Re: i'm to drunk to post a serious post topic

heifetz wrote:

i had an argument with the G/F about a soft drink i'd reserved as my hangover drink. she wasn't that impressed, so i thought i'd donate it to her since she seemed to need it so bad. it just made things worse. like W T F. in my next life i'm never getting a girlfriend and will spend my money on sci-fi and beer.

Great idea. I had a fight with the misses yesterday as I went out for a beer with the boys. She's not to keen on me doing that. Anyway, the frustration made me drink a whole lot of evil shit. Sick as a dog now.

In de disco draait de deejay
De hele nacht discomuziek
Waardoor er in de harten van het publiek
Een verlangen ontstaat naar sex en romantiek

Or be gay and live happy  cool

freakazoids, Robots, Please Report To The Dancefloor

Flatalucci wrote:
heifetz wrote:

i had an argument with the G/F about a soft drink i'd reserved as my hangover drink. she wasn't that impressed, so i thought i'd donate it to her since she seemed to need it so bad. it just made things worse. like W T F. in my next life i'm never getting a girlfriend and will spend my money on sci-fi and beer.

Great idea. I had a fight with the misses yesterday as I went out for a beer with the boys. She's not to keen on me doing that. Anyway, the frustration made me drink a whole lot of evil shit. Sick as a dog now.

Last night I went out with my g/f and her friends, she was talking crap about A Space Odyssey: 2001 and she gives me shit about drinking. I totally see the logic in your post Heifetz, and am loving it.

Do it your way, because everyone else is just weird.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvjDr8KKtsE

btw i was so wasted last night

*blup

well i'm not drunk but i've had too much caffeine, talk about a steam of consciousness

keep hackney crap

i feel terrible. even that awful sausage-bun-thingy i got from the grill isn't making it better. oh fuck.

pussy, call terself a finn, get up and be drunk

keep hackney crap

viva Asturias!

http://www.cellartours.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/asturias.jpg

I feel like a worn stitch...

aah... dead... now

whaaa.. hoe did I ever get this drunk.all I wanted wa s to get away for a few hours..-

again faced with.... going to sleep drunk.... or going to sleep sober and getting around 7 hrs

ooeff...ionto the rum, never planned to get on it tonite but wahey, thursday oblivion & old DMP mixes smile

39 (edited by captain duran 2008-11-27 10:00:32)

roll

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

too many drinks....aaargh...but cuba libre is so tasty sad

@captain: No need to edit your post in this topic. You can't be held responsible for anything, that's what it's here for wink

Dancin' for freaks and fame!

42 (edited by herman13 2008-11-28 12:08:14)

nixxon wrote:

@captain: No need to edit your post in this topic. You can't be held responsible for anything, that's what it's here for wink

exactly, it's actually an act of sabotage regarding its therapeutical demand...;), no potential prospective employer will do any research here, hopefully.
just relaaax, talk to us and tell us what's on your mind...:)

i remember is was going to type something here last nite but i guess i was just too wasted

Fuck it!! I

45 (edited by heifetz 2008-12-07 02:53:13)

techni: goes with the territory. drunk usually means sad with me too.

edit

last night i had one of those existential crisis moments where all your fears and bad thoughts about yourself take centre stage, you think no matter what you do means nothing cause here you are again, drunk and incoherent and an idiot...

then you sober up and realise you shouldn't drink on an empty stomach after a week's hard work... then go drinking again and it's so much better cause you got that thirst and desire for oblivion out of the way the night before so you can relax and enjoy the pints...

and seeing legowelt play live helps too smile

hicks

48 (edited by francobot 2008-12-07 11:02:24)

just wake up and i am still drunk :-))
wow

life is so beautiful and easy  when you're drunk

???

just wait til about 12 o'clock smile

somatron wrote:

...then you sober up and realise you shouldn't drink on an empty stomach after a week's hard work... then go drinking again and it's so much better cause you got that thirst and desire for oblivion out of the way the night before so you can relax and enjoy the pints...

and seeing legowelt play live helps too smile

well put. the soothing session that comes the night after that kind of crisis can be really enjoyable.