Re: Life sucks when ...

tell me about it, place stinks of emulsion and i don't have any hot water to clean the paint off my arms after brushing against the wall

keep hackney crap

27

Re: Life sucks when ...

Hahaha, best story on this forum so far..

Re: Life sucks when ...

lol! oh man...
what color was your bedroom before? did they improve it?

☂ bezoek okiland !

Re: Life sucks when ...

it was white ish with some maori patterns working as a border
now it looks like a psych ward minus the strait jacket

keep hackney crap

Re: Life sucks when ...

yeah - white-white sucks. you should get them to re-do it again as it was. (or close enough).

☂ bezoek okiland !

Re: Life sucks when ...

when you wanna go out to drink and get really drunk ( cause you need it )
and have no money to spent

makes you wanne think of getting a job again

so you work your ass off and have no time to spent the money again

eh, i'm walking in circles

move along

Re: Life sucks when ...

Larry Levan wrote:

You dj so bad not even the gay bar wants you to play there

Just for the lulz

hahah that's really sucks!!!

Re: Life sucks when ...

kuczera wrote:

when you wanna go out to drink and get really drunk ( cause you need it )
and have no money to spent

makes you wanne think of getting a job again

so you work your ass off and have no time to spent the money again

eh, i'm walking in circles

i know the feeling, that's why i quit my job

life suck when you had some strange incident - few nights ago i got fainted after smoking something
it's never happened to me before, but it happened just when i felt like it's time to cool down.

Re: Life sucks when ...

byron wrote:

right, so my toilet stopped flushing on tuesday, called the plumber who works for the building and he fixed it while i was at work next day.

come home wednesday, toilet flushes but boiler in kitchen now leaks whenever i run hot water.
call plumber again and he doesn't manage to fix the boiler, its still leaking and there is no hot water!

so i go into my bedroom to chill out for a bit and my entire bedroom has been painted white!!

turns out some painter decorators were doing a job and got the wrong flat number (1802 instead of 1702)
as my keys were downstairs with the concierge he let them in and they painted my place...

Sounds like your dhw heat exchanger 'o' rings have worn and your hx may be blocked with scale. Or, your diverter valves knackered. Do you have heating ?

Re: Life sucks when ...

Night Watcher wrote:
Larry Levan wrote:

You dj so bad not even the gay bar wants you to play there

Just for the lulz

hahah that's really sucks!!!

I am now listening to my mp3s through Windows Media Player. And I have it set to cross fade between tracks. AND IT KEEPS ON PULLING OFF REAL NICE BEAT PERFECT MIXES!

MY GODDAMN MEDIA PLAYER IS A BETTER DJ THAN I AM!!!!!!!!!

Re: Life sucks when ...

Vic20 wrote:

[Sounds like your dhw heat exchanger 'o' rings have worn and your hx may be blocked with scale. Or, your diverter valves knackered. Do you have heating ?

i was just thinking the same thing Rick, yeah right

am checking the heating now. how you know all that stuff though, are you not the techno postman no more?

keep hackney crap

Re: Life sucks when ...

kuczera wrote:

when you wanna go out to drink and get really drunk ( cause you need it )
and have no money to spent

makes you wanne think of getting a job again

so you work your ass off and have no time to spent the money again

eh, i'm walking in circles

You dooz like me then: I go drink on lunch hour and then I'm eager to have a few more drinks so as soon as I get off I find a sleazy bar and settle in for the long haul. wink

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Re: Life sucks when ...

r2dj wrote:

MY GODDAMN MEDIA PLAYER IS A BETTER DJ THAN I AM!!!!!!!!!

Make a user account for your Media Player then. wink

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

Re: Life sucks when ...

byron wrote:
Vic20 wrote:

[Sounds like your dhw heat exchanger 'o' rings have worn and your hx may be blocked with scale. Or, your diverter valves knackered. Do you have heating ?

i was just thinking the same thing Rick, yeah right

am checking the heating now. how you know all that stuff though, are you not the techno postman no more?

I am the disco plumber now. Have been a heating engineer for the last 8 years matey, all corgi' d up, yagetmeblud wink

Re: Life sucks when ...

Mule Driver wrote:
kuczera wrote:

when you wanna go out to drink and get really drunk ( cause you need it )
and have no money to spent

makes you wanne think of getting a job again

so you work your ass off and have no time to spent the money again

eh, i'm walking in circles

i know the feeling, that's why i quit my job

life suck when you had some strange incident - few nights ago i got fainted after smoking something
it's never happened to me before, but it happened just when i felt like it's time to cool down.

mule driver - didn't know that happened! on what did you fall/crash?
this happened to me once hehe

Re: Life sucks when ...

I can't even come to this site without getting emotional.

Re: Life sucks when ...

all emotional here as well. is it just me?
what the hell ?

Re: Life sucks when ...

dishwashers union wrote:
Mule Driver wrote:
kuczera wrote:

when you wanna go out to drink and get really drunk ( cause you need it )
and have no money to spent

makes you wanne think of getting a job again

so you work your ass off and have no time to spent the money again

eh, i'm walking in circles

i know the feeling, that's why i quit my job

life suck when you had some strange incident - few nights ago i got fainted after smoking something
it's never happened to me before, but it happened just when i felt like it's time to cool down.

mule driver - didn't know that happened! on what did you fall/crash?
this happened to me once hehe

was jamming in my studio with someone (new project, it was the first itme i met this guy)
then i felt weakness so i went to take some water... i couldn't make it, i crushed half on the sofa
half on the table at the living room.
that was embarrassing

Last edited by Mule Driver (2008-07-12 10:15:06)

Re: Life sucks when ...

you wanted to go to the fleamarket, but you woke up at 15 o`clock.

depress the repress

Re: Life sucks when ...

Mule Driver wrote:

life suck when you had some strange incident - few nights ago i got fainted after smoking something
it's never happened to me before, but it happened just when i felt like it's time to cool down.

when i was young i always had too low blood pressure and i was often feeling dimly.

when i was still in elementary school, which was a catholic one (i went there even though i used to be evangelic), i joint the kids chuch chor (even though im a awful singer). and then once i fainted during a christening. next thing i remember was me lying in the meadow in front of the church surrounded by that pastor and my parents keeping my feet up high. damn olibanum.

the next and last time i fainted so far was during some kind of job interview for a summer job at a bar with beer garden when i was still going to school. it was a monday and ive had a really hard weekend before that day. the bar owner was just about to show and explain me stuff to do behind the bar when i started to feel that very weak feeling, everything became so dimly and there were those unpleasant flashes behind my eyes. i tried to grip sth, but no way. next thing i remember was the anxious and really puzzled face of the bar owner asking me if everything was alright. sure man! now that was embarrassing! however i got the job.though dont know why actually.

edit: btw, i love your story byron! haha

Last edited by zora (2008-07-12 15:18:52)

.."this world`s a bubble"..

Re: Life sucks when ...

mule driver - haha!! yeah wierd, he was in the room when this happened? did you make a thump?
hehe sorry!! i have a weak spot for people crashing into things, always makes me laugh.

Re: Life sucks when ...

he wasn't in the room but still i think he understood what happened.
i'm sorry, usually i guess i would laugh too,
but not this time, it really shock me

Re: Life sucks when ...

you're ok now though right? i mean no weakness?

Re: Life sucks when ...

one week without cbs...

Robothek - radio for robettes and robots www.facebook.com/robothek

Re: Life sucks when ...

silence has a rhythm too

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice