was in a flat I had formerly in Lille. It was the night and there were flying saucers coming and landing. All of them were orange. Next something like a huge wave of destruction coming from South-East. Flying saucers didn't move; the wave of destruction was coming from elsewhere, far in the south-east. Building were progressively crumbling and destroyed, one after another, following a front line coming to me. It just stopped before to reach the building where I was, and continued behind, so my home stayed intact while all the rest was destroyed.

Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien

Starborough wrote:
Dez wrote:

And I always have a gun, but I can never pull the trigger...Like I try but I just can't squeeze it hard enough......

I dream that a lot too, or it does fire, but only really small bullets come out of the gun that don't even hurt.

Ha ha - Starb, your dream is uber-freudian!

Just as well you didn't dream of having a tiny little gun

25 (edited by Fossa 2008-07-22 18:34:09)

Robotworks wrote:

@ fossa: Dreams about people who're actually just "projections" from something "invisible" are not really a good thing. sad
Do you feel in good mood these times?

I feel relatively good yes, no bigger worries.
Besides i don't kinda buy that one can interpret someone else's dreams by analyzing elements in the dreams according some pre-set sybolism.

I mean if i someone says that i'm afraid of something in my life when i see a dream of snakes.
But what if i like snakes?
Doesn't that analyzation just derive only from an assumption that all people are afraid of snakes?

After all, we are fellow robots, and most of us probably enjoy things like holograms and interactive projection men from the future wink

Or what do you bots think?

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.