Re: Football

http://www.aik.se/fotboll/historik/500a … 990922.jpg

Who is the bottom guy ?

thats krister nordin, he played for aik 92-99 and 02-04. he's a legend, mostly because of his very hard style of playing. he still holds the record for the amount of yellow cards he recieved in aik. cool

ytz wrote:

De Goey!! Lol

Great keeper.

De Goey is een held

Best player ever!!

D1OS!

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

what has lucas leiva ever done for us? why does benitez still keep playing him?

got this real double feeling about jonathan de guzman, we desperately need the cash if he would get sold this week(club can't even pay players' wages atm), but he also is just about our best player..

karl wrote:

sorry karl - it seems a bit unfair to single out leiva. Your entire team where outplayed by the mighty claret and blue wink

r2dj wrote:
karl wrote:

sorry karl - it seems a bit unfair to single out leiva. Your entire team where outplayed by the mighty claret and blue wink

you got a point, we definetly lost as a team yesterday. but i've questioned lucas leiva ever since he started playing reguraly and i cant see why benitez doesnt, even though most of his performances are terrible. i dont see what he sees.

i dont think we got what it takes this season, if you compare us to united, chelsea, arsenal or even tottenham we got a team with two, or maybe three stars and a whole lot of second-raters.

karl wrote:
r2dj wrote:
karl wrote:

you got a point, we definetly lost as a team yesterday. but i've questioned lucas leiva ever since he started playing reguraly and i cant see why benitez doesnt, even though most of his performances are terrible. i dont see what he sees.

i dont think we got what it takes this season, if you compare us to united, chelsea, arsenal or even tottenham we got a team with two, or maybe three stars and a whole lot of second-raters.

don't forget you are also managed by a Fat Spanish Waiter wink

Alonso seems like a big loss to me. The sort of player that glues a team together, and help others to play well.

i am not yet convinced by spurs or arsenal. Both tend to flatter to deceive. I am not sure either of them have what it takes to see out a whole season.

at the risk of sounding like i am gloating, I am so happy after that result though. It has been a long time coming.

r2dj wrote:
karl wrote:
r2dj wrote:

don't forget you are also managed by a Fat Spanish Waiter wink

Alonso seems like a big loss to me. The sort of player that glues a team together, and help others to play well.

i am not yet convinced by spurs or arsenal. Both tend to flatter to deceive. I am not sure either of them have what it takes to see out a whole season.

at the risk of sounding like i am gloating, I am so happy after that result though. It has been a long time coming.

well, if you're a villan you're not that spoiled with success so i say go for it. though you finished 6th or 7th last season right? o'neill has his moments so maybe this can become a nice fall for you.

O'Neill is a good coach, but he needs better scouts as well as people around him that can run a tough deal with players' agents.

Villa lost a few good millions over Barry being sold to Man City when they would have been richer selling him to Liverpool. Having said that, Barry's shown his mercenary credentials, after whining his tits off publicly about wanting to play with a team challenging for the Champions League, so he can fuck off for all I care...

hell hath no fury like a liverpool fan scorned....

FEYENOORD KAMPIOEN! OLE OLE!

anderlecht sucks hmm

^^just saw it, didn't look pretty at all at the back there..

noctambulo wrote:

anderlecht sucks hmm

x2

PSG had a good start in League 1 I see..
maybe i'll try to grab a game of Lille this season.. quite close to Ghent and Belgian player Eden Hazard is one to watch.

FC Dordrecht performed their first stunt of the season, coming back from 3-1 to 3-5 with only 10 players on the field for more than half of the match.

Looking forward to playing some games myself too, first competition game is in two weeks, i'd better start training or i will be coughing up my intestines within 5 mins.

like-a-kim wrote:
noctambulo wrote:

anderlecht sucks hmm

x2

PSG had a good start in League 1 I see..
maybe i'll try to grab a game of Lille this season.. quite close to Ghent and Belgian player Eden Hazard is one to watch.

paris made a good start yes but had cheap opponents for now so doesn't mean lot.

hazard is very talented,if he's not too stupid he will a great career for sure

up,paris is 1rst ex aequo with lyon & bordeaux, happy footrobot here smile

Belgian football is hot again after last Sunday... In most cases it are the fans who hate each other, in Belgium it are the players/clubs who hate each other. Check Anderlecht - Standard from last Sunday: Axel Witsel (owner of "De Gouden Schoen") broke Wasylevski's leg (dubbele open beenbreuk). He had no intention to hurt Wasylevski so bad but he also didn't have the intention to play the ball. 10 games of suspension for Witsel. The last 3 years, games between Standard and Anderlecht are nothing more than ordinary streetfights. And Wasylevski (aka mister elleboog) doesn't have to play Calimero neither because he's the meanest player we ever had on the Belgian fields, but still, this is outrageous.

Oh, I almost forgot, in the same game De Camargo from Standard tackeled Jan Polak: 6 months of revalidation.

"A Real Music Hater"

120 (edited by like-a-kim 2009-09-03 14:13:43)

10 games is a normal, rather soft punishment, considering the fact that he had no intention playing the ball.
At least that's what I conclude after watching the images several times.
I play football myself (> 20 years now) and as a player you mostly 'feel' when an opponent will be quicker on the ball than you in such situatiuons or vice versa. 
Of course he didn't want to brake his leg, but that's cheap talk imo..
I hope severe punishement will become a standard for players with excessive tackles (definately with outstretched foot)
It's ridiculous that you can get a yellow card for e.g. pulling off your shirt after a goal or asking a referee explanation if you don't agree with a decision, and get away with aggressive tackling..

x-ray Wasileswki's leg
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/6035/been.jpg

talking of teams and fans hating each other, we (forest) played derby last weekend and beat them 3-2, with derby now under management of Nigel Clough.
at the end of the game Nathan Tyson grabbed the corner flag and waved it where there was forest and derby fans, then derby players came over and started a ruckus (pricks) now we both have been charged by the FA for not controlling the players. last time when derby won, there was no problem from us with robbie savage waving his derby scarf around.
theyre just sore losers
Anyone watch championship or just me heheh:)

Witsel's tackle on Wasylevski:
http://i29.tinypic.com/33e1wfd.gif

streppe wrote:

Witsel's tackle on Wasylevski:
http://i29.tinypic.com/33e1wfd.gif

Fucking ban him for life thats assault.

A paranoid is someone who knows a little of whats really going on.

it's sick man

ouch!!!

i'm not a bayern fan at all... but i'm glad that ribery finally found in robben a real partner!
such a pleasure to watch rib & rob playing, hmmm...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHjQR_1UemA[/youtube]