Re: Life sucks when ...

http://droites-extremes.blog.lemonde.fr/files/2011/06/gnc.jpg

When this kind of flyer pops up..

5 months sick now..and no one has a clue...I wanna shoot myself at this point sad

nasty, you back home yet mate?

keep hackney crap

yeh there now mate, still struggling...maybe some kinda parasites, fuck knows... hmm

aratkiLo wrote:

http://droites-extremes.blog.lemonde.fr/files/2011/06/gnc.jpg

When this kind of flyer pops up..

wow  sad

1,806 (edited by MANASYt 2011-08-09 19:17:22)

no diagnose for 5 months now....Myositis...what kind and how to treat, no one knows...and gotta fly to China in 2 weeks or stay in this so called 'country'- Bulgaria...what a year

Poor you Manasyt!!! Chin up and hope it get's sorted out. I remember when I had Giardia when I was traveling. It was a real fucker!

1,808 (edited by MANASYt 2011-08-09 19:32:17)

SSM v3 wrote:

Poor you Manasyt!!! Chin up and hope it get's sorted out. I remember when I had Giardia when I was traveling. It was a real fucker!

sad

MANASYt wrote:

and gotta fly to China in 2 weeks or stay in this so called 'country'- Bulgaria...what a year

I'm curious - what's wrong with Bulgaria?

1,810 (edited by MANASYt 2011-08-09 22:51:21)

well...money is the main problem here...if your bills are more than half of your salary...makes it a bit difficult to survive...My Dad's pension is 50 euro a month....does it get more absurd than this? There's some things people dunno about The Balkans...

Otherwise, of course...I'd live here than anywhere else in the world...it is my home....but most of the people I know are scattered around the world...looking for a better life, what a joke. After China my home town of 30.000 looked like a ghost town to me, there is absolutely nothing to do there...pretty weird feeling, another planet.

life sucks when the cat is pissing blood! the poor little guy, i'm taking him to the vet tomorrow. i hate worrying about my little buddy sad

you sick of everything. i need a vacation and a book neutral

life sucks when you find out your sister has to have a hysterectomy by the end of next month. god damnit, why can't crotches just work right for the creatures i care about sad i'm just scared and worried for her.

another round of layoffs announced at the workplace, managed to dodge all previous layoffs, but now i have a bad feeling. a recent move to the sticks and massive mortgage are suddenly weighing on my shoulders a whole lot more...

Looks like i'm gonna be out of work as well, my workplace environment is making me so violently unwell...i simply can't go on. sad  Atho the job isn;t the best.....it is secure, has reasonable pay and those sort of job aren't easy to find in the current climate. Someonoe upstairs doesn't like me

Let's get Dumb

I've been together with a girl I like very much for little more than a mount now. known her for almost a year.
problem is that she got a crazy chaotic life, drinking to much and hanging with serious criminals.
in a month I've have been threaten to have my legs cut of/ been offered protection/ have had to call 911 (angry x that she was going to marry before we got together). + much much more..

story of my life, if something good pops up something bad have to happen.
wish things could be more simple.

coae wrote:

I've been together with a girl I like very much for little more than a mount now. known her for almost a year.
problem is that she got a crazy chaotic life, drinking to much and hanging with serious criminals.
in a month I've have been threaten to have my legs cut of/ been offered protection/ have had to call 911 (angry x that she was going to marry before we got together). + much much more..

forbidden fruits taste so much better coae. Dangerous situations = more passion.

"A Real Music Hater"

Ray Van Mechelen wrote:
coae wrote:

forbidden fruits taste so much better coae. Dangerous situations = more passion.

we study in the same class, sneaking and making out in (for example) the looker rum is nice..
that's enough danger for me cool 

the "real" danger and fuss is a major turn off. almost to much..
listening to some x con telling how he bit somebody's throat or how he grilled another inmate in the prison sauna makes me want to runaway. that's so far away from me as it can be. I'm a nice guy with glasses and intellect.

but i love her smile
hot..

Wait, there are saunas in prison?

hmm you are right, sounds strange..
tried to focus on the girl, didn't pay much attention to the big finnish x con.
maybe the sauna thing happen in a drug rehabilitation place, or some form of "open prison" (or what its called in english).

if i meet him i will ask smile

in finland, sauna is among human rights

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

coae wrote:

hot..

well there you go.

"A Real Music Hater"

1,823 (edited by Fossa 2011-10-17 10:55:26)

Coae i can relate. That bittersweet relationship i had last winter, over which i cried on this forum too, was partly the same.
Her brother is a drug addict and her sister hung out with a drug addict skinhead nazi who's ex was a psychotic bitch. Not to mention the cocktail of mental problems their whole family had.

To be honest, i don't really know anymore how i should have or how i should handle that stuff in the future. Or what to make of it altogether. I mean being head over heels in love with her made all those things feel irrelevant, even tough i was very very worried about her and me in the center of all that shit. Now i do feel kinda releaved that i dont have to deal with all that anymore, but i really dont know should i avoid that kind of relationships in the future or just take it all again if someone with that kind of history becomes a part of my life.

Anyways, you do not have to take any of that shit. I don't know if she is haunted by her chaotic former life or does she still live it, but you always can express your worry about all that shit and can both try to detach from it. (though it may be hard hmm ) Love (if it's real) is the best thing in the world, but if you have to sacrifice your safety and security to that, it'll probably eat you in some way and make you even more miserable eventually.
So weigh your priorities carefully man smile

http://fossa.bandcamp.com
Shitting in a lavatory, conducting experiments.
Farticles come near and disappear.

coae:  sounds like they are more interested in sharing their rap sheet than actually harming you, but I wouldn't take any chances, if you see danger coming your way, you should be prepared to deal with it. 

also you have to wonder what your safety means to the female that is allowing you to be exposed to those people,  and also what your future might be with such a character?

yeah boyeee

Life sucks when Morton Subotnick plays in town and you can't go due to work.

sad

i don't need the gear, the gear needs me 
http://www.mono-poly.nl/