Re: Life sucks when ...

life sucks when you make out with your internet gf    and now no fun online ??

@ Ramos and Lucio:
very sorry to hear about both your fathers. I sincerely hope everything works out for the best.

Cebteq, maybe you can get a new internet gf.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

our cats gone missing, been a day which is really strange. I feel sick, havent slept, been out looking 4 times, put some notices up, checked all the roads, we hope shes stuck in someones garage or outhouse.
We had really heavy rain yesterday so we hope she just went to get shelter somewhere, i dont know, im lost.

"positive mutation!"

105 (edited by Tottieheid 2008-08-09 23:56:40)

lixa-6 wrote:

our cats gone missing, been a day which is really strange. I feel sick, havent slept, been out looking 4 times, put some notices up, checked all the roads, we hope shes stuck in someones garage or outhouse.
We had really heavy rain yesterday so we hope she just went to get shelter somewhere, i dont know, im lost.

my cat went missing between last night and this afternoon, also in torrential rain. she's always around so we were getting a bit concerned, then she appeared at the back door looking like she'd been put through a spin cycle in a washing machine. but back in & healthy, if a bit shook up. hope she comes home soon lixa-6.

thanks tottiiehead, no sign yet tho. Yep i thought it was weird when ours wasnt meowing to come in after that rain. Dont think its a concidence she goes missing when we have such torrential rain.
Just goin round asking all the neighbours now in person, only thing we aint done yet. Fingers crossed!

"positive mutation!"

My work "restructuring" so I was let go this morning, walked out of the building and all haha.
They were assholes anyway i'm glad to be gone, so maybe i should hold off on posting life sucks pending how long it takes me to find something, until I am broke I guess its more of an unexpected vacation tongue

I was so close // I crept like a cat // visions of seduction lurkin under my hat
Zerohour Doom & Glamour | RETALI8Cold Crush

Jackie Ransom, Luster & Beta Evers - Secrets Of The World out now on 7"/Digital

Yeah man, think Office Space. So inspirational.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

HD failure sad

<Pete> His life was programmed from the very start.
<MacGyver> He never had a chance.

when my right hand is busted bad. and i'm right-handed sad

doesn that mean you can't wank anymore?

keep hackney crap

lol the left still functions..

Some utter cunts over the back...getting some roofing work done...with a band saw, hammers etc shattering/violating my Sunday morning..absolute pricks

D.I.Y..in all it's forms should be made illegal, under penalty of death

i hope they fall off the roof...

Let's get Dumb

I feel your pain man, I got woken up yesterday by some cunt hammering or what seems like no reason. constant hammering. its sol purpos was most probably to wake me up.

when you come home and find that your bike has been stolen from out your back!totally freaked.They somehow got into this little space which is surrounded by 15ft walls and other houses and got my bike out.well pissed off! could have been worse though, if they had of broke into my house they could have stole my 808 and pretty much all my gear.

Fuckin scum of the earth.

Everyone you work with is bogan white trash who will breed and go on to have more bogan white trash babies.

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qACFC6aq16Q[/youtube]

118 (edited by e,r 2008-08-27 09:02:46)

heifetz wrote:

jarkko maybe it's time to give that other bird youve met at work (from the "love is it worth it thread")
a call smile   (if you can dial with the left hand) smile

'Sing while you may - lullabies for the new dark ages'

Thanks for making me laugh MD smile

Music is a beautiful opiate, if you don't take it too seriously.

when it rains like hell outside and you got to work outside...

Life sucks when you don't know how to say NO.

Mademoiselle wrote:

Life sucks when you don't know how to say NO.

i know exactly what you mean,...

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

Say "I don't know" repeatedly and they'll get it.

@Mademoiselle
i know the feeling...
saying "i don't know" just make it last longer

e,r wrote:
heifetz wrote:

jarkko maybe it's time to give that other bird youve met at work (from the "love is it worth it thread")
a call smile   (if you can dial with the left hand) smile

haha, thanks for the tip eric but she's actually not returning my emails atm big_smile and i have my current relationship to deal with too..