Re: Coming soon: 6 New Bunker 3000 releases!!

i heard Guy talking on ifm you are dumb if you pay for mp3, so i got excited and posted mp3.
you seem to care more than bunker owner.
personally I don't like any of those releases, wouldn't buy them even if it had normal price.
advertising composite profuse as dopplereffekt style makes me smile, dopplereffekt  is like 15 years ago and this is not even well executed copy.
artist anonymous, which should be presentation of new unknown arists(at least i see it like that), shows only lack of any ideas, there's no interesting sounds, no interesting arrangments, no catchy melodies. It's a music anybody can do with a bit of knowledge of music programs, where's the quality control?

Did he say that? I don't know him, but maybe it his way to say that vinyl stuff is more worth the money?? If so, it was  not the smartest way to comment legal behavior of (Bunker) download customers.

Reality is just a simulation

bias wrote:

....... where's the quality control?

it

Orgel!

179 (edited by gn 2009-05-11 14:51:21)

bias wrote:

i heard Guy talking on ifm you are dumb if you pay for mp3, so i got excited and posted mp3.
you seem to care more than bunker owner.
personally I don't like any of those releases, wouldn't buy them even if it had normal price.
advertising composite profuse as dopplereffekt style makes me smile, dopplereffekt  is like 15 years ago and this is not even well executed copy.
artist anonymous, which should be presentation of new unknown arists(at least i see it like that), shows only lack of any ideas, there's no interesting sounds, no interesting arrangments, no catchy melodies. It's a music anybody can do with a bit of knowledge of music programs, where's the quality control?

I might be a bit dense, but seems I'm not able to get one single point of what you're trying to say here.
Except for the not liking the new Bunker releases because you're more into well produced stuff with catchy melodies part, which is of course completely OK per se.

quality is slipping everywhere, and yet we pay more and more and get less and less

lol this thread is getting interesting big_smile

I am actually looking for a talented fellow robot (maybe Bias?) that wants to join in my new project which will be completely based on cowbell sounds, I want to call it Cowbelle Analogique. We will press only 22 copies, each in different colour and shade, cut in the shape of a cowbell. Each will come with a free animal : a cow, goat, sheep or a zubr (if you come from Poland), other choices are being discussed, all depends on where the customer comes from and his current needs. If you buy all the copies you get free delivery - all the records & animals come to you in separate helicopters each, same day, same hour which will be quite an event in itself as our sponsor Chris Walken comes in a separate chopper to greet you and officialy hand to you the secret 23rd copy which is made of gold, of course.

Anyone up for it?

i suppose you bought every new bunker then

is Berkan G

Europa has burned, and will burn again

EliasRafael wrote:

is Berkan G

...and as a whitelabel, there are rumours about just 100 copies that would fit the latest Bunker run. Do I spot a kebab-connection here? What says quality control?

Europa has burned, and will burn again

186 (edited by Tony R. 2009-05-11 15:50:48)

He is on the phone with me right now (on hold as I am searching for an available live translator), so I doubt he would post soon, but business will be arranged over a bottle of the finest potato vodka as me & Mr Walken fly to Bias' mansion in Poland later this week...

are you positing the helicopter scenario as a rebuff to comments about getting less and less for your money?

piss off with the Berkan G

well, there might be another problem with those wavs as I know for a fact from a few Bunker artists, that their deal with guy is only for vinyl (they get copies), which means digital rights remain for the artists, so go figure this one out as Bunker doesn't do any kind of contracts.

Phuture wrote:

I guess what Guy said applies only to mp3. Similar to I-F's opinion about mp3, which should be free because it's a shitty format or such.
I hope so at least since I bought the whole Bunker/Acid Planet/AW/UM catalogue digitally (wav) from Guy.
Would feel as a slap in the face after handing over some money.

aparently nobody asked or payed any artists for that...

I believe there was some kind of discussion like that before on the cbs, when digital Bunker downloads showed up on Beatport for 2.50 a track...

TB or not TB

whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Tony R. wrote:

well, there might be another problem with those wavs as I know for a fact from a few Bunker artists, that their deal with guy is only for vinyl (they get copies), which means digital rights remain for the artists, so go figure this one out as Bunker doesn't do any kind of contracts.

Stop shit talking. Who are you trying to act interesting with your so called inside info? Guy has sailed a straight ship since probably before you could even walk.

Freek wrote:

I believe there was some kind of discussion like that before on the cbs, when digital Bunker downloads showed up on Beatport for 2.50 a track...

I don't know how Guy handles that behind the screens, but I bought it from his personal archive, so to speak.
Everything in good faith.

Freek wrote:
Phuture wrote:

I guess what Guy said applies only to mp3. Similar to I-F's opinion about mp3, which should be free because it's a shitty format or such.
I hope so at least since I bought the whole Bunker/Acid Planet/AW/UM catalogue digitally (wav) from Guy.
Would feel as a slap in the face after handing over some money.

Well its kind of normal that labels put up digital versions withouth asking the artists today and they definitely get paid for that too! It can take a while before the money is recieved and ofcourse some releases sell only 0.20 $cents in total or even nothing, its a wild jungle in the digital mp3 world.

At Bunker the artists always remain the full rights for everything, you can do what you want with the tracks Guy doesn't care. Bunker always gave the most to the artists of any label I know so all these unfounded  falsely accused theories here are very sour...

I cant be bothered, guess its for the good cause..

TB or not TB

roflcopter

197 (edited by Tony R. 2009-05-11 18:22:00)

Yeh really sorry, didnt mean to accuse anyone of anything, not my problem anyway...
But you could have gone without the "shit talking" part, matey cuz if there wasnt some truth
in what people are saying this thread wouldnt go in this direction wink
I have my upmost respect for Guy and Bunker, because he keeps releasing fresh and new artists from all over...
mp3s/wavs/vinyl prices, I dont give a damn, sorry for interfering smile

r3r3 wrote:

roflcopter

up for it? smile

what happens when the wav sounds like and mp3 ? does label give away mp3 ?

Tony R. wrote:

if there wasnt some truth
in what people are saying this thread wouldnt go in this direction wink

Yes it would and it will, cause this is the online equivalent of the old lady tea-bagging party, where hearsay, slander and half-truths will soon spiral into full blown persecution and possibly death by hanging or quartering.. and all without a fair trial? I say the knights of the round Bunker table wont stand for it!

Pages Previous 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → Coming soon: 6 New Bunker 3000 releases!!