Re: Life sucks when ...

Indeed, like a said: hollow words that mean nothing, farmer's Almanak clichés.
I'll get over it, no worries, I felt very happy about my life before I met her so why would that all be vanished? The weather is great, the girls look amazing outside so I'll enjoy that today  smile Ray NEVER is the second choice so she's out of the game . Other and better, I already got me a date for tomorrow  big_smile You know I'm a womanizer Jacderida wink

"A Real Music Hater"

I'll join the club: Life sucks when after going shopping with your ex-girlfriend you realize you still enjoy being with her, that you miss her and subconsciously check every other minute if she would call or send an sms asking "wanna spend the weekend with me?"

Oh it's been half a year and still it's impossible for me to fully move on.

You were just a damn sequencer
Moving to the beat
Living with a synthesizer
Cold as a repeat

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:

had the same the past weeks, I was living in a dream but suddenly she started to hesitate, thinking about her ex but she still wants to know me, she likes me, she doesn't want to loose me, that it's her and not me, she wants to try, giving her time... In short: all the clichés I heard a billion times and that mean nothing, they're just hollow words that people use to feel themselves better and to deny that I was only a flirt or a whim. So she's out for me, she doesn't deserve me. I'm very disappointed and I feel hurted but life goes on, shit happens.

funny cause mine started the same, she kinda dumped her bf for me and the problems she had with him, but then came sorrow and i comforted her through it. Any wise way to deal with this (note to myself) is to go through sorrow and then try to figure out what you want. Though in this case she became pregnant and we had to figure out those things later.
When reality comes and bites you in the ass I am prepared to fight smile though still struggling.. darn..

I've been planning to write here many times, but i just haven't felt i have a lot to say. Even tough all this shit is going through my mind constantly.

I really don't know if i'm the lucky one to have lost this love so cleanly and sharply, and can almost entirely to set all the past aside if i just want to, as all of it just can not go on in any case or format. And therefore not torture myself with a slow breakup with sparkles of hope, that eventually never lead to anything. (A shitty situation where i've been in the past)

Or, am i the unlucky one, unlike you guys, eho clearly have still some chance with your loved ones.

I'd say that put all your effort into making it all right again, but i've been contemplating a lot about why is the hunt for a perfect mate so extremely important to me, and should it really be. It has started to annoy me that i cannot enjoy any of my other hobbies or intrests as much as i'd want to, as the loneliness after the recent relationship eats me from inside.
WHY is it so goddamn important to be with someone that i cannot feel happy without it even tough if i'd excel at every other aspect of my life? Fuck.

Argh.

And heifetz, i can relate to that shit too. Tuli iso jytky perkule sad

For the record, i'm a bit drunk now (after a great synth jam session tough).

And maybe we should start a thread for heartbroken robots. Or is it cpu for robots..

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

1,730 (edited by Ray Van Mechelen 2011-04-22 05:02:28)

Fossa wrote:

WHY is it so goddamn important to be with someone that i cannot feel happy without it even tough if i'd excel at every other aspect of my life? Fuck.

That's because it's too fresh and because obviously you care a lot about her (I guess you're very sensitive which makes you a precious person). I had a hard time this week too but I've managed to keep my focus just by doing as much stuff as possible: work, hanging out with good people (mostly female friends), sports, enjoying the fantastic weather, listening to good music etc. Like I said: I keep in mind that I felt perfectly happy before I met her so that can't be vanished all of a sudden. Did you ask yourself the question if you already felt "bad" before you met her? If so, then you'll have to find out why and what you can do about it. Or maybe you're just so tired of being single that you try too hard which makes you focus too much on that girl now. But in any case: a broken heart hurts like hell, personally I find it the worst feeling I can have, I'm a player but when I really like a girl I'm just a sucker for love (with all the peak times but unfortunately also the depressing depths).

Fossa wrote:

And maybe we should start a thread for heartbroken robots. Or is it cpu for robots..

