Topic: albion - space time continuum

really really like it.

Re: albion - space time continuum

me too.

Albion = Cosmic Daddy

Frisbee is my passion

But he didn't make those tracks right I don't get it why his name is so big on the record then

Squadra Smackos wrote:

But he didn't make those tracks right I don't get it why his name is so big on the record then

Are you kidding me? He actually purchased the record and did all the intensive labour of ripping to his computer and looping parts of it. That must have taken at least 15 minutes so he obviously is now the artist. Size 18 font is reserved for true artists like this

big_smile  rawshark you are great. whats up with my Bernard Fevre - Dali edit ?  do you want to release it with we? come on,  lets make money and fame !!! Rawshark Miserable Music Records. sounds good , aight

Frisbee is my passion

6 (edited by most complicated robot 2009-05-05 14:16:43)

it's the designer to blame, not albion wink

edit: now seriously, I don't give a fuck how big is his name on the label, I like the selection and the work he did on top of them... of course, like the other guys, the aplified orchestra, maybe, a little, 6 or 7 points, reference to where he got the whole shit, maybe, would have been nice...

its the same on loud-e ones, but one set have credits and the AR ones dont?
do thewy avoid the OG artists so they dont get into trouble? well then they should do it properly

miserable edits name is already taken of course sL

another edit topic, just don't buy if you don't agree

it's a hardrockin' record btw

discogs will do the trick later, when people find out which og artists are on it

Vlam Aan

you need to release something to get bookings.
it's a hard life being a cosmic dj.

Who would dance to cosmic in a club anyway?

bias wrote:

so true

Vlam Aan

im only curious as to why some have credits some dont, the OOD ones do have credits and the AR ones dont, but theyre both from Kotey? or are they completely seperate?

maybe some are more cosmic than others

i think only the AR ones are Kotey, OOD goes through clone

oh ok thanks for clearing that up

bias wrote:

it's a hard life being a cosmic dj.

Well why can't he make his own music then? I mean he must feel not ok in his soul to release a record with music he  didn't make himself. Is there anywhere we can hear what he actually did on top of the original tracks?

17 (edited by kuczera 2009-05-06 07:44:35)

http://www.discogs.com/Naked-Ape-Slagen/release/699963

it's the same albion, right?

Vlam Aan

if i remember well, yes

this is funny:

DJ and musician Albion is known partly as one of the prominent guidance counselors of defining the cybernetic disco sound with a series of mixes for the now defunct CBS ... and ... The vinyl EP that is called Space Time Continuum is already available for purchase, and reads as a recipe for a four dish meal that will satisfy all your cosmic needs.

man, when I read this I'm really putted off, but I still love your space time continuum, really!

Pretty nice...
I won't buy the record, but I will def try and download.

same old discussion btw

same old discussion sure, but nobody ain't doing something about it

as long as people buy it....

Squadra Smackos wrote:

Is there anywhere we can hear what he actually did on top of the original tracks?

But that would require giving out the names of the real artists and admitting that its a bootleg! People don't give a fuck anymore. DJs put their names on things that they didnt make, essentially they are getting paid for digging. Like those idiots who charge money for track titles and people still buy it. DJ's should be embarassed to play this stuff, they don't even know who made it, instead they pay money for someone elses taste. Keep buying this music, you are being laughed at by those who put it out

Well it's a nice release anyways...

@rawshark, people pay money for someone else taste/idea/design/creation everyday. its not really something you should be ashamed of.

Say for instance i made a bootleg of disco spaceship, and then i got a letter from this guy http://cdbaby.name/l/a/lauricemusic.jpg saying i was disturbing the sales of his own rerelease CD, i would be deeply ashamed.
so the attitude seems like,
'hey, fuck him, right?'
or 'we can get away with it'

but what do i know. and i dont think its like theyre ruthlessly exploiting anyone/thinng.
i wouldnt imagine its a great way of making money either..