Re: Life sucks when ...

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/5341_492240500831206_1886667363_n.jpg

rossokha81 wrote:

I'm not professional music producer, I don't live from music but music and synths are my passion and I know how hard is reconcile work and music production. After 8h of work and nearly 1h of drive to home (traffic jams) I'm just to tired to do something creative or just play synth for fun. It makes my so fucking angry. I work for money to live and of course to spend it on my passion (buy new machines) but paradoxically I don't have time and energy for it  sad
In my opinion every "art" occupation no matter if you are musican, writer or you like painting requires more for you and 5 days of work in the week takes your energy but in the other hand - no work means no money for you, your bills, food and... passion.
It is fucking shame that we can't do what we really want in this short life...
Don't give up Maiovvi!

at least you have a job, im from Spain, so you know. 27 years and no future. viva España!!!!

When you realize you're probably going to have to take antipsychotics for the rest of your life

doood mush  antipsychotics are no joke
all i asked for was a lil valium, but they didnt wanna give me any
so i said i stick to the greenery  cool

I wish the green stuff was an answer for me... then I could have friends or something

1,956 (edited by heifetz 2013-04-26 08:41:29)

when the air is moldy inside your house and no resources to fix it (would have to rip out the floorboards and inside walls to find the source)

Life sucks when a gym opens right next to your studio with 'pumping' euro house 12h a day and constant circulation of most obnoxious sort of people.

bomb 'em. no excuse for people like that to exist.

The question is how to get away with it?

does the dividing wall go all the way to the roof? if there is a suspended ceiling with foam tiles then maybe you could gain access at night through there. i guess pouring some odorous evaporating chemical would leave no evidence. stink them out!

That is actually not a bad idea, but our premises are on the ground level of a residential building, there are apartments above both of us. I am wondering how the residents of the building don't mind the noise, nobody seems to complain but me.

1,962 (edited by heifetz 2013-05-17 10:36:22)

when your employer bans all remote work, which means my contract is cancelled and need to be in the office 5 days a week. this means moving back to the city and leaving country paradise behind.

^^man....that's shit, a lot of upheaval for you guys as well.

Sucks when a severe epoxy allergy has already caused me to quit one job....and may force me to leave another, what the fuck am i supposed to do?

http://www.lindaallred.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/protective_bubble.jpg

Let's get Dumb

Why this job too?

The concrete screed on the flooring was cracked & they using some epoxy to basically glue that shit together...i personally wasn't even working with it and did not touch the stuff, im working on site of a large, well ventilated school under construction. It didn't even register what the stuff was until i started rubbing my eyes...i am very, very allergic to this shit, and the reactions to even being exposed to airborne particles are nasty neutral

Let's get Dumb

bloody hell, just get a job in a library lad.

Our year old cat died today after suffering a lot for the past five days... I don't want to bum anyone down, I just needed to write it here

when your girl's not talkin to you (again) because you couldnt think of one good thing about her kid.  blessing in disguise?   cool

Rent a car nightmare with partner in Tuscany that ends up costing you £500 more than expected.  neutral

Think they've got the tourist traps nailed in Italy eh?...that could've bought you another holiday, sore wan neutral

Let's get Dumb

probably bought the desk clerk their holiday. cnuts.

DumbBot wrote:

Think they've got the tourist traps nailed in Italy eh?...that could've bought you another holiday, sore wan neutral

Indeed. My own stupid fault driving in Italy! not doing that again in a hurry

Will have a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. Cant eat anything today and have to drink a diarrhea inducing potion which turns the contents of your bowel into liquid.

heifetz wrote:

Will have a colonoscopy tomorrow morning. Cant eat anything today and have to drink a diarrhea inducing potion which turns the contents of your bowel into liquid.

Why?

I had very severe stomach pains with bloody diarrhea a few weeks ago. I had never felt such intense pain.