Re: Heart2Heart

they fall off and turn green

once again, great show!

gracias

discogs sales 
"Somebody was trying to tell me that CDs are better than vinyl because they don't have any surface noise. I said, 'Listen, mate, life has surface noise.'" - JOHN PEEL (1939 - 2004)

its getting better and better, dr.!

Dr. Lina,

Listening to your show now for the first time, probably replay. But it's great (conversation, humor, and the music), really improving work atmosphere here smile

You have an NPR voice and presentation! Except NPR doesn't stand a chance with music selection. wink

Thanks and keep up the good work!

greetz from Amsterdam westside

lina, your show is superbs fun! thanks !

Non linear elements avoid the void of your voice

Thanks, you guys are too kind. smile

Show #4 is available for download: http://robotdj.net/getme.php?id=5615

best show yet

Hey robotobots, I have finally made a comprehensive webpage so you can submit questions, download past shows, and subscribe to get weekly updates. Basically it's going to change your life.

Check it out and sign up: http://heart2heartradio.blogspot.com

New show tonight at 2200 CET

dear dr. Lina,

When will nr. 6 be up for download?

Thank you, hzlz

62 (edited by David Vunk 2009-08-12 09:44:39)

hzlz wrote:

dear dr. Lina,

When will nr. 6 be up for download?

Thank you, hzlz

lekker weer daar ouwe!

congratsz nogmaals

great show lina

cheeeeeeeeeeeeerio

Hello my patient patients, the new show is on robotdj.net: http://robotdj.net/getme.php?id=5627

And you can get the tracklisting, plunder the archives and submit some questions at the new site: heart2heartradio.blogspot.com. No seriously, submit some questions already. xox

Have you tried to call the Heartline to leave a question and wondered why some angry guy in Brooklyn kept answering and yelling at you?

That would be my fault, apparently I've been giving out the wrong number and that dude is really pissed off.

So the REAL number is (646) 789 5462 in the US and 001 646 789 5462 outside of the US. I'm sorry sorry sorry and if you tried calling before can you please try again? Or even if you didn't try before can you just help a sista out and leave a question?

lina wrote:

Have you tried to call the Heartline to leave a question and wondered why some angry guy in Brooklyn kept answering and yelling at you?

That would be my fault, apparently I've been giving out the wrong number and that dude is really pissed off.

So the REAL number is (646) 789 5462 in the US and 001 646 789 5462 outside of the US. I'm sorry sorry sorry and if you tried calling before can you please try again? Or even if you didn't try before can you just help a sista out and leave a question?

lol

I'll be expecting a call from you, mcr. smile

lina wrote:

Hahaha

68 (edited by lina 2009-08-18 12:40:13)

New show tonight at 2200 CET (9pm in the UK). Due to a disaster in the doctor's office (dumping a glass of water on the laptop) the show is particularly badly edited this week.

I really need some questions for next week so can you just submit some already? I'm not making them up so I need 4-6 if we're gonna make this thing happen.

sent mine

I like this show a lot.

lina wrote:

Apparently not...

soviet from Brooklyn wrote:

I like this show a lot.

Errrm, soviet, it wasn't all those strange calls you were receiving that made you tune in by any chance...?

wink

"Fuel critical"...He didn't wanna say 'critical'..."Rog"

enjoyable show. and always nice to hear baby wants to ride

inserted wrote:
soviet from Brooklyn wrote:

I like this show a lot.

Errrm, soviet, it wasn't all those strange calls you were receiving that made you tune in by any chance...?

wink

Haha. I don't think that guy has the same sentiments as me.

Yo! Heart 2 Heart #6 is available for download:  http://www.robotdj.net/getme.php?id=5648
Tracklist on the blog and stuff:  http://heart2heartradio.blogspot.com

I still need about 4 more questions for next week. Like, by tomorrow. So if you've ever thought about writing or calling in, today is the day. big_smile

entertaining show, nice concept! but it has to be longer! well, actually it has been growing from show to show... ;-)