Re: Life sucks when ...

thanx guys...went to a foreign doctor as well...(and friggin' expensive)...still dragging around...
will go home end of june to finish contract, otherwise i wont find a job again probably

debt. fuck.

if anyone wants to buy 160 copies of my 2x12" on Caravan at £10 each now is the time...

When reality wants you to log in

when you play to an over-capacity room and the promoter leaves without paying anyone  hmm

IFM seems out of the air here, no stream or home. anybody knows more about?

Listen to SEER Radio every Sunday at 21.00 hrs on The Dream Machine, previous SEER Radio shows

haven't had much money to buy any records for the past couple of months, so I think I will this month, then you get hit with a £500 bill from your building factor.

aye, I'm sure it cost £189.60 to clear a blockage from a drain pipe in the back door...

that sucks indeed  hmm

I have been looking for another job for a couple of months now so I've had a lot of job interviews, exams and stuff, I was with the last 2 or 3 candidates EVERY time but in the end I never get it, the one from the last two weeks for which I had to do very difficult exams was the same again, it was between me and some clown in the last round and he got the job. I really wanted that job so I'm pretty pissed off and disappointed but what can I do other than just continue. I'm sick of my current job, I hate it and it just doesn't pay enough. My friends keep telling me that I have to chill because I musn't forget from where I come: I had a very heavy rehab for the knees (I could barely walk one year ago), I had to go to the hospital every day to train for many hours etc so then they say, you will close the cocksuckers in the end but I'm very impatient and don't care for some interim solution, it's all or nothing and I fucking hate losing time.

"A Real Music Hater"

yeah like you say, it's a cliché, but what else can you do other than keep trying?

what is the area that you work in? Are you a support worker for kids or something like that? I think I remember that from one of your previous posts...

yep, it was meant to do that temporarely because I could combine it with my rehab but that's over now, I go the gym 4 times a week whenever I want to go (it's open till 10 P.M.)so now that I can do everything I want again I want to do the work I studied for, which is finance, economics and taxes. The problem with the applications is that there are always a shit load of candidates, not that it matters so much because obviously I have been better than the others when I always end up in the final round but I don't buy anything with ending as the number 2, only winning counts  smile So it doesn't affect my self esteem because I know that I'm capable but it's very frustrating after a while.

"A Real Music Hater"

1,760 (edited by coae 2011-06-12 20:50:46)

have had a couple weeks of "work practice" renovating an old house. the company has asked several times if I was interested in a couple of weeks of work after the practice. this evening I found out it was just talk, to get me to work better (pretty smart cool). would begin tomorrow but the supervisor called me and gave me a stupid pretext. so goes that.. not the whole world tho..

when you invite everybody for bbq and then it starts raining aaaargh

...when Sultan's butchery is closed.

"A Real Music Hater"

vandaag niet 1 maar 2 gaten in mijn sokken, damn..

Vlam Aan

1,764 (edited by MANASYt 2011-06-15 18:06:06)

Klart wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

damn...still sick in China...month and a half now...no one has diagnosed me yet wtf  sad

Get yourself a decent diagnose. Maybe out of China?

3 months after - we got success : Ulcerative colitis
(after an oh so wonderful colonoscopy - i should ask for the camera recording  yikes )
a supposedly hard to diagnose and not so common condition that fucks up your immune system  hmm
I guess i gotta go on a diet too...fun is over  sad

MANASYt wrote:
Klart wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

damn...still sick in China...month and a half now...no one has diagnosed me yet wtf  sad

(after an oh so wonderful colonoscopy - i should ask for the camera recording  yikes )
a supposedly hard to diagnose and not so common condition that fucks up your immune system  hmm

It seems that it's not so uncommon here. I also have it. Welcome to the club man

mekonin wrote:
MANASYt wrote:
Klart wrote:

It seems that it's not so uncommon here. I also have it. Welcome to the club man

ah damn...sorry to hear, does it get better with time?

1,767 (edited by mekonin 2011-06-15 22:43:26)

MANASYt wrote:
mekonin wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

Well, no. My case is not the most severe, but it's persistent. You need to adjust your habits and just learn to live with it. It made affected my quality of living, that's for sure. I hope you're not in much trouble. And of course if you need any advice...

mekonin wrote:
MANASYt wrote:
mekonin wrote:

Well, no. My case is not the most severe, but it's persistent. You need to adjust your habits and just learn to live with it. It made affected my quality of living, that's for sure. I hope you're not in much trouble. And of course if you need any advice...

thanx! mine doesnt seem that bad either, just finding it took a while, you can imagine doing that in China. But it did completely mess up my immune system. Just a bit worried about what they will prescribe here...will go home in 3 weeks, finally to see a doctor that speaks my language...
So do you have to watch what you eat all the time? No beer?  neutral

MANASYt wrote:
mekonin wrote:
MANASYt wrote:

thanx! mine doesnt seem that bad either, just finding it took a while, you can imagine doing that in China. But it did completely mess up my immune system. Just a bit worried about what they will prescribe here...will go home in 3 weeks, finally to see a doctor that speaks my language...
So do you have to watch what you eat all the time? No beer?  neutral

No beer (and no alcohol whatsoever), no sweets and anything that might make you bloat, no raw veggies with cellulose, nothing hot and too spicy, the list goes on... But I found myself liking the "healthier" food, and I can smoke pot (and it helps) so that's some kind of a substitution for alcohol. You just need to find out what suits you trough trial and error, no one can tell you that. And try to eliminate all the stress you can from your life, the brain and the guts are very connected and the stress is a possible trigger for IBDs in most cases.

i hope i can deal with it sad  sad  sad

Sure you can.
And anyways, I'm just stating my situation, things seem to be very different from case to case. You might just find out that, besides taking meds, you can eat and drink whatever you want (like many doctors suggested to me). And it's not the end of the world if you indulge yourself in some "forbidden" stuff from time to time, just not all the time.

Yes, probably the combination of the local diet and stress have caused it...gotta be careful with Chinese food...and I havent been...most of the time I dont even know what I'm eating  yikes
Lets see...just want my energy back for now  hmm

man that stuff looks serious, i googled 'Ulcerative colitis' and got some nasty images back.
best of luck lads

keep hackney crap

thanx mate!
because of this i also seem to be forgetting many things...My visa expires July 5 but I bought a plane ticket for July 6   yikes
Fuck knows what happens now  hmm

you drop a french fry in your new car and you cant find where it went