Re: Tell everyone why you are happy.

Zubeldia wrote:
heifetz wrote:

Do it

wish i had the cash and time to throw a big V8 in there.

atm my budget limits me to back-seat/spare tire removal  lol

makes it very tailhappy (such fun) though, especially in winter on my summer rubbers.. already had a few moments of sideways driving these past months  big_smile

sideways driving is what driving is about  big_smile no need for v8 in slippery winter months  wink

Last edited by heifetz (2015-01-08 19:42:36)

The postman just brought me a sealed original Paradise Frame, which I bought last week for an acceptable (at least to me..) price. On top of that, the Canadian seller was friendly enough to mark the parcel with a value of $4,95, so I've saved about 60 euro on import taxes  big_smile

Also have to mention I bought another copy a few months back, which I sent back because it was scratched. that particular seller (who seems to be selling my ex-copy on discogs atm.. so watch out!) has made a decent attempt at ripping me off by keeping the money and the record, but I'm still bickering with paypal/post to get the money back for that copy.

All in all, my personal struggle to obtain one of my most and longest wanted records, seems to be finally over!

Last edited by Zubeldia (2015-09-03 14:57:28)

Off to France climbing this morning...woot cool

Let's get Dumb

my house is in escrow and im getting ready to bounce... for good tongue