26 (edited by il mafioso 2009-07-04 15:25:14)

Re: Tour de France 2009

My 2 "enemies" are Contador and Amstrong, i hate them grrrr

Sending this transmission into the depths of space
I must complete my mission - destroy the human race

http://www.discogs.com/user/logistian

I really don't care about who wins this year, as long as we get an open, exciting, close race. As long as Armstrong doesn't win, it's fine with me.

I tip one of the Schleck brothers to give the others a run for their money this year, maybe Geesink will snatch away with one or two etappes.

Viva Les Montagnes! ;-)

Personally not that fussed about who takes yellow, but wouldnt rule sastre out as hes always up there with some consistently. Not very exciting to watch, which leads me to beleive he might actually be clean so will probably finish!

All about the king of the mountains for me, seen some epic contests in the past few years, all resulting in someone or other being kicked off their team or tour (eg. rasmussen, loved watching his breakaways). I fancy that colombian guy this year again, called Solel or something...

...Soler, yeah I like that skinny Columbian chap as well

He and Sastre will be best in the mountains probably.

Was a fun first day, better than the boring 7 km prologue.

Soler is not here this year....
It was fun indeed
Nice shot Byron for Cancellara, even if he was one of the favorite for today
Tomorrow they arrive 40 km from my home, if it's a sprint, Cavendish is obviously the favorite (no one can beat him in a clean sprint), but i know those roads, and they are pretty hard... Let's hope we get some surprise (cos monday between marseille and la grande motte it will 99% chance a royal sprint)

on y va!

lance is back, his team is twisted, can he survive his own team and take the win in the end as well? or will he be compromised by the french foil of diplomacy and forensic science the coming weeks? perhaps in the end evans will surprise us all!?!?? i dont think so, just to look at that guys face on tv makes me sleepy ... how can he possibly take decisive win at the ventoux just an inch before paris??!?!? i bet lance still knows how to!

too bad dekker is out - one of my favorites and an honest guy! ofcourse theres the usual dope issues ... but boonen is in - i like his cheap strategy with all that diarrhea cha cha cha i dont feel so well non sense ... perhaps it works
i'm a big fan of the rabobank team! it was first started by farmers wink tho it would be nice for some new french super talent to appear out of the fog and take the win! for now i say go lance go! fly with the wind! already a very exicitng tour this year!

remember, the wheels are stil round, the sunset is for free and the tour dont wait for nobody!

touch your fear, dont be afraid!

http://www.volkskrant.nl/multimedia/archive/00160/Geel_160524m.jpg

A very interesting website (for french robots) : http://www.cyclisme-dopage.com/

how many copies ?

???
Tu es vraiment stupide (et c'est un euph

Etonnant... Bon d'accord je provoque un peu, mais que tu d

Avec un grand jambon et du frommage characteristique pour le r

mmmh, too bad the last 40 km are more or less flat: the sprinter team, like Columbia will surely catch back the few braves that had tempted a breakaway... I hope not, but Cavendish should win this stage

Agence Internationale wrote:

Etonnant... Bon d'accord je provoque un peu, mais que tu d

42 (edited by Sander 2009-07-05 13:40:07)

I like the crashes, for the rest it's not really spectaculair. I do look for a couple of minutes sometimes, but as I said there is mostly not happening much. And I think they should allow epo for all runners. Then it's a fair tour again.

haha

Well Cavendish won no surprises.  If I was a sprinter myself I would hang back a little and try and let Colombia do all the work. We will see how long he can last in green. After yesterdays stage he said, it can't get too much harder..

we'll see what shape he's in after some mountains

Let's hope for harsh side winds today, resulting some split in the pack: that would make animation.... otherwise we'll have a "who can beat Cavendish ? mmmh, anyone ?" stage, after catching back those 4/5 suicide guy in front for 150 km...

well you got your crosswinds, and it made it interesting. No team seemed to be organised to chase. They caught up a little, slipped a little, caught up a little more, then slipped to 39 seconds behind.
I thought maybe thor hushovdt had something up his sleeve as he was with the breakaway from the start, but it seems if colombia look after Cavendish, which they seem to do a good job of, and can put him at the front, no one else can answer it.
Tomorrow is the team time trials again, we'll see what happens.

after seeing what cavendish did on the first stage, 6 bike lengths clear of the peleton, insane. i mean is he that fast or are the rest running slow? its amazing for him and good luck to the lad, but usually the sprints are the only interesting thing about the opening week. cav is so strong though he is making it look boring, just like schumacher did in formula 1

as for tomorrow its too close to call between astana and garmin, but it'll certainly be one of them two squads

keep hackney crap

yes, we had a typical crosswind effect: "coup de bordure", so it was nice stage after all
Cavendish is like Petacchi or Cipolini in their great period: unbeatable (even if you're in a way right Byron, there's no other great sprinter now: hushovd, boonen or bennati, with the ages, are better hill climber, so less pure speed specialsit). Tomorrow, we'll have either Martin or Armstrong  or Wiggins with the yellow jersey...

yea turned out to be a cool stage yesterday,
all most of the pro's didnt pay enough attention to the wind, again, armstrong has strong legs smile people say he always pays attention to everything. today armstrong in yellow maybe a little to early, but why not! he's here to win! anything can happen still ...

wow that was a close one today, astana and garmin 1st and 2nd.
lance misses the yellow jersy by a c**t hair

lets see who does the attacking on friday. i imagine lance will so as to get the jersey with contador stuck to his wheel

keep hackney crap

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next

You must login or register to post a reply

Robots for Robots → The Daily UFO → Tour de France 2009