Topic: Oh maaaaan FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Shit, now I've waited sooo long for the Moustache 10 & 11 to be released and also with my next clone order that this shitty Clay Pedrini Repress 12" is sold out now!!!

-> You have to wait, to come over 75 Euros amount of ordering, otherwise you have to pay high shipping fees. So, I can't / don't want to order every plate alone immediatly, when it's released. I don't shit the money man!!!

It's always the same - it goes on my nerves!!

I hate this shit fucking drecks release policy - why waiting always so long for one single records??

Fuck, man!!!

Kraftwerks achso graue Autobahn, Drexciyas achso blaue Aquabahn...
https://soundcloud.com/bender101-1

Re: Oh maaaaan FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

that's why downloading everything from p2p rules.
the sound is maybe a bit worse, but it saves you time, frustration, fatigue, lots of money (i'm sure you experienced being broke after spending too much money on records, which you don't need at all).
you can download anything you like, at any time you want. you get tired of something you just delete it. no headaches after buying records you actually don't like, no problems trying to sell them etc.
don't support the artist, support yourself.

Where you livin Bender?

"Hey Sweden."
"They're Norwegian Mac."
http://weforfeit.blogspot.com.es/

Germany

and Clay PEDRINI wont get your 75

No somo Roberto Succo

it would be nice if stores would reserve records for you.. they used to do that in physical stores, so why not online?

would solve all these problems..

At least decks.de has 30 days reservation time. Ask if they'd do that at clone too if you're waiting for a specific record.  I wish there was some kind of shipping deal to finland too at clone... sad

Heey Bender.... check the end column here: http://clone.nl/help.html

bias wrote:

the sound is maybe a bit worse, but it saves you time, frustration, fatigue, lots of money (i'm sure you experienced being broke after spending too much money on records, which you don't need at all).
you can download anything you like, at any time you want. you get tired of something you just delete it. no headaches after buying records you actually don't like, no problems trying to sell them etc.

lol

C. wrote:
bias wrote:

lol

+1

mauno wrote:

Heey Bender.... check the end column here: http://clone.nl/help.html

yeah, just put some in hold, it's possible at clone

bias wrote:

you better start making your own music!
if you don't support the artist there won't be any music left
but hey, you don't like our music anyway so what do i care big_smile

wow, I thought I'm the only one with this problem.
it's the slompy jitt ep which is out now because I waited for dickie smabers...argh

hey Bender, reply to my PM btw. sad

bias wrote:

Hilarious, like something out of Women's Own

Bias's philosophy is born of situations such as Bender's...I can't fully agree on his views, but I would download a song out of spite if someone told me to cough up

let the artist starve then we'll hear some good music

Woody Aki wrote:

Bias's philosophy is born of situations such as Bender's...I can't fully agree on his views, but I would download a song out of spite if someone told me to cough up

MrWho wrote:

wow, I thought I'm the only one with this problem.
it's the slompy jitt ep which is out now because I waited for dickie smabers...argh

hey Bender, reply to my PM btw. sad

Yeah, sorry! Tomorrow you I'll write you something about... word!

Greeters!

Bender wrote:

For example the new moustaches...or Novamen lies... Hell! How long was it for that one? 2 years!? I mean, if it would be the first 12" ever to be released by some newbees ok, but Viewlexx? 500 little 12inches? And then you had these strange "plingy" sounds togehter with the snares from Novamen - Lies (shitty pressing!)...

Plingy? Sounds like minimal! COooool

Kenzaburo wrote:
Bender wrote:

For example the new moustaches...or Novamen lies... Hell! How long was it for that one? 2 years!? I mean, if it would be the first 12" ever to be released by some newbees ok, but Viewlexx? 500 little 12inches? And then you had these strange "plingy" sounds togehter with the snares from Novamen - Lies (shitty pressing!)...

Plingy? Sounds like minimal! COooool

Yeah! Unfortunately it's no minimal track, so... shit!
Do you know the Novamen 12"? I love the track - as I know it from myspace or the cbs top 100. But this pressing, I've waited for so long, sounds like shit!! These plingy sounds gets on my nerves! I never heard my "Lies" 12" again - no fun... But that's another discussion...

Go live in Rotterdam and you can go by everyday and pick up what you like.

raoul wrote:

Go live in Rotterdam and you can go by everyday and pick up what you like.

good one wink

@Bender: maybe you can try to find/contact a fellow music addict in your neighbourhood and combine orders now & then?
you say you live in Germany.. doesn't Decks had/have the records you mentionned (Lies, Moustache releases...)?

receiving a lame pressing is always a bummer (I never heard Lies on vinyl btw), but you can't blame the shop..
two weeks ago I got this in my small package and the patricia harris track sounds like a phonebooth recording.. what can you do
I ordered me the edit by the revenge on Jisco instead

I understand you totally Bender, and I'm not blaming Clone either. It's not easy to give a straight answer to this situation, but I can't see me part with so much for so little...my common sense trigger can be langweilig, I know! smile

like-a-kim wrote:

doesn't Decks had/have the records you mentionned (Lies, Moustache releases...)?

or Das Drehmoment..Thomas?

Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

Lies is a great track, it s sad if there some plingies on it

No somo Roberto Succo

Pages 1 2 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → New Releases → Oh maaaaan FUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!