Lol, I guess it's just that time of the year again, they want to grab something new for the summer etc  big_smile Ah, it doesn't matter, women are great, I love them no matter what  smile I went for a drink last night with a girl that is much younger than me and that I met in the knee rehab, we got to know each other better lately and we just enjoy talking to each other and do fun and simple stuff. Nothing happened but I really had a very good evening. I just want to say: there's great people out there Fossa, don't focus on one person, that's not healthy.

"A Real Music Hater"

.. the next day a lady freind tells you that you owe her money for a drink you said you would buy for her, and that a drink that you gave her didn't count because it was bought with a drink ticket?

there has got to be a better way to spend the time we have doing something other than laying these trips on one another, what the fuck lets get real people  cool ?

yeah boyeee

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
Fossa wrote:

That's because it's too fresh and because obviously you care a lot about her

I actually meant, that as i've done a lot of looking into myself after all this, i seem to be very uncomfortable and not as happy as i'd want to be, being alone. I don't want her especially anymore, i want love in general. More than ever before.

What I mean is, I'm pretty well getting over her, but before her i was pretty content with my life, even excited for new possibilities with women. But with her i felt so complete (it's a cliche, but it just is so). Now the hole she left in me after she left, i feel more than ever that i need that special someone to be with to be happy. I cannot be happy anymore as i have experienced what life can be with a near perfect person who i love with my whole heart.

The thing is, that it bugs me that why has it have to be so important that all of my life circles around it. Darn.

But anyways, sorry. Drunken posting is a bad habit.

And yes, there are a lot of great women out there, i know. But after her, i have become VERY picky. And that can't get me laid very often, i'm afraid. And that's something i could really use right now. Gotta work on my womanizing skillz. big_smile

Fossa wrote:

What I mean is, I'm pretty well getting over her, but before her i was pretty content with my life, even excited for new possibilities with women. But with her i felt so complete (it's a cliche, but it just is so). Now the hole she left in me after she left, i feel more than ever that i need that special someone to be with to be happy. I cannot be happy anymore as i have experienced what life can be with a near perfect person who i love with my whole heart.

Those pretty much could be my thoughts written by you there. Except for that I really haven't been doing that good of a job with getting over my ex-girlfriend. The very moment I've thought that now I'm getting there, now I'm forgetting and I'm ready to build up my own life, something comes and it's two steps backwards again. I used to love my life being just with myself, alone, living this isolated life but after I got her in my life people were telling I'm like a different person. More outgoing, happier and easier to have contact with. But it pretty much turned upside down as I wanted to spend my time with this girl and no one else because she was the only one who made me feel great and was someone with whom I could be me.

Of course she began to feel a bit pressured for me being there all the time, always relying on her. I was foolish when I build my whole life, my identity on her. So she moving out and us leaving on your separate ways definitely left a huge hole in me and now I'm just desperately finding ways to have something or someone to fill it up. After sitting around at home for half a year I finally started working this month. It keeps my thoughts under control for a while, good, but when I'm home the place echoes silence and of course it goes back to me thinking how would it be to have someone and not being alone all the time. And it can't be just anyone, that's the tricky part.  I've thought a lot is there anyone who can make me feel like she made me feel, and that's just a crushing thought. I don't want to be forced to be satisfied in someone with whom I don't feel whole. Oh future, what will you bring?

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

1,734 (edited by Fossa 2011-04-22 16:25:10)

Henri, i definitely can relate to that. I gess ultimately it is a good thing to not feel content with your life alone inside a dark apartment, but it was helluva lot easier when being content meant beer, videogames and techno music big_smile

Btw whatever you do, do NOT flip through her facebook page or anything like that. I'm slowly starting to learn that it makes me feel devastated every time.

And also, in my teens i had a relationship something alike this. I did also a VERY bad job letting go by hanging myself into that person. If SHE wont push you away but also doesnt want to be with you either, you really have to do it yourself. I spent a rotten year trying and trying with the one back then, and it took me 2 years to realize that i need to let go all by myself.
Dont do that, life is short, man.

And i was suggesting that broken hearts sissy unmanly emotional thread because this is soon turning into that alone  wink

Fossa wrote:

And i was suggesting that broken hearts sissy unmanly emotional thread because this is soon turning into that alone  wink

yeah, great isn't it? I'm a sucker for love  big_smile

This afternoon I realized WHY I feel so bad after the short relationship from the last weeks: it's because of my ex-girlfriend from 3,5 years ago (see my mix "frequently returning Julie", I can't bare that name anymore wink ), I started to think about her a lot this week instead of the other girl which means I'm still not over her I guess. But I don't find that weird because she was the love of my life. Other than that: I had a great day, yesterday was a good day too. I just have too much stuff to live for. Plus there is a great crusty tekno party tonight which I don't want to miss for a thing  smile

"A Real Music Hater"

how do you guys expect girls to like you when youre so gay smile

cebteq wrote:

how do you guys expect girls to like you when youre so gay smile

Because I still think that the cutest girls are after these delicate, vulnerable, feminine, foolish romantics who just want to love and be loved and in the meantime they're reading poetry, watching French New Wave movies or drooling when Marc Almond's performing Sex Dwarf with a reel-to-reel running in the background. I think I just described myself there. Sounds gay? So be it.

Fossa wrote:

Henri, i definitely can relate to that. I gess ultimately it is a good thing to not feel content with your life alone inside a dark apartment, but it was helluva lot easier when being content meant beer, videogames and techno music

I remember having a crush on someone every other week but none of that really turned into anything more. I guess back then I didn't even want to as I was happy enough with having music and my computer. That's it - it was better to only daydream about girls than to really have someone there.

Fossa wrote:

Btw whatever you do, do NOT flip through her facebook page or anything like that. I'm slowly starting to learn that it makes me feel devastated every time.

That's a precious advice. Actually it makes me grateful for not having a Facebook account. Still, it didn't keep me from stalking the events that were going on in her life and after seeing that she was in a relationship with someone not long ago, I just crushed on the floor weeping. Now I don't know is she's with him anymore or not, what does it mean when she wanted to see me... These are the thoughts running through my head and I guess I have a long weekend waiting ahead.

In my mind I've let go of her a million times but still something keeps me stuck, as I still would be holding onto her with one finger and deep down I'll do anything that I don't have to give up and wipe her out of my life. Life indeed is short and it feels that I'm already missing a huge part of it by just living in the past.

I'm very glad to hear the good news Ray! I wish I would have more to live for, more to keep me busy. Fuck, even my passion for making music hasn't been anything like it used to be before this relationship crap.

Moving to the beat
Cold as a repeat

Life sucks as i'm again drunk, staring at this marvelous forum, feeling bad, and not until tomorrow creating a new thread about heartaches.
When did robots become sentimental?

Fossa wrote:

Life sucks as i'm again drunk, staring at this marvelous forum, feeling bad, and not until tomorrow creating a new thread about heartaches.
When did robots become sentimental?

http://soundcloud.com/wakkauswopotti/wa … -v-e-robot smile

i ment to reply yesterday but were too drunk too.

Robot heartaches sounds like a good thread.

sorry to spoil the broken hearts club, but... smile

life sucks in glasgow today as there's an old firm game, which is a title decider if celtic win, on easter sunday sad

gonna be chaos in the town today...

damn...still sick in China...month and a half now...no one has diagnosed me yet wtf  sad

MANASYt wrote:

damn...still sick in China...month and a half now...no one has diagnosed me yet wtf  sad

Petar, i really hope all will be good for you soon

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

MANASYt wrote:

Please do not die

MANASYt wrote:

hope you'll get well soon

MANASYt wrote:

Get yourself a decent diagnose. Maybe out of China?

Honey, in the morning the bees are singing and the birds are stinging in an open head surgery.

1,746 (edited by coae 2011-05-01 08:35:44)

deleted ..

when your DJ set is replaced with someone's iphone plugged into your mixer  roll

pfaah... yeah, that's makes you to want to scratch someone's eyeballs out.

i would end my dj career ... and maybe my life

my new crack-dealing neighbours keep having people roll round  and shouting wartime shit at their house.

cuties don't exert