Re: Strange dreams

I've never really bought into that Jungian Collective Unconsciousness crap either.

I do think dreams can sometimes relate to experiences you have had or emotions you are feeling. But I agree, I don't think someone else can come along and 'decode' your dreams using their dictionary of dream symbolisom.

Although I think that Starborough is suffering from some form of sterility anxiety lol

Fossa that dream could make a pretty cool story

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

has anyone ever had sleep paralysis experience?
a had one this morning.

i woke up paralyzed, and saw a strange cat-like creature on a bench beside me.
then i woke up totally and jumped up like a spring, and the cat disappeared in a blink.

weird and scary!

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

Fossa this has happened to me!
When I was sixteen I had a really scary dream about aliens that were kind of like terminators; they looked like humans but dogs barked at them so you knew they were aliens and when they looked at you they had vivid blue eyes. I was stuck on their planet and then at the end of the dream I escaped. I thought I woke up in my bed at home and then one of these aliens was kneeling on my chest holding me down and strangling me! I thought I woke up about six times, and every time the alien was on top of me again strangling me. It was awful.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

San wrote:

Fossa this has happened to me!
When I was sixteen I had a really scary dream about aliens that were kind of like terminators; they looked like humans but dogs barked at them so you knew they were aliens and when they looked at you they had vivid blue eyes. I was stuck on their planet and then at the end of the dream I escaped. I thought I woke up in my bed at home and then one of these aliens was kneeling on my chest holding me down and strangling me! I thought I woke up about six times, and every time the alien was on top of me again strangling me. It was awful.

Are you sure it was a dream?

In de disco draait de deejay
De hele nacht discomuziek
Waardoor er in de harten van het publiek
Een verlangen ontstaat naar sex en romantiek

Flatalucci wrote:

Are you sure it was a dream?

It was a dream smile I have a number of dreams about aliens. They always look like humans in the dream but in my mind they're aliens...if that makes any sense. I found this interpretation...kind of makes sense for me, I moved towns all the time when I was growing up.

Aliens

To dream that you are being abducted by aliens, indicates your fears of your changing surroundings or your fear of losing your home and family. You feel that your space and/or privacy is being invaded.

To see aliens in your dream , signifies that you are having difficulties adapting and adjusting to your new surroundings. You are feeling "alienated" and invaded.  You are also having difficulties in how to handle or deal with a certain situation or person. On a psychological level, seeing aliens may represent an encounter with an unfamiliar or neglected aspect of your own self.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

32 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-09-25 16:40:31)

i had a paralysis dream when i was about 11 years old; a barrel chested man in a street-sweepers luminous outfit stormed into my back garden, forced me down to the ground and put a neck brace on me - he then injected something through a whole in it, lit a cigar and wouldn't stop laughing for ages...one of the few times i've actually woken up in a cold sweat as well, scary shit. from where i'm standing now there could be maybe 3 different fitting interpretations from the time hmm

This morning I dreamed I met a guy who had a kind of big-ass cellphone, kind of like the nokia one where you open the lid on a hinge, and you have a complete keyboard and screen inside. Except these were square, and he had some kind of matching pair of them - one was a phone, and one was something else, a GPS maybe, I dunno. He was showing me all the features of his toys, and then mentioned that they could be assembled together into a back massage machine...

O_O

hahahaha:D

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

dreamed that on the street near a garbage can i found few strange / rare vinyls, i don't remember names
only a one cover with a Indian space women illustration... on top of the records there was small violin shape synth
you can use it with a bow that was attached to it.

i woke up with the feeling i have new records to listen to, went to the turntable, only then realized it was dream

I jsut had a dream where I was going to Thailand. When I got there there were riots outside of my hotel. But the riot cops were naked asian girls, with nothing but helmets, those plastic shields and nightsticks. I didn't know whether to run away from them or throw myself at them...

Hahahaaha, Techni is "into the bamboo" as some call it.

I don't know what that's an innuendo for - liking asian girls, or liking being beaten with nightsticks. I prefer to keep violence outside of the bedroom anyway lol

friend of mine dreamed he was on bed late on night and he couldn't fall asleep...pff !

Jeez... What a terrible night. Non-stop nightmares for six hours. I remember there was one where the world was ending. Literally just  started falling apart. Then there was one were I was a British soldier captured by Nazis, tortured and put in prison. I got help from a priest who borrowed me one of his outfits and took me out of there. I remember I found a grenade and used it to threatened an officer who found me. It was a terrifying dream, very real. None of that war hero movie shit, I was terrified all the way. The last one I remember was some kind of eastern exorcism I performed, using a cassette tape, special dried flowers some other things I cant remember. The possessed guy had his third eye opened (an Asian mystic religious thing, can't even remember which religion) and was floating in the room, just under the ceiling.  It was scary as hell, and I kept repeating the ritual like at least five times.

i had one of those dreams two nights ago where something great happens and you wake up and it's in your memory for a minute or two.. as in it actually happened, and you're really happy... but you don't know why. then you wake up properly and realise it was just a dream. used to get them all the time when i was a kid but rarely these days... lovely feeling though.

of course it was about kissing this girl i'm really into at the moment...

@techni - sounds rough, say you were glad to wake up to reality. lol @ exorcism using a cassette tape!

@somatron: Yeah, I used to have those too. Had a dream where I got back together with my ex, whom I was still very much in love with, and I woke up with a gigantic smile on my face, then I slowly realized it was a dream. Terrible start of the day hmm

But yeah, the exorcism was bizarre. I remember pulling out the tape out of the cassette and putting it on the possessed guy's head... hehe. Analogue deity to the rescue!

This morning I had a dream where I, and about a hundred others, were massconditioned or hypnotized into doing yoga. We were all in this big hall, and whenever our captors gave a certain command, my body would ache, and I couldn't find a comfortable position on the floor until I sat in the exact way they intended (no matter how advanced joint-breaking the position would be). It was quite strange.

the other night i had a dream the earth was being swallowed by a giant sinkhole!1  it was a long dream and i remember watching a building collapse slowly into the hole.  I went in search of water and thought I cant believe this is really  happening

i wonder what a long dream actually is in seconds or minutes, if you feel like it was around 40 minutes its probably more close to like 2 minutes or something or so i've heard.
nevermind that crap, that dream sounded kinda scary, i dont like them dreams at all. rather be chased by a gang of russian hooligans in Ukraine, like i dreamt last weak. that was ugly as hell.
and the classic 'running in concrete' feeling so they easily catched up on me and broke my kneecaps and i remembered i could actually feel them breaking, normally that stuff wakes you, this just kept on going.

There was a rhinoceros in my dream last night, but it was missing it's horn.

wtf

If you were a man I'd make a freudian joke about impotence, but since you're not... well... You watch a lot of Animal Planet maybe?

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/pwo0046l.jpg

Last night I had this dream I got bit by a spider, or something, on the inside of my arm. And when I woke up, I had a rash, like a mosquito bite, just at that spot! It disappeared within the hour, though. Weird.

zombie apocalypse in front of my building..
its the second time this week i had that dream...