Re: Cosmic Overdrive Live on CBS from this monday

big_smile  hehe

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

rude66 wrote:
cloud9 wrote:

some really cool trax already. especially enjoyed the first two and that folky female joint.

the folky female joint was fleetwood mac covering a beach boys track.. big_smile

sweet ! didn't kno that existed

its on the box set version of Tusk. there is a whole extra cd with alternate versions, demos, outtakes, etc from all the tusk tracks. very interesting versions of a really cool album..

thanks for the info

again, great show

tonight on cosmic overdrive #60: a special 2 hour show with guest dj newworldaquarium aka 154. first hour is a non stop dj set of favourites, while in the 2nd hour we'll talk about his tracks and play some of the things he's made over the years..

21.00- 23.00 CET on intergalacticfm.com
channel: IFM 1

ow cool i tune in for sure

Squadra Smackos wrote:

ow cool i tune in for sure

X2... this will be great fo' sho' big_smile

Let's get Dumb

yep, tuning in for this too!

135 (edited by Squadra Smackos 2010-03-08 23:46:22)

ow man, got cut off after 1 hour just when it was getting good sad

yep, i tried to call HQ but no contact possible.. i think the computer was still on automatic setting.

but nwaq will be back soon for part 2!

any rerun planned?

cool show last night (#60), who was that in the mix?

keep hackney crap

that was the rerun of the NWAQ show. my modem blew itself up a few days ago, so i couldn't do a fresh show live.. but from next week it;ll be live again..

hey rude, i was trying to download some of the old cosmic space shows to listen to in work, from the ifmdump, and the 4 sample mp3s that i took all have these 'glitchy' sounds in them, like they were transferred from tape and the tape had been chewed up a little bit or something.

anyway, not sure if you care or not, but just letting you know as it's a bit of a shame as those old shows were also great!

gladly I did not choosed "Wahre Arbeit" for WKR - first it was in my tops... wink rude was playing the english version. nice.

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

@captain: we're so on the same wavelength its not even funny.. big_smile

jacderida: thats weird.. surew it wasn't a download problem?

listening to the rr, great so far.. front line assembly huh!

lärm macht spass!

haha just logged in to comment the same..FLA!

haha keep it coming rude !

Just listened to the show live cause I was curious which ones of your finds you were gonna play... Some good stuff in there and even some sounded very familiar. wink Great score on that Supersempfft LP (checked the prices on discogs  yikes )

"Are you loving?"

really, great new stuff you bought in Utrecht, Rude! Second Layer, Fad Gadget and so on. my cup of tea. loved the show.

discogs sales 

thank you, i thought you'd enjoy this.. big_smile

i was especially happy to find the second layer lp, i've been looking for it for a long time and usually its a very expensive record. i think 25 euro was a good price...

here's the whole list:

http://www.robotsforrobots.net/viewtopi … 45#p125745

this 'no sex' track is really cool. makes ye feel sorry for the singer in a funny way

keep hackney crap

rude66 wrote:

jacderida: thats weird.. surew it wasn't a download problem?

nah, there have been issues with this before regarding show downloads, not just cosmic space. just a shame that it's happened to these ones too...