Re: Coming soon: 6 New Bunker 3000 releases!!

bias wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

i was referring to people who get ONLY the mp3 release (legal or illegal) and put it onto cdr/laptop or whatever, to play them out

this is closer to bunker philosophy, than payin 20euro for a record to get a "good sound".

punx not dead wink

TB or not TB

bias wrote:
Zubeldia wrote:

i was referring to people who get ONLY the mp3 release (legal or illegal) and put it onto cdr/laptop or whatever, to play them out

this is closer to bunker philosophy, than payin 20euro for a record to get a "good sound".

So it's not the label, but the people who provide the free rips that dictate the labels "philosophy" nowadays? Weird.

Zubeldia wrote:

catchy melodies? sais it all, doesn't it?

huh? just about every release since bunker 3000 has a bit of melody in them. i can even hear some catchy melodies in the old unit moebius records. im glad so because i like melodies. doesn't have to be all jolly you know.

Freek wrote:

and some labels and webshops supply mp3 previews with a bleeb every 30 seconds, or just add a layer of noise.. maybe that is an option..

the most of my tracks have a bleep all 30seconds and a layer of noise anyway wink

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

elec pt.1 wrote:
Freek wrote:

and some labels and webshops supply mp3 previews with a bleeb every 30 seconds, or just add a layer of noise.. maybe that is an option..

the most of my tracks have a bleep all 30seconds and a layer of noise anyway wink

big_smile

231 (edited by black shape 2009-05-14 21:01:32)

Zubeldia wrote:

for me personally, i like to get surprised by new arriving vinyls, when i play them at home for the first time. and furthermore, i'm just completely anti-digital...

i wish i could also afford that luxury of buying before listening...
rawshark has hit the nail on the head, i earn very little money and have bills coming out of my ears, so how can responsibly spend more than a weeks wages on 6 new bunkers withouut listening first? there is no way..
if bunker is going exclusive with vinyl sales, then mp3 rips will only help, because the people buying the vinyls are looking for the best vinyls. so now we will know if it s best or not and wether or not to buy. i think if sales are dropping in this market/niche, then i think it is not to do with mp3s, rather, the quality of the product.

elec pt.1 wrote:
Freek wrote:

smile

TB or not TB

a few days ago i decided to buy them all but a speedingticket got in the way,

fuck it,

140 euro because of driving  25 km/h to much

i hate it,i borrowed my dad's car once in maybe an half year time

ain't that a bitch

just picked my copy of bunker 3078 today, was waiting for it to be out on vinyl for quite some time. nice one, as expected

Freek wrote:

Im not completely anti-digital (altough I only play records) but mp3 dj's just suck imo, its sounds completely shit on a PA system.. anyone going digital: please play the original wav and not crappy mp3 vinyl rips..

agree

I can't listen to mp3s on a PA, it hurts my ears

Nukubot wrote:
Freek wrote:

Im not completely anti-digital (altough I only play records) but mp3 dj's just suck imo, its sounds completely shit on a PA system.. anyone going digital: please play the original wav and not crappy mp3 vinyl rips..

agree

I can't listen to mp3s on a PA, it hurts my ears

that really does hurt your ears yeah: especially laptop mp3j's, really hate that sound