Re: Strange dreams

shit, someone was telling me a joke, but I woke up just before the punchline. annoying.

ive been having strange dreams as usual, but recently something new has starting to happen. In the last month or so i have been having "dream-flashbacks", sometimes rmembering places in dreams i had years ago. I can also start connecting them to other dreams in many ways. Its often right around waking up, but also during the day i get these sudden aha moments. Weird...

"Luc-Ass deserves every flack he gets. In fact, I think he's getting off pretty easy. What he REALLY Deserves is to go broke and be forced to move into a dumpster behind Pizza Hut."

53 (edited by Technicolor 2009-04-18 10:05:38)

Last night I was in a car, with my aunt, driving over a frozen lake in a wintery forest. All of the sudden we almost collide with a lion! It attacks the car, and somehow gets the back door open. It gets in, while we escape through the front doors. We then lock it in the car, and proceed to call the police while freezing our butts off in the cold. The lion falls asleep in the warm car...

[quote=Techn

Last night I had the worst nightmare I have ever had. I was contacted somehow and told that invisible aliens (think Predator) were coming to earth in so many days and that they were going to kill me and everyone else as we no longer mattered in the food chain. They also had no pity and were going to torture us and not kill us quickly. There was no way of escaping from them and the dreams had a terrible feeling of inevitability that I woke up and thought it was an omen. I don't feel like sleeping ever again.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

i dreamed last night that the klf instead of burning 1 million pounds they burnt 1 million pounds worth of vinyl.
not because they hated the music like what happened in kominsky park, but as a work of art

keep hackney crap

I dreamed I was in a party at someone's house. It was a huge house. The party was outside, by the pool. A friend of mine showed up with something like a test tube in his hand. He said it was a special chemical compound that could turn water into cocaine. So he threw the test tube in the pool and all of a sudden it turned into a pool of coke. And me and my friend dived in that pool!

Im having the same kinda dream but different circumstances lately.
I keep dreaming im going to die, and wake up at the point of death. its weird. freaks me out a bit.

Last night I dreamt that Berkan G

His excited eyes from within the dark interior glazed;
watered in appreciation of his thoughtful preparation.

hahaha

I dreamt I beat up some senior citizen and got arrested for it.. for some reason they also caught me for the possession of norwegian black metal.

62 (edited by score100 2009-04-29 15:57:13)

wanted to open a topic herefore already, good to know there is one already!

Few nights ago I dreamt that I had a 7" with some fantastick track that I was eager to hear, but it was no 7" it was a 0.0001" or whatever, it was so small that the needle kept only playing dust when I put it on the turntable and i remember being totally desperate about it...

last night i had a dream someone was pointing a gun at me and was going to fire for no reason.  I felt in my dream wow im going to die and was scared shitless.  then i thought, wow i really dont want to die!

last night i dreamt that i was talking to my dad. He is a lawyer, and he told me that he was currently representing goal-keeping legend Peter Schmeicel.

Apparently, he was in prison for flatulence. He was trying to get into politics, and was visiting the Houses of Parliament in London, where he had farted (in my dream this was because all Danish people are brought up to just fart whenever they need to). There was some old law that made it an offence to fart in the Houses of Parliament so he had been arrested.

Anyway, my dad was trying to arrange form him to get released early, by getting him involved in various charity schemes - and showed me a letter.

"Hi I'm Peter Schmeicel - I am currently in prison for flatulence, but I believe I could use my celebrity to help you make money for your charity......"

Starborough wrote:

for some reason they also caught me for the possession of norwegian black metal.

Sounds like a serious crime

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
All of my base,
Are belong to you.

r2dj wrote:

last night i dreamt that i was talking to my dad. He is a lawyer, and he told me that he was currently representing goal-keeping legend Peter Schmeicel.

Apparently, he was in prison for flatulence. He was trying to get into politics, and was visiting the Houses of Parliament in London, where he had farted (in my dream this was because all Danish people are brought up to just fart whenever they need to). There was some old law that made it an offence to fart in the Houses of Parliament so he had been arrested.

Anyway, my dad was trying to arrange form him to get released early, by getting him involved in various charity schemes - and showed me a letter.

"Hi I'm Peter Schmeicel - I am currently in prison for flatulence, but I believe I could use my celebrity to help you make money for your charity......"

lol

67 (edited by Septicstudio 2010-03-18 14:15:24)

I had three strange dreams last night.

one:
zombie uprising - no joke, Ive had this dream a good few times. All in different locations and different situations but all with the central theme of a zombie uprising. I think Im obsessed, although I read an article the other day, printed in an actual newspaper, how people were doing studies about what would happen if a zombie virus outbreak were to begin, I think that set it off.

two:
sitting down with a mate I havent seen in years, just chatting shite. Im going to see her best friend, who I also havent seen in years, next week, so I assume thats what set that off.

three:
Ive forgotten it all of a sudden hmm

I've had zombie dreams too! On several occasions. It's usually zombie slaughter mayhem with chainsaws and stuff big_smile

I dreamt i was petting a kitten

This morning I had a series of nightmares. Two or three of them were zombie related, but the worst one was one where I was in a tall residential building with some family and friends, and all of the sudden a storm came, and I saw eight tornadoes form all over Gothenburg. One ripped up the entire building we were in, and it fell over. I remember seeing the ground approach rapidly through the windows and thinking 'Oh God, this is it. We are dying. There is no way we could survive this.' I woke up as we smashed into the ground.

I realised that if I jumped in a certain way and kicked hard, I would float to about 30ft, and from there I could fly. I was cruising through Sydney, under the bridge etc, when I met this other dude, who was flying also. He invited me to this weird little beach, sort of hidden away that was teeming with wildlife. There were quite a few people there, all of whom could fly. The consensus was, that the real trick was to get to about 30ft, and from there flying was easy. People were trying in groups to launch each other high enough to start flying with mixed results. I woke up at that point. I immediately tried to fly, but couldnt. Good dream. smile

i dreamt i baked my dog in the oven.
opened the door and there was a lump of black dog-shaped coal stuff sitting on a baking tray.
i was fucking gutted, obviously. As i was looking at his charred remains, his eyes opened and looked up at me mournfully.
proper horror show.
why do i only really remember the bad ones these days?? when i was a kid i had sweet flying ones all the time.
Used to be able to lucid dream back then as well. Any dreambots got tips for re-discovering this lost talent?

there are plenty of lucid dream forums! I read som pretty good tips and instructions somewhere.

i know tip no.1 is gonna be "don't smoke so much much weed", clear your mind etc...
was hoping to bypass that one