1

Topic: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

I-F - 1985 Tape Mix
01  Harlow - Take off
02  Dance Reaction - Disco Train
03  Macho - I'm a Man
04  Giorgio Moroder - Evolution
05  Voyage - Souvenirs (Hot Tracks Remix)
06  Munich Machine - Space Warrior
07  Disco Dream & The Androids - Dream Machine
08  Expansives - Life with you
09  Easy Going - Fear (Medley)





I-F - Baja 500 (2003)
01  Andr

Last edited by Replicant (2008-12-25 10:42:35)

2

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

this should be the most complete compilation of i-f tracklists up to now, first are the ones completed, then the incomplete ones

3

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

I-F - Mixed up @ Atlantic Avenue (2001) I posted here for the first time, containing all the "super-classics" think "mixed up in the hague"

I-F - Mixed up at OK Coolex again (11/06/08) is complete now

I-F - Shine Festival Eindhoven 2002 is complete now

DJX & John de Bruin - VV Show for Radical Radio 98.5FM (2000) Pts. 1 and 2 are new

I-F - Mixed up at OK Coolex (02/05/08) one of this year's best mixes imo almost completed now


time (again) to give KUCZERA a big thanx 4 his help in the past, he was the BIGGEST support!!

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

@replicant
I-F - Mixed up at OK Coolex again (11/06/08)
06 = Roberto Auser - SULTANO

touch your fear, dont be afraid!

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

Amazing Job, Thanks So Much!

I love America!

6

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

I-F - Albeniz 18-7-2008=new!

7

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

I-F - Hotel Shanghai, Essen (12/02/05)=new, it's not on robotdj.net (yet) though...

8

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

and finally I managed to put online all the wdisko mixes of i-f, especially "I-F - Wdisko Mix 18-01-2003" is such a killer, would be great to have some help with this, never saw a tracklist of this anywhere on the web

9

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

If you find I-f mixes not on RobotDJ.net send them and I'll be putting them there.
Where do I find this one: I-F - Wdisko Mix 18-01-2003

Will sort some track titties out for you soon.

I think I lost at least 50 120min cassette's with mixes I did for pirate radio in the days. aargh.
John De Bruin digged some stuff up again, will check if it's of any interest.

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

theres also I-F @ Ultraschall, M

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

dammit. why would someone want to do that? in the bin it goes

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

rawshark wrote:

theres also I-F @ Ultraschall, M

Last edited by Bender (2008-07-26 14:14:31)

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

13

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

XDJX wrote:

I think I lost at least 50 120min cassette's with mixes I did for pirate radio in the days. aargh.

I would like to kill you for that ;-)

the 18-01-2003 mix is one of the best i-f mixes ever, I got it from indecs several years ago on a cd-r (with other i-f stuff) for some records I gave him.

I suggest you contact indecs for that one, he has it for sure!

14

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

XDJX wrote:

Will sort some track titties out for you soon.

sounds like a party is going to happen when this occurs :-)))))

Last edited by Replicant (2008-07-27 05:07:29)

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

Replicant wrote:
XDJX wrote:

I think I lost at least 50 120min cassette's with mixes I did for pirate radio in the days. aargh.

I would like to kill you for that ;-)

the 18-01-2003 mix is one of the best i-f mixes ever, I got it from indecs several years ago on a cd-r (with other i-f stuff) for some records I gave him.

I suggest you contact indecs for that one, he has it for sure!

@replicant, that wdisko you're talking about
is that the one that starts with : model 11-29 - wot times?

after that jo squillo eletrix, rem - computer communication
some trax records, carl craig and ends with disco again disco circus - over and over... etc etc

have that one too

but it's in low quality and i don't have it on cd


I-F - Wdisko Mix 18-01-2003
01  Model 11-29 - Wot Times
02  Jo Squillo Eletrix - Avventurieri
03  R.E.M. - Computer Communication (Remix)
04  Virgo - Free Yourself
05  Theo Parrish & Marcellus Pittman - Questions Comments
06  Virgo Four - Take Me higher
07  The Black Dog - Cost II/The Actor and the Audience (?????)
08  Carl Craig - No more Words
09  ?????
10  Lolita Str

Last edited by kuczera (2008-07-27 12:12:44)

Vlam Aan

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

whats up with the mixed up at the okcoolexx 25 04 08? rthe mix and tracklist dont go together, not sure if the dates are or were labelled wrong

17

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

black shape wrote:

whats up with the mixed up at the okcoolexx 25 04 08? rthe mix and tracklist dont go together, not sure if the dates are or were labelled wrong

4 me they go together, dunno what could be wrong there? what is playing in your 250408 mix?

18

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

@kuczera: the one indecs gave me is 192kbps and in quite good quality, also no skipping as with some of the other old wdisko mixes

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

Replicant wrote:

@kuczera: the one indecs gave me is 192kbps and in quite good quality, also no skipping as with some of the other old wdisko mixes

did you check the sendspace link?

isn't it that one?

Vlam Aan

20

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

kuczera wrote:
Replicant wrote:

@kuczera: the one indecs gave me is 192kbps and in quite good quality, also no skipping as with some of the other old wdisko mixes

did you check the sendspace link?

isn't it that one?

I checked yes that IS the one! only this is 128kbps and the one I have is 192...

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

Replicant wrote:
black shape wrote:

whats up with the mixed up at the okcoolexx 25 04 08? rthe mix and tracklist dont go together, not sure if the dates are or were labelled wrong

4 me they go together, dunno what could be wrong there? what is playing in your 250408 mix?

same here

...the one i got labeled with 25.04.08 defenitely got chris luis and stuff in it

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

its this one, I-F - Mixed up at OK Coolex (02/05/08)

edit: i'll redownload 25.04.08 now and see if it is right or wrong. sorry for long time to answer.

Last edited by black shape (2008-08-18 15:07:45)

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

problem solved.

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

I cant seem to find:

I-F - Viewlexx Label Night @ Rote Sonne 16/06/07
or
I-F - Mixed up @ Le Paresseux (25.08.2007)

cant find (see) them on robotdj and if anyone got them, well, that would be just super.

cheers.

Re: The complete TRACKLISTS I-F Mixes

more weirdness with 02.05.08 and 25.04.08, i have the last 15minutes of the first mix stuck on to the end of the second.
anyone else has this too? both are exactly 1:45:07

Posts [ 1 to 25 of 56 ]

Pages 1 2 3 Next

You must login or register to post a reply