Topic: Any good party 27 Juni in Amsterdam?

Tell me here please.

Re: Any good party 27 Juni in Amsterdam?

not sure about saturday, but tomorrow there is Gerd Janson in Trouw.

The Ex are playing but i don't know if that floats your boat, but will be a good show for sure even with the new singer.

http://www.occii.org/

4 (edited by Brian Chinetti 2009-06-26 09:45:34)

They have a new singer? No more Geiten Wollen Sok? I didn't know that.

Anyway, quite worth a visit, it is one of the more legendary dutch bands although I always found them kinda annoying yet good at the same time. Love/hate, if you will.

Brian Chinetti wrote:

They have a new singer? No more Geiten Wollen Sok? I didn't know that.

Anyway, quite worth a visit, it is one of the more legendary dutch bands although I always found them kinda annoying yet good at the same time. Love/hate, if you will.

Gruppo Sportivo in het voorprogramma?!

wink

TB or not TB

That would totally make the balance flip to hate wink

Are you going Freek? I would if it weren't so damn last-minute. But then again, I don't know that new singer so I guess it doesn't matter. I saw them enough, a few times 'solo' and twice with Tom Cora, and I have a VHS with an old concert of them so I guess I'm covered for the length of times.

Brian Chinetti wrote:

That would totally make the balance flip to hate wink

smile

Brian Chinetti wrote:

Are you going Freek? I would if it weren't so damn last-minute. But then again, I don't know that new singer so I guess it doesn't matter. I saw them enough, a few times 'solo' and twice with Tom Cora, and I have a VHS with an old concert of them so I guess I'm covered for the length of times.

Actually I want to go here but it really depends on tonight, I have to play some recs at a private party so dont know if I have any energy left for a trip to Rotterdam tomorrow.. If not maybe I will crawl to the Occii for some EX.. (only 500 meters smile )

TB or not TB

The Ex, what is that for music? Punkrock?

kultuurbarbaar! ga je schamen sander! big_smile

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqWAaA4YLGs[/youtube]

10 (edited by Sander 2009-06-27 11:33:22)

Sorry hoor, ik ken ook maar weinig muziek.  The Ex is niet mijn ding zo te horen.