Re: Coming soon: 6 New Bunker 3000 releases!!

Squadra Smackos wrote:
cebteq wrote:

glad to see bunker doing their part to save the environment

Should come with a holographic full color save the dolphin sticker thats why they are 20 euros (sticker costs 11 euro)

The dolphins really seem to swim as you move the sticker around (that is called holographic right?)

Shibari the dolphin

http://www.blackdogairbrush.com/photos/ … Family.jpg

haha instead they should include a condom smile

you like having sex while listening to Bunker records?

Squadra Smackos wrote:
cebteq wrote:

glad to see bunker doing their part to save the environment

Should come with a holographic full color save the dolphin sticker thats why they are 20 euros (sticker costs 11 euro)

The dolphins really seem to swim as you move the sticker around (that is called holographic right?)

Shibari the dolphin

http://www.blackdogairbrush.com/photos/ … Family.jpg

Awesome! I put it next to my Jesus hologram one!
http://www.holoshop.com/image/jesusanim.gif

Re: Central Services: Yeah, it was cool that he wasn't just here to promote, he discussed other things and he is fully independent so he had to promote his own shit 'cause no one else was gonna do it, so I can see the reasons behind it. If I saw that someone just dropped in to promote their own products and leave I would feel differently, like they ARE just spamming. Even if the product is good.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

good point, phuture.  bunker itself acts as contraception big_smile

55 (edited by Communicator 2009-04-09 18:03:02)

That's when you say you love Abba and take the chick to go see Mamma Mia wink
Then to the sack

Decoder wrote:

Or was it Hans Olof's post that said that his t-shirts look "damn cheap"? I fear he has left the robotship however.

I think he took critic before, in other topics.  He mostly took it with humor as far as i remember. Maybe he reached a point where he was tired of this ("this sucks") kind of critic?

Anyways, such things are a matter of taste. If someone does not like the desgin of a shirt/release/whatever made my another member of the forum, there are ways to express it more friendly, or - if one cares at all - to come up with some constructive critic. That's my point.

pardon my french, but why don't you mind your own business?

there is only so much mediocrity i can take i guess. i never complained about manasyts promotion of records, that is something else imo. but this shirt was obviously made with very little effort and was printed on demand by someone else. you are right, it's a matter of taste, its pretty tasteless to try to sell a 5min design job that looks like shit on this forum. why should i take time and effort to give constructive critisism when whoever made it didn't take time and effort when he made the design?

nevermind, let's turn this forum into a marketplace for teenage goth wear.

@hans olof:

When the t-shirt (critic) was YOUR business, i can post my thoughts on this forum too, when there is the question where Manasyt is and why he possibly left the forum. Incidentially i know him.
(I haven't talked to him about this topic, just in the case you wonder now).

Imo you overreact a bit; I didn't write at any point, that YOU complained about his records promotion. I was refering to Stentecs hyphotetical(!) thought, that's all. I also wrote that i tried to make my point in general, but it seems that you took some stuff personally.

As for "5min" shirts: i don't see it as such a bad thing or even "tasteless", to print a simple logo on a shirt and to use a online shop for it, when you expect only a small number of orders to come. By experience i know, that small editions with less than 50 shirts are pretty expensive to produce.
Anyway, when you find it so bad, it is indeed your business to keep on posting your opinion in all topics where labels/artists promote a t-shirt with a simple logo on it, sold via a t-shirt shop in the internet smile I won't stop you writing your opinion, but please let me say my opinion too.

Reality is just a simulation

58 (edited by hans olof 2009-04-13 21:32:41)

-> Decoder

well it felt like you were trying to make me some sort of black sheep or person who chased manasyt from this forum. sure you can say your opinion. i just don't like seeing myself or anyone else being pointed out as the bad guy. the t-shirt is not even there to see anymore. sorry if i overreacted.

nothing wrong with a simple design, but in the end a good looking t-shirt will sell more copies than a cheap looking one.
or you can just go with the "no effort - no loss" principle. whatever you prefer.

hans olof wrote:

well it felt like you were trying to make me some sort of black sheep or person who chased manasyt from this forum...
i just don't like seeing myself or anyone else being pointed out as the bad guy.

I see; that was really not my intention.

Well, I hope Manasyt comes back by chance, i always appreciated his movie tips smile

Reality is just a simulation

Decoder wrote:

Well, I hope Manasyt comes back by chance, i always appreciated his movie tips smile

he certainly dug pretty deep into the obscure
i got at least 3 good tips out of him
bring him back!

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

61 (edited by Sander 2009-04-13 23:50:41)

Deleted.

love bunker rec.! is it out by now? hmm(

hmm bunker condoms with the iron cross logo..

Monkey see, monkey do.

Electro crusader dick sleeves.

Godspill back online soon. The server is having a time out but this should be resolved in 1 or 2 hours.

Bunker available now.

Btw any news for the 2 Salamandos records ? Still in the pipeline ?

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

yes in the pipeline

boiling in the sewers

Squadra Smackos wrote:

yes in the pipeline

cool, thanks

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

70 (edited by hyboid 2009-05-02 07:01:45)

Now I got it! Shibari is single-sided, telling from the godspill preview player (Tracks are called a1 to a4). That's why it's only 4 tracks. 6 just wouldn't fit!

Then I don't understand why it's so expensive. You save much more money by releasing it single-sided than by pressing 100 instead of 200. So for me the 19.99

@hyboid
i dont know, but on discogs it looks like its not single sided...
http://www.discogs.com/Manasyt-vs-Beta- … se/1753843

Every Friday Night We Dress In Black

@elec pt.1

Lets see what godspill says about this. might even change my mind wink

the releases were posted on discogs before the releasedate - so the info might be not correct!

Orgel!

the original WAV's were labeled A1, A2, A3, A4 and my guess is that's what was used to make the preview clips on Godspill.

and I doubt AAD (discogs) would misinform as he is very much into this stuff and surely would check his copy thoroughly before adding it.

..hmm who cares if it

Orgel!