by now you didn

Re: WTF!

you sucker!

Europa has burned, and will burn again

Run for your life, Martin Bohrmann is on your ass

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

Ha, ha and all this for just a comment. So what?

"Are you loving?"

I think you can fight this one sten. see him all the way.

what a joke

pay 1000 EUR on my account and we will retreat from sueing you

Europa has burned, and will burn again

I'd post this in as many places as possible.  It makes G

unbelievable. it is like writing the bible new, change of history. hehehe, this must be hoax or the guy is completely nuts.

lol

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

you don't have anything to be affraid of...
who the fuck is that guy anyway ?

These guys have issues

12 (edited by captain duran 2009-04-24 01:19:20)

maybe a bit off topic, but I let you know that I paid my last rate to the EMI lawyers this month (pooh, finally). Some of you will remember the nice story with the Depeche Mode release and,... the benefiz party we made... in the end I had to pay sad   beware of these lawyers!

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

I remember something about that, Duran.. Refresh our memories!

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

I bought that shitty DM CD (with Mute logo, catalogue number etc.) in a Karstadt Department Store in the 90`s, then I tried to sell it in the net in 2006 or so. Bang, there was a letter by a EMI lawyer from munich and the fight started back and forth with my lawyer... so I had to pay lot of money in rates. inbetween there were some more difficulties (with the guys) and I had a few months of break from paying, but then I had to pay the rest of the amount.
my most expensive CD ever

discogs sales 

15 (edited by kuczera 2009-04-24 06:18:13)

"Very mean straigt 4 X 4 beat track by Anthony Rother & Berkan G

Vlam Aan

Sounds shitty captain but in my case I haven't done anything wrong. Just made a comment on a record. This doesn't harm anyone. They can sue me for all I care. Also if your work for a company called 'online-reputation-pp.de' you must be fucking pain in the ass with no life.

thats mental. fuck these guys.
Whack it up everywhere.

yes, it is a poor thing with the comment. we had a good laugh big_smile

discogs sales 

The Captain didn't do anything wrong either.. What bunch of A-holes. But yeah, there's just NO way they can do anything about a user comment.

Haha, when you google "prestige protector" and the adress, this thread appears before their homepage.

CRACKED BY MR. Z...

the best answer consists of only two words. make your pick.

haha, stentec, thats ridiculous. what muppets!

.."this world`s a bubble"..

so if we say something about Berkan G

Especially when you say something that is true. Like for example: Berkan G

We should post fucking everywhere that this Berkan G

Squadra Smackos wrote:

We should post fucking everywhere that this Berkan G

Pages 1 2 3 7 Next

You must login or register to post a reply