Topic: giving away a ticket for depeche mode concert in belgrade

i got a free vip (whatever that means) ticket for the depeche mode concert in belgrade, on may 20th, i think there's also ladytron playing, anyway, as i can't make it i'm giving it away, if someone from the region wants to go email me

Re: giving away a ticket for depeche mode concert in belgrade

ice wrote:

i got a free vip (whatever that means) ticket for the depeche mode concert in belgrade, on may 20th, i think there's also ladytron playing, anyway, as i can't make it i'm giving it away, if someone from the region wants to go email me

don't know about concert vip but my expercience of this concept in niteclubs is access to an exclusive bar where you pay twice as much money for drinks!

keep hackney crap

haha, quite possibly so, i've no idea, this is some tuborg sponsored festival, maybe you get to stare at hot chicks giving away free beer, or maybe you get a better view of the stage, whatever, ... still 1 ticket to give away here

4 (edited by captain duran 2009-03-31 16:45:36)

I would go if I could (for free). May I should pay a cheap flight...
Really like the new single ("wrong") by DM, still not checked the album yet, but I heard it is very cool 70`s synth style. After all the shitty releases and remixes in the past years I have hope for them. And a concert of Depeche Mode is always joy (except the Devotional Tour - it was so bad wannabe gospel style - brrr I hated them at the time).

Ice, you could sell the ticket for good money in the Fan Forums, DM fans are the hardest! wink

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

it's gone, easy come, easy go, ... sell? nah, bad karma, you know me, i'm a hippie to the core ;) got it for free giving it away for free too, btw, i'm sorry, if i'd known you'd consider the trip down to serbia i would've offered it to you first

6 (edited by ILLUMINE CONCRETE 2009-03-31 23:33:37)

captain duran wrote:

I would go if I could (for free). May I should pay a cheap flight...
Really like the new single ("wrong") by DM, still not checked the album yet, but I heard it is very cool 70`s synth style. After all the shitty releases and remixes in the past years I have hope for them. And a concert of Depeche Mode is always joy (except the Devotional Tour - it was so bad wannabe gospel style - brrr I hated them at the time).

Ice, you could sell the ticket for good money in the Fan Forums, DM fans are the hardest! wink

TG Maybe we should take a flight together ... I never saw DM live ....and share the ticket..
If Ice are so fair like a hippie .