Re: Game Releases you robots are longing after.

I can't see WWII games anymore...always the same.

27 (edited by JamesTRubotnik 2008-07-15 22:32:50)

MrWho wrote:

well what do you expect? the krauts are bound to lose because they did lol or did they? you can't change history.

JamesTRubotnik wrote:
MrWho wrote:

well what do you expect? the krauts are bound to lose because they did lol or did they? you can't change history.

WWI would be interesting (yes, we lost there too but I don't care).

Flamethrowers are nice but all the guns are familiar from CoD1, 2 and other games...

Yes, Sci-Fi survival horror!

http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/dead-space/

bias wrote:

who cares if its ww2 or not, it looks good, just hope there will be many guns and same gameplay model as in cod4 and it's gonna be fun.
and i read you'll be able to burn jungle (and hidden enemies) with flamethrower.

as far as I know its not the same developer, so I dont know if it will be exactly the same model. although you never know.

meschi wrote:
bias wrote:

who cares if its ww2 or not, it looks good, just hope there will be many guns and same gameplay model as in cod4 and it's gonna be fun.
and i read you'll be able to burn jungle (and hidden enemies) with flamethrower.

as far as I know its not the same developer, so I dont know if it will be exactly the same model. although you never know.

and, here' s hoping, that you get to drive tanks and maybe fly the odd plane similarly to BBC.

Anyone have BBC on PS3, is it any good ie on par with CoD4 ?

Oh now i can mention: Final Fantasy XIII for the Xbox360!

ORA-600 [12235] "Oracle process has no purpose in life !"

Battlefield : Bad Company (for PC)

machines don't die, they just reboot ...

Sci-Fi Horror yes... Deadspace!
http://www.gamersnet.nl/movies/dead_space/e3_trailer/
(the outer-space trailer is nice too!)

Strictly Rockaas

whoa dead space looks super cool, its like the men who won't come back, when their mission turned to crap
i am waiting for Crysis: Warhead and FarCry 2

5, 3, 6 or 100 platenspelers, fuck it!

Dead space features "strategic dismemberment"! Wowie!

no shit! freakazoid galore! with this kind of enemies you don't know which body part to shoot at first...

I'm really looking forward to dead space as well. It's giving me an "event horizon" (the film) feel.

robots.for.robots

chairman chen wrote:

whoa dead space looks super cool, its like the men who won't come back, when their mission turned to crap
i am waiting for Crysis: Warhead and FarCry 2

far cry 2 looks set to be the shit man!!

technotourist wrote:

Oh now i can mention: Final Fantasy XIII for the Xbox360!

for the xbox360. no way... is it coming out on the ps3 as well?

the new vampire game by CCP WhiteWolf

farcry 2 and ghostbusters for pc...played gb at comic con last week, loved it, only to hear it's in limbo at activison now...tards...

top spin 3 for pc too..i likey tennis

bioshock 2...q4 2009

i wish you could play as slimer on the ghostbusters game. can't wait till it comes out on the wii!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxA4shqwE5Q[/youtube]

next call of duty

new gears of war

killzone

GREETZ!

battlefield is cool, dosnt compare to cod4

GREETZ!

battlefield bad company? didnt try it.. i wanna try redfaction guerilla
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Faction:_Guerrilla

battlefield is kinda slow paced to me game gets old imo.only has one online game right now weak.

GREETZ!

50 (edited by Poodle 2008-08-06 13:56:15)

i hope dice will take back what they had and not just make console styled games.
i used to be a bf and bf2 junkie no other shooter was even close and i can't understand how they opened up for cod4 (which looks good but doesn't feel right at all). i know some people who worked over at dice, they all claim the leadership is a joke. i didn't know if to laugh or cry about that bf2047 or what is was called hmm

i want the super solid bf experience with advanced environments that will make you fight like a real solider. movement - cover - fire. these three basic elements of battle could be made realistic and be broken into sub catagories with a good enviroments engine. especially "cover" which could be made into a spectra of everything from "protection" to just "hide". and cover that can turn against you and reveal your position. like noise and leafs that move when you move thru them. all this will influence which form of movement and fire is best suited for every situation. 

i also want the environments to be somewhat randomized, this will make the most adaptable commander that has the most solid squad leaders and frosty squad members under his wings win. not children who have memoriezed all the maps to every pixel and triangle...

yeah and i want HUGE maps and hundreds of players putting even more emphasise on leadership and maybe even more ranks with longer chain of command. when a game that has all this gets out i will start to play shooters again.

war should be fantastic! smile