Re: Coming soon: 6 New Bunker 3000 releases!!

love bunker alot
but 100 copies!!
20 euroides!!
it sucks!
sad

sad!

hyboid wrote:

Shibari on CD had 6 tracks, the preview player on godspill only shows 4 tracks. Are 2 tracks missing?

Only 4 of 6 were chosen for the vinyl. Not sure if it was the musicians or labels choice. This record was arranged a loooong time ago, so i don't remember the details anymore. Maybe Bunker simply picked the 4 tracks that suit the Bunker style best?

Reality is just a simulation

28 (edited by Sander 2009-05-24 22:18:30)

Javenger_Dourado wrote:

love bunker alot
but 100 copies!!
20 euroides!!
it sucks!
sad

sad!

Just download it, the 100 opies will be sold soon, so then you can only donwload it. Soulseek or the Noise hub.
And offcourse you pay for the downloads later wink

Sander wrote:
Javenger_Dourado wrote:

love bunker alot
but 100 copies!!
20 euroides!!
it sucks!
sad

sad!

Just download it, the 100 opies will be sold soon, so then you can only donwload it. Soulseek ot the Noise hub.
And offcourse you pay for the downloads later wink

What? 'Dependency' didn't make it to the Shibari 12"? That's the best track on there! yikes

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Hell no! Kinbaku-Bi

To each his own

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

glad to see bunker doing their part to save the environment

34 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2009-04-09 10:43:38)

cebteq wrote:

glad to see bunker doing their part to save the environment

Should come with a holographic full color save the dolphin sticker thats why they are 20 euros (sticker costs 11 euro)

The dolphins really seem to swim as you move the sticker around (that is called holographic right?)

Shibari the dolphin

http://www.blackdogairbrush.com/photos/Dolphin_Family.jpg

now i'm gonna buy

Yes ! Really like the "Lourdes" styled sticker too wink

really like that, dolphins are the best!

38 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2009-04-09 10:59:47)

Where is Manasyt btw, he hasn't posted on this forum (or GD) for a while is he ok?

He's mad because bias asked for a white t-shirt with white print and left the forum.

Or was it Hans Olof's post that said that his t-shirts look "damn cheap"? I fear he has left the robotship however.
http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopic.php?id=2612

41 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-04-09 11:27:18)

You should be able to take critique! It's not reason to be angry. And to be honest Hans Olof had a good point!!! But maybe he should've been a bit more constructive now that I read back that thread. Anyway, he should not take critique to be a personal attack.

I think he took critic before, in other topics.  He mostly took it with humor as far as i remember. Maybe he reached a point where he was tired of this ("this sucks") kind of critic?

Anyways, such things are a matter of taste. If someone does not like the desgin of a shirt/release/whatever made my another member of the forum, there are ways to express it more friendly, or - if one cares at all - to come up with some constructive critic. That's my point.

Maybe the comments had something to do with the over the top self promotion he tended to have.

S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

Maybe the comments had something to do with the over the top self promotion he tended to have.

Yeah, we were discussing this at the IFM chat too. I'm getting the same vibe with the SOM releases, as cool as they may be, the promotion is getting tiring.

compared to the incessant advertising all around us 24/7 on TV etc etc I think it's too bad that indy-labels and artists get hated on for trying to promote themselves actively. It's not like he's fucking McDonald's or something

If you get annoyed -> ignore. It works quite well.

I don't understand this need to constantly cut down others, especially in our little scene that barely sells records as it is

human nature to get bored

47 (edited by Kenzaburo 2009-04-09 12:45:49)

T.E.L. wrote:

If you get annoyed -> ignore. It works quite well.

Following that logic then the same could be said about criticism too, if you can't bear it just ignore it smile No reason to get pissed off. If you promote you are also exposed to this kind of thing and people have right to said if the product is not good in their opinion. It helps maybe one too to make his products better!

Starborough wrote:
S.T.E.N.T.E.C. wrote:

Yeah, we were discussing this at the IFM chat too. I'm getting the same vibe with the SOM releases, as cool as they may be, the promotion is getting tiring.

He had a lot releases out the last few years, so he posted them. Why blame him for that? We know here too, how difficult it is to sell and to spread the word. Sure, we don't make a lot of promotion ourselves, but i understand others who promote much mure actively than we do it for example. If one (and forum moderators) wants to blame an artist or label for his promotion, maybe it is better to do it in the concerned topic then and say it directly to the artist/label what is so bad about the way he/she/it advertises, instead of giving one the "bill" in another topic inidirectly? I think such things can be talked about, to me it is just important HOW such things are told.

T.E.L. made some good points btw

First of all I don't blame him for doing over the top self promotion. If I would have problems with it I would have deleted posts or whatever. I just stated that the reactions he's getting might have something to do with his self promotion. Also I have emailed him once about the subject. As far as i'm concerned he's welcome here.

I understood what you had said before and did not mean to critizise you. I tried to talk in general. I just used these quotes to make clear what part of the topic i refer to. If someone is nerved or tired by certain persons/labels promotion, it is easy to avoid these topics. I click only on the new release topics that i am interested in, the other topics don't disturb me in the least. And like i said (and not directed to any certain person here): If he or someone else would spam like a maniac all over the place, it is easy for a moderator to get active. For an artist it makes no sense to say "ok, i have too many releases, so i post only every third on this forum, to be not regarded as spammer" smile

In the case of Manasyt it has also to be said, that he did not just post his promo like an average spammer who just logs in to leave his news, but that he was active in other topics that had nothing to do with his releases